Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

FBI agent says 11 shots fired in Dallas and Oswald fired NONE of them !

+2
gulfbeachbandit
TEOTWAWKI
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Let me begin by saying that I have three purposes that I'm doing this for. One is to prove that Oswald did not do any shooting and did not kill the president. The second thing is that I want to mention is that I want to surface the name of Joseph Adams Milteer, who played a very heavy role in the assassination, but I didn't learn about his role until in 1993 and 1994. And then the third thing is that I want to say is that there were 11 shots fired in Dallas, which will shock a lot of people, but it's a true statement. I mean, I have studied this thing very carefully, with all my years of experience in the military and so on. And so I make this statement that there were 11 shots fired in Dallas.

http://lewrockwell.com/orig13/adams-d1.1.1.html

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Let me begin by saying that I have three purposes that I'm doing this for. One is to prove that Oswald did not do any shooting and did not kill the president. The second thing is that I want to mention is that I want to surface the name of Joseph Adams Milteer, who played a very heavy role in the assassination, but I didn't learn about his role until in 1993 and 1994. And then the third thing is that I want to say is that there were 11 shots fired in Dallas, which will shock a lot of people, but it's a true statement. I mean, I have studied this thing very carefully, with all my years of experience in the military and so on. And so I make this statement that there were 11 shots fired in Dallas.

Is Kennedy still dead?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Ghandi wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Let me begin by saying that I have three purposes that I'm doing this for. One is to prove that Oswald did not do any shooting and did not kill the president. The second thing is that I want to mention is that I want to surface the name of Joseph Adams Milteer, who played a very heavy role in the assassination, but I didn't learn about his role until in 1993 and 1994. And then the third thing is that I want to say is that there were 11 shots fired in Dallas, which will shock a lot of people, but it's a true statement. I mean, I have studied this thing very carefully, with all my years of experience in the military and so on. And so I make this statement that there were 11 shots fired in Dallas.

Is Kennedy still dead?

Yup all four of them and only the chicken of the bunch died naturally....

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Ghandi wrote:

Is Kennedy still dead?

Yup all four of them and only the chicken of the bunch died naturally....

So much for the guardian angel theory as posted on another thread.

2seaoat

And I went through Korea and saw a tremendous amount of killings over there. I saw 7,500 people killed in one town in Taejon. And as a result of it, I was very familiar with what happens. And I said, "There's no way that he could have fired those shots." And, again, I was cautioned.

There you go....he went to Korea......7,500 people were killed.....and now he is a ballistics expert who solved the Kennedy assasination. Mr. Hallmark....you want to give us your opinion of who killed JR.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:And I went through Korea and saw a tremendous amount of killings over there. I saw 7,500 people killed in one town in Taejon. And as a result of it, I was very familiar with what happens. And I said, "There's no way that he could have fired those shots." And, again, I was cautioned.

There you go....he went to Korea......7,500 people were killed.....and now he is a ballistics expert who solved the Kennedy assasination. Mr. Hallmark....you want to give us your opinion of who killed JR.

Any dumbass can find reasons to discount something.....What makes a fricken expert ? The coroner himself said he was hit from the front BUT seaoat says only a genius that specializes in frontal bullet impacts to the necktal area can rule...sheeze....here's your sign ...

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Hey where the fricken hell were all your damned POS experts when the planes were hijacked and flown into our most protected buildings ? Oh but they are experts guarding us so I guess it never happened...Listen to your ignorant ravings seaoat will ya ?

2seaoat

I did not criticize anything other than how he came to the conclusion that Oswald was not the shooter. The Warren Commission was scrutinized in the late 80s and the congressional investigation affirmed the report. It could be wrong. There could have been a frontal shot. However, the experts who reviewed the Warren Report looked at a lot more alternative theories.....and they still came back to those same old corrupt findings.

To say that the basis of why Oswald was not the shooter because he spent some time in Korea where people died.......well you need to read his statements very carefully......he makes a great many comments and dots, but fails to connect the same. Oswald could very well have been a patsy. The grassy knoll could have easily hidden additional shooters.....but that is just my opinion not based on fact....and I have not been to Korea and seen 7,500 dead people. However, all that being said, we are only four years from release of sealed documents.....If I live that long maybe you can tell me I told you so.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

and I will where's Bob I got a moon landing bone to pick with him......

Got this email...

Dear God, please send clothes
for all those poor ladies on
grandpa 's computer .

Markle

Markle

FBI agent says 11 shots fired in Dallas and Oswald fired NONE of them ! Conspiraloon

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Thanks I been missing that conspiraloon thingy...life is good...have a great and ignorantly blissful new year......

[url=http://lewrockwell.com/orig13/adams-d1.1.1.html
http://lewrockwell.com/orig13/adams-d1.1.1.html[/quote[/url]]

11 shots fired and only one hit the target? Piss poor marksmanship.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Can't fault the Government(CIA ) for making sure...after all they used 4 bombs in the Oklahoma Federal Building and only one in the building and that pissy little fertilizer bomb actually went off.......

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Great article....Thanks for sharing it.

I was in the 6th grade on November 22, 1963. The teacher came in and announced the president had been shot and was dead. My 11 year old mind immediately thought that dirty-dog, Nikita Kruschev, was behind the killing and that nuclear war was soon to follow.

Kennedy pushed too hard against the establishment. He wanted to pull American troops out of Vietnam. He wanted to negotiate an end to the Cold War with the Soviets. He pushed back against the Wall Street banking elite. He went after entrenched criminality (the Mob). He pissed off too many in the establishment, so he had to go.

The end result is, we fought a long and expensive war in Vietnam (58,000 KIA). The Cold War lasted 30 more years. The establishment elites put a bigger stranglehold on our people and greatly enlarged the government, leading to its current bankruptsy, the evisceration of our industrial base and economy, and more warfare with new enemies (the Russians had to be supplanted by the Muslims so the MIC could suck more blood out of our turnip). This is where we are today.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Great article....Thanks for sharing it.

I was in the 6th grade on November 22, 1963. The teacher came in and announced the president had been shot and was dead. My 11 year old mind immediately thought that dirty-dog, Nikita Kruschev, was behind the killing and that nuclear war was soon to follow.

Kennedy pushed too hard against the establishment. He wanted to pull American troops out of Vietnam. He wanted to negotiate an end to the Cold War with the Soviets. He pushed back against the Wall Street banking elite. He went after entrenched criminality (the Mob). He pissed off too many in the establishment, so he had to go.

The end result is, we fought a long and expensive war in Vietnam (58,000 KIA). The Cold War lasted 30 more years. The establishment elites put a bigger stranglehold on our people and greatly enlarged the government, leading to its current bankruptcy, the evisceration of our industrial base and economy, and more warfare with new enemies (the Russians had to be supplanted by the Muslims so the MIC could suck more blood out of our turnip). This is where we are today.

You guys thrive on misinformation and ignorance.

We did not have troops in Vietnam until after President John F. Kennedy took office. The Vietcong were formed after President Kennedy took office.

Kennedy launched the ill fated Bay of Pigs in 1961. That is not working to end the Cold War. Russia was shipping materials and weapons to Cuba.

Kennedy authorized the formation of the Green Berets.

In 1962, Agent Orange was authorized for use in aiding South Vietnam.

VP Lyndon Johnson had visited South Vietnam and told them that they were vital to our goals in Vietnam.

In 1962 we had the Cuban Missile Crisis. Not much toward ending the cold war. We had troops camped out up and down the SE coast and the Florida keys. Ground to air missiles were brought in and permanent concrete platforms were being built for larger missiles.

Senator Mike Mansfield visited Vietnam and came back to advise President Kennedy that the $2 Billion spent had been wasted and our efforts were futile.

In 1963, with tacit approval of the US President of South Vietnam is assassinated by Vietnam troops along with his brother Ngo Dinh Nhy.

Later in Dallas President Kennedy is assassinated by Lee Harvey Oswald.

President Lyndon Baines Johnson took over expanding the war in Vietnam.

He also destroyed the lower income, decidedly the black family unit through the War on Poverty (we have the same rate today) and his "Great Society".

Now that your premise has been proven vastly at odds with the facts, please carry on with your conspiracy playground.

2seaoat wrote:I did not criticize anything other than how he came to the conclusion that Oswald was not the shooter. The Warren Commission was scrutinized in the late 80s and the congressional investigation affirmed the report. It could be wrong. There could have been a frontal shot. However, the experts who reviewed the Warren Report looked at a lot more alternative theories.....and they still came back to those same old corrupt findings.

To say that the basis of why Oswald was not the shooter because he spent some time in Korea where people died.......well you need to read his statements very carefully......he makes a great many comments and dots, but fails to connect the same. Oswald could very well have been a patsy. The grassy knoll could have easily hidden additional shooters.....but that is just my opinion not based on fact....and I have not been to Korea and seen 7,500 dead people. However, all that being said, we are only four years from release of sealed documents.....If I live that long maybe you can tell me I told you so.

FBI agent says 11 shots fired in Dallas and Oswald fired NONE of them ! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVJkjCLrzEBjw_yub_SM-8_D_DJpfPKIBA6JZ_vlcdZ8ryCZFhAg

Bolt action rifle shooting three shots that hit at a hundred yards in less than six seconds firing at a moving target that's accelerating and swerving.

In the videos taken on the scene Kennedy goes forward when struck and then back into his seat when struck again. Not likely.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gaEkPaykJo

Smile

Captn Kaoz

Captn Kaoz

This whole thread is based upon an interview with Maxwell Smart?

How many of you possess a cone of silence so we can intelligently discuss this?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum