Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Media talk for markle: The reason Fox News shook up the schedule and bumped Hannity for Megyn Kelly

+2
TEOTWAWKI
Hospital Bob
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Markle

Markle

VectorMan wrote:MEGYN KELLY PULLED OFF SOMETHING MSNBC’S PRESIDENT SAID WAS ‘IMPOSSIBLE’

It turns out Megyn Kelly’s ratings did double on the second night of her primetime Fox News show, despite the president of MSNBC calling it “impossible.”

Phil Griffin actually said there should be “some investigations” after ratings for “The Kelly File” increased 100 percent on the show’s second night.

“Monday we had a really good day in the key demographic, on the night that Fox News debuted their three shows, we either tied or beat them in those hours,” Griffin said last week. “Tuesday–you guys should be doing some investigations–I have never seen it in all my years of cable, same overnight, same everything, and they doubled their ratings in a day? It is impossible.”

The New York Daily News reported that ratings tracker Nielsen conducted an investigation and, sure enough, Kelly’s numbers were accurate.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/15/sorry-msnbc-megyn-kelly-doubled-her-ratings-after-all/
And the ratings for the brilliant Megyn Kelly have continued to double the competition. I think word got around quickly on the blogosphere that Ted Cruz was one of her first guests and her first question was, "How does it feel to be the most hated man in America". Cruz handled it like a professional but I doubt many other interviewers would have thrown that out as the first question except some far left talking heads.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote: her first question was, "How does it feel to be the most hated man in America".  Cruz handled it like a professional
Damn, I wasn't home to see it. I'll watch the repeat though.

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum