Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Grand Jury wanted to indict JonBenet's parents

+2
Joanimaroni
Nekochan
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

RealLindaL wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote: I think someone who had a grudge against John Ramsey did it. Jonbenet seemed to be a very beloved child by her parents. How much more can you hurt someone than to kill their child?
If there was someone with such a terrible, hateful, violent grudge against John, don't you think he would KNOW such a person existed, and point the finger accordingly??  Yeah he would -- unless in fact he was protecting someone.

I've always believed it was someone in the family, maybe even her older brother, whom the parents might fight ferociously to protect at any cost.  Yeah, I know he was supposedly cleared, but so were John and Patsy, and sorry, I ain't buyin' it.
What evidence do you know that they killed her? I'm just curious as to how people think. It's amazing to me you could possibly think a skinny 10 yr. old boy could drag her down in the basement, bludgeon her,garrot her and sexually abuse her and then write a ransom note?

RealLindaL wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote: I think someone who had a grudge against John Ramsey did it. Jonbenet seemed to be a very beloved child by her parents. How much more can you hurt someone than to kill their child?
If there was someone with such a terrible, hateful, violent grudge against John, don't you think he would KNOW such a person existed, and point the finger accordingly??  Yeah he would -- unless in fact he was protecting someone.

I've always believed it was someone in the family, maybe even her older brother, whom the parents might fight ferociously to protect at any cost.  Yeah, I know he was supposedly cleared, but so were John and Patsy, and sorry, I ain't buyin' it.
John Ramsey was head of a big computer company and no, it's silly to assume you would know all the people who hate your guts. Just as it's silly to assume they were protecting someone w/ absolutely no evidence at all. This is how the police thought and bungled a murder of a child. People do not murder their children in their home and leave them for the police to find. They bury them somewhere in the woods and say they were kidnapped. You can continue to think the Ramsey's did it but they were cleared by the authorities and that carries a lot of weight to reasonable thinking people.

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:John Ramsey found Jonbenet in the tiny room. He and some one else were searching the house and he found her. I read the book.
Yes, Dreams, I know he found her -- but not for hours after she was reported missing and, as I recall, not until AFTER the police had searched the house and overlooked that room themselves.  It was as if he wanted the police to find her, so that he wouldn't look too knowledgeable in knowing exactly where she was -- but when they missed the room, he just happened to remember that was the one place he hadn't looked earlier??  Give me a big ol' break, girl.  

The only thing we can hope is that someone makes a death bed confession someday.
So it doesn't matter to you the DA cleared the parents? If that's evidence he killed his child it's no wonder people are falsely convicted all the time.
If you're talking about the original DA, no it doesn't matter. He was an old, close friend of the family.

Who ever heard of a suspect helping in the search of the house a girl either was abducted from or was murdered?

Nekochan

Nekochan

The whole thing is just strange to me.  I don't know about the DNA, but the mother was always strange acting.  Of course, I'd probably be slap crazy acting if it were my child...but something about that woman was really strange.

I have the same questions Realinda has...about the father finding the girl, about the murder taking place in the house.

How does someone act who's child was brutally murdered? Is there a proper way? People react differently to trauma. I think it makes sense the child wasn't taken out of the house. Much easier. The Ramsey's had no reason to kill their child and in such a horrible way. This was done by a very sick individual. Maybe someone who also had a child in the pageant and didn't win.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Dreamsglore wrote:How does someone act who's child was brutally murdered? Is there a proper way? People react differently to trauma. I think it makes sense the child wasn't taken out of the house. Much easier. The Ramsey's had no reason to kill their child and in such a horrible way. This was done by a very sick individual. Maybe someone who also had a child in the pageant and didn't win.
 I don't know how a person is supposed to act.  I've seen mothers of missing children on TV and JonBenet's mother is one of the strangest acting mothers I've seen.   I don't know how to explain it, it was just my thinking about her.  But like I said, if it were my child, I'd probably act like a lunatic.

The whole thing was so tragic made even worse by the police accusing the parents. The one detective who wrote the book accusing them was sued and he had to pay up. He came here and gave a seminar on the case to the Sheriff"s Dept. and had everyone at my work convinced Patsy Ramsey did it except me. I remember getting in an argument about it. Those parents did not kill their child or participate in it. It's terrible what people did to them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum