Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

White House FINALLY Admits that President Barack Hussein Obama LIED. All of you are too stupid to know what insurance you need!

+7
knothead
bizguy
Joanimaroni
dumpcare
ZVUGKTUBM
Ghost Rider
Markle
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Markle

Markle

White House FINALLY Admits that President Barack Hussein Obama LIED.  All of you are too stupid to know what insurance you need!

How many times did President Obama PROMISE you could keep your health insurance if you wanted?  He LIED to get elected.  HE KNEW HE WAS LYING.  Now he doesn't give a rats behind and is on the campaign trail again raising funds.

Lots of whining to come here from our resident Progressives for which President Obama can do no wrong and walks on water!

WH: 'It's True' Some Americans Won't Be Able to Keep Their Health Care Plan Under Obamacare

2:16 PM, Oct 28, 2013 • By DANIEL HALPER

White House spokesman Jay Carney explained at today's briefing that "it's true" some Americans will not be able to keep their health care plan under Obamacare:

http://www.weeklystandard.com/author/daniel-halper#

Last edited by Markle on 10/28/2013, 9:56 pm; edited 4 times in total

Results don't matter... it's only the ideological intent that matters. If the policy reinforces their learned faith in govt solutions.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

My dilemma is and always has been is how the hell are the people who cannot afford health care prior to the ACA are going to afford it now? From what I saw on the health care website, the monthly cost is astronomical to those that are barely scrapping by at this time. Let's not even mention the exorbitant deductibles that have to be paid before any money is paid out to your provider.

This ACA is the biggest cluster-fuck that I have ever seen come from the government.

Markle

Markle

Ghost Rider wrote:My dilemma is and always has been is how the hell are the people who cannot afford health care prior to the ACA are going to afford it now? From what I saw on the health care website, the monthly cost is astronomical to those that are barely scrapping by at this time. Let's not even mention the exorbitant deductibles that have to be paid before any money is paid out to your provider.

This ACA is the biggest cluster-fuck that I have ever seen come from the government.
It is simple...according to the government. Those folks are going to get subsidies paid for by people who earn more. In other words, it is a giant wealth redistribution plan which was one of the major goals in the first place.

Right now, most of those who have been able to sign up for ObamaCare are signing up for Medicaid which not putting any money toward paying those subsidies.

In my opinion...this is going to get FAR WORSE instead of better.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

White House FINALLY Admits that President Barack Hussein Obama LIED. All of you are to stupid to know what insurance you need!

After reading Markle's thread title, I have come to the conclusion that he is also too stupid to know the difference between the words "to" and "too."

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:White House FINALLY Admits that President Barack Hussein Obama LIED. All of you are to stupid to know what insurance you need!

After reading Markle's thread title, I have come to the conclusion that he is also too stupid to know the difference between the words "to" and "too."
Rolling Eyes 

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:White House FINALLY Admits that President Barack Hussein Obama LIED. All of you are to stupid to know what insurance you need!

Yes, when defeated, don't add to the thread....just be a Richard Head.

dumpcare

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101147624

Republican's want to keep tax.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:White House FINALLY Admits that President Barack Hussein Obama LIED. All of you are too stupid to know what insurance you need!

After reading Markle's thread title, I have come to the conclusion that he is also too stupid to know the difference between the words "to" and "too.
That's the best you've got?

White House FINALLY Admits that President Barack Hussein Obama LIED.  All of you are too stupid to know what insurance you need! AnimatedLaughterPink

11White House FINALLY Admits that President Barack Hussein Obama LIED.  All of you are too stupid to know what insurance you need! Empty Wow 10/28/2013, 9:26 pm

Wow, Mr. Markle, you found a politician that lies. And it only took you five years. Good job. Keep up the greaaaaat work.
It's greaaaaaat!!! Tony the Tiger

Markle

Markle

CarlSagan wrote:Wow, Mr. Markle, you found a politician that lies. And it only took you five years. Good job. Keep up the greaaaaat work.
It's greaaaaaat!!! Tony the Tiger
Sorry my good friend. Conservatives KNEW President Barack Hussein Obama was lying about everything in his campaign.

It is just NOW that Democrats and Progressives are being forced to accept the FACT that they were repeatedly lied to and they SWALLOWED ALL THE LIES HOOK, LINE AND SINKER.

NOW those Democrats and Progressives are having to accept the FACT that this whole boondoggle is going to cost TRILLIONS more than they WANTED to believe for insurance the DO NOT WANT OR DO NOT NEED.

dumpcare

Now getting serious. I think the insurance company's, up until a little over a year ago thought that was true, that people could keep their plans since most implemented free preventative, then it came trickling out to us agents that probably was not going to be true, because even though they implemented free preventative they did not implement the other essential benefits. We did know about 3 months after it was passed that if someone changed their plan in any way after March 2010 it lost it's grandfathered status. I guess it was a little over a year ago I told anyone I dealt with that at some point I believed they would have to change their plans to a compliant one in 2014. It really would have made sense that anyone that had a plan in place before Jan 1 2014 that they could keep it if they wanted, but if you did qualify for an advanced premium tax credit you may want to check into that. But since about 40% of the policies have some kind of exclusion or rating and no maternity these policy holder's would probably have changed.

I do think it's crap that if you really do want to keep your plan you should be able to. I still do truly believe this is a good thing for the uninsurable's, ones with certain body parts excluded and one's with rating's, that made those plans unaffordable.

Markle

Markle

ppaca wrote:Now getting serious. I think the insurance company's, up until a little over a year ago thought that was true, that people could keep their plans since most implemented free preventative, then it came trickling out to us agents that probably was not going to be true, because even though they implemented free preventative they did not implement the other essential benefits. We did know about 3 months after it was passed that if someone changed their plan in any way after March 2010 it lost it's grandfathered status. I guess it was a little over a year ago I told anyone I dealt with that at some point I believed they would have to change their plans to a compliant one in 2014. It really would have made sense that anyone that had a plan in place before Jan 1 2014 that they could keep it if they wanted, but if you did qualify for an advanced premium tax credit you may want to check into that. But since about 40% of the policies have some kind of exclusion or rating and no maternity these policy holder's would probably have changed.

I do think it's crap that if you really do want to keep your plan you should be able to. I still do truly believe this is a good thing for the uninsurable's, ones with certain body parts excluded and one's with rating's, that made those plans unaffordable.

We were flat out lied to.

White House FINALLY Admits that President Barack Hussein Obama LIED.  All of you are too stupid to know what insurance you need! IRSMegynKellyFile

Markle

Markle

White House FINALLY Admits that President Barack Hussein Obama LIED.  All of you are too stupid to know what insurance you need! Obama-like-your-plan-2-million

Chrissy wrote:

Rolling Eyes 
Neither do you,Chrissy. LOL!

Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Rolling Eyes 
dumb cunts really leave me bored. Crying or Very sad 

don't like the word cunt? to bad. its common place European, you like euro things right? lol

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Ghost Rider wrote:My dilemma is and always has been is how the hell are the people who cannot afford health care prior to the ACA are going to afford it now? From what I saw on the health care website, the monthly cost is astronomical to those that are barely scrapping by at this time. Let's not even mention the exorbitant deductibles that have to be paid before any money is paid out to your provider.

cheers cheers 

We needed insurance reform....not Obamacare.

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Rolling Eyes 
“When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
― Socrates

bizguy

Joanimaroni wrote:

cheers cheers 

We needed insurance reform....not Obamacare.
We haven't had health insurance in many years. We have health maintenance plans or service contracts. Obamacare just made it worse.

Zvug wrote:

White House FINALLY Admits that President Barack Hussein Obama LIED. All of you are to stupid to know what insurance you need!

------
Never add to the thread just debate grammar when you've lost the argument.

Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Rolling Eyes 
dumb cunts really leave me bored. Crying or Very sad 

don't like the word cunt? to bad. its common place European, you like euro things right? lol
I know the difference between "to" and "too". I believe that was in first grade.Some people just can't retain those early skills. TOO BAD. LOL!

knothead

knothead

ppaca wrote: I do think it's crap that if you really do want to keep your plan you should be able to.

Only if it comes with a binding agreement that the insured will not be entitled to medical treatment NOT covered by their existing plan, do you agree?
(and thanks for your continuing knowledgeable contribution to our forum)!!

knothead

knothead

Mr. Markle has got himself all bound up over what he, and many others, describe as LIES by our President. Governor Romney appeared on "Meet the Press" this past Sunday and was hammering the same message "OBAMA LIES" and there seems to be some basis to the charge unless you look a bit closer to the facts. During the Presidential campaign the ACA was debated over and over with Mr. Romney campaigning on the trail but you know what? He NEVER called the assertions that President Obama was making about "if you like your plan - you can keep it" regarding the ACA as being dishonest or deceitful, never that I recall and I mean never. Why does it matter? Well to call Obama a LIAR we must assume that he knew it untruthful when the statement was made, right? Of course . . . . and we also know that if Romney believed that his opponent was, in fact, lying then is there any question that he would have gone on the attack and began calling him a liar DURING the campaign, right?
My point is simply that if you choose to label Obama a liar then have at it but personally I just don't believe that to be the case. Wrong, absolutely! LYING . . . . hell no! How can we be expected to believe that Obama was purposefully lying while at the same time believe that Romney (who implemented the same health care in MA and knew its vagaries) stood silently on the sideline and kept his mouth shut?
Go figure . . .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum