Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fired ObamaCare operator speaks out

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2767234818001/exclusive-fired-obamacare-operator-speaks-out/?intcmp=HPBucket&playlist_id=928378949001

Shocked 

cool1

cool1

I saw that last night --fired for telling the truth--no one told them they couldn't talk to t.v.---or radio---well people are helping her find another job--and she wont have to worry about money for a while:lol:

Jake92

I wish I had a business so I could hire her.. She appeared to be very polite and could make a very good employee..

The woman should have referred the call to her superiors and I don't believe she was not told to talk to the press. I would have been fired too for speaking publicly for my agency. It is not allowed. She should have had the sense to forward the call.

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:The woman should have referred the call to her superiors and I don't believe she was not told to talk to the press. I would have been fired too for speaking publicly for my agency. It is not allowed. She should have had the sense to forward the call.
In other words, HIDE THE TRUTH, OBFUSCATE, DODGE AND USE SMOKE AND MIRRORS.

Why has Sebelius NOT been fired? Now we've hired someone else to do Sebelius' job while Sebelius is still being paid.

Other than this low level employee, who in this corrupt administration has been fired for their part in all the massive scandals?

Who has been fired for ANY of these massive scandals?

Fast and Furious

IRS

NSA

AP

ObamaCare

Benghazi

What a mess! And YOU blame a little telephone operator. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

Try to stay focused on the subject. Hannity got this woman fired trying to diss Obamacare for the umteenth time. I'm glad it cost him some money. He's an idiot.

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:Try to stay focused on the subject. Hannity got this woman fired trying to diss Obamacare for the umteenth time. I'm glad it cost him some money. He's an idiot.
Did you listen to the interview? What did she say which was bad? Wasn't the purpose of firing her to put the fear of job loss into anyone who said anything about this boondoggle?

Let's see...the administration had 3 1/2 YEARS to set this up. We were told it was ready to go. Kathryn Sebelius was responsible and she told us that PRESIDENT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA did not know it wasn't running until AFTER it went on line.

And you say that Sean Hannity is an idiot?

Fired ObamaCare operator speaks out Crisiscampaign_2013

Sean Hannity is an idiot and so are you.

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:Sean Hannity is an idiot and so are you.
So you've typically got...nothing! Laughing Laughing 

“When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
― Socrates

The woman lost her job for being honest, polite and courteous

thank god there are people in the world that will help her now

shes lucky

many times when people speak the truth they get the shaft

She got the shaft for being stupid and going on the air w/ Hannity.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum