Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

So who's lying? Brown's partner or the store operator?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

It what is clearly an attempt to defile the victim of a homicide by one of their own, the Ferguson PD has produced what they claim is a photo of Brown and an unidentified black male in a scuffle, apparently within a store.

According to the Ferguson PD, Brown, the alleged suspect in a "strongarm" robbery stole a pack of Swisher cigars.

The Ferguson PD also states that Wilson -- the cop who shot down the unarmed teenager (some shots in his back, some while he was facing him with his hands raised and begging him to "stop shooting") was answering an unconnected robbery call when he accosted Brown and Brown's friend for jaywalking.

Obviously, even if Brown was guilty of the theft of a pack of Swisher cigars, and was jaywalking, and even if there was a scuffle in the police car, after Brown allegedly broke free and started to run the cop had no right whatsoever to shoot the 18-year-old. The kid at that point was no threat to the officer or anyone else.

It's appears to be another outrageous attempt by the Ferguson PD to vilify Brown and provide some sort of excuse for Wilson.

Reality.

No, not one excuse. We do know the kid tried to take the fun from the cop too. My ex is a cop. That's a big no no with cops on the scale of stuff not to do to a cop. Why didnt the cop have a taser? If he had one, why didnt he use it?

The cop has to lose his job here and go to jail. That's the only justice that is fair here. They are vilifying the victim because, like trayvin, he was far from being an innocent kid. I guarantee you some football coach was looking for his blind side tackle from the football team.

2seaoat

None of this is revelant. The Police Chief seems to be over his head, but the States Attorney is the bad guy in my early appraisal. The feds need to act quickly. This will get out of hand. This is such a clumsy attempt at coverup it has become disgraceful.......I think Escambia County should offer national seminars on how to kill a kid and avoid indictment for one of your officers. They have gotten very good, and heck.....you got to respect the knowledge they have accumulated and the triggers which allow the sheep to never complain.

There are too extremes here-

Kid is portrayed as innocent victim

Kid is a thug and it was videotaped

Truth lies in middle somewhere

They can't cover it up Seaoat.

2seaoat

I go with the thug......but the standard is not the cowardly Bob standard. So thug or not......murder is murder.

gatorfan

Wordslinger wrote:It what is clearly an attempt to defile the victim of a homicide by one of their own, the Ferguson PD has produced what they claim is a photo of Brown and an unidentified black male in a scuffle, apparently within a store.

According to the Ferguson PD, Brown, the alleged suspect in a "strongarm" robbery stole a pack of Swisher cigars.

The Ferguson PD also states that Wilson -- the cop who shot down the unarmed teenager (some shots in his back, some while he was facing him with his hands raised and begging him to "stop shooting") was answering an unconnected robbery call when he accosted Brown and Brown's friend for jaywalking.

Reality.

The reality is not what less than reliable hysteriamedia puts out immediately after an incident it's what is discovered AFTER an investigation.

The "facts" have shifted quite a bit from initial reports.

It's better to wait until an impartial (not the Fergie PD) investigation is done before rendering a thundering judgement and condemnation.

Now that's REALITY.

2seaoat

The "facts" have shifted quite a bit from initial reports.

The threshold has been met and probable cause exists. If the locals ignore the same, the feds will not. An indictment will issue and those facts everybody is waiting on will be hashed out at trial......but he will be charged. As long as there is a trial, I am always a happy camper, and within that context he walks, then our system works.........but not charging when the threshold is clear.......that is whiy the feds are there......that is why the feds were in Mississippi in the early sixties....nothing has much changed.

gatorfan

2seaoat wrote:The "facts" have shifted quite a bit from initial reports.

The threshold has been met and probable cause exists.  If the locals ignore the same, the feds will not.   An indictment will issue and those facts everybody is waiting on will be hashed out at trial......but he will be charged.   As long as there is a trial, I am always a happy camper, and within that context he walks, then our system works.........but not charging when the threshold is clear.......that is whiy the feds are there......that is why the feds were in Mississippi in the early sixties....nothing has much changed.

I think I'll wait on the official autopsy and the likely one from the FBI before agreeing with any indictment talk. I $u$pect the examiner hired by the family and the lawyer $tating the limit$ of probable cause for charge$ have been met might be a little $u$pect.

Not that the lawyer ha$ an agenda of cour$e.

2seaoat

Not that the lawyer ha$ an agenda of cour$e.

I have to agree with you on the agenda......the department of Justice lawyers have an agenda.........justice.

gatorfan

2seaoat wrote:Not that the lawyer ha$ an agenda of cour$e.

I have to agree with you on the agenda......the department of Justice lawyers have an agenda.........justice.

I was referring to the family lawyer of course.

Yes, it would be nice if this incident stayed on the track of pursuing justice instead of political theater or an excuse by people to stir up unrelated trouble like looting.........

The hysteriamedia will ensure that doesn't happen as much as they can.

no stress

no stress

The videotape is very relevant contrary to what seaoat says. If the now deceased criminal had no qualms using his enormous size to commit felony robbery as well as strong arming the shop owner then it is not a leap to say that he wouldn't try the same with the cop. When the tox report comes out it will say he was high of course and further show that he had no restraint in assaulting the cop. Cue the white apologists

2seaoat wrote:Not that the lawyer ha$ an agenda of cour$e.

Lol... closer to judicial activism than blind justice. Your filter could use cleaning.

2seaoat

The videotape is very relevant contrary to what seaoat says. If the now deceased criminal had no qualms using his enormous size to commit felony robbery as well as strong arming the shop owner then it is not a leap to say that he wouldn't try the same with the cop. When the tox report comes out it will say he was high of course and further show that he had no restraint in assaulting the cop. Cue the white apologists

No it is not relevant.....and now the bad news.......the video will never see the light of day at a murder trial. The defense will file a motion in limine and it will be granted. I am white and I have a little higher IQ than a rock, so I must be an apologists.

Horse caca

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:It what is clearly an attempt to defile the victim of a homicide by one of their own, the Ferguson PD has produced what they claim is a photo of Brown and an unidentified black male in a scuffle, apparently within a store.

Obviously, even if Brown was guilty of the theft of a pack of Swisher cigars, and was jaywalking, and even if there was a scuffle in the police car, after Brown allegedly broke free and started to run the cop had no right whatsoever to shoot the 18-year-old.  The kid at that point was no threat to the officer or anyone else.

It's appears to be another outrageous attempt by the Ferguson PD to vilify Brown and provide some sort of excuse for Wilson.

Reality.

A proven LIE.  I do love the characters around here who try to out run each other to jump to conclusions before even a fraction of the FACTS are in.

"Reality"? NO, total fiction.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

tonight Anderson Cooper interviewed a Ferguson PD homicide detective. He admitted showing the Brown store-robbery videos was a bad idea.

The latest story is that Brown was charging (bum-rushing is the descriptive used) the cop when the cop shot him six times.

The cop had a gun, a baton and maybe mace or pepper spray, and possibly a taser.

In hindsight (which I admit is cheap) the cop should have called for backup considering Brown's size and alleged belligerence.

I guess the facts will come out . . .

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:tonight Anderson Cooper interviewed a Ferguson PD homicide detective.  He admitted showing the Brown store-robbery videos was a bad idea.

The latest story is that Brown was charging (bum-rushing is the descriptive used) the cop when the cop shot him six times.

The cop had a gun, a baton and maybe mace or pepper spray, and possibly a taser.

In hindsight (which I admit is cheap) the cop should have called for backup considering Brown's size and alleged belligerence.

I guess the facts will come out . . .

Wow...such a novel idea after you and your comrade 2seaoat told us Brown was shot in the back, 2seaoat lied and called it testimony.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum