Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

You can't make these things up! MSNBC boss wants “investigation” into how Megyn Kelly pwned Maddow

+3
Wordslinger
Hospital Bob
Markle
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

You just can't make these things up! What did he expect?

MSNBC boss wants “investigation” into how Megyn Kelly pwned Maddow

1:41 PM PDT 10/11/2013 by Paul Bond

Megyn Kelly blew out Rachel Maddow in the key demo on Tuesday after losing to her the night before. "I have never seen it in all my years of cable," says Phil Griffin.

Read more: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/msnbc-president-wants-investigation-fox-647852

So what were the ratings later in the week?

You can't make these things up!  MSNBC boss wants “investigation” into how Megyn Kelly pwned Maddow FoxRatings

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The reason Fox News always wins the ratings is because,  unlike the media,   it's fair and balanced.
It doesn't just rely on pretty faces and infobabes like Rachel Maddow.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:You just can't make these things up!  What did he expect?

Megyn Kelly blew out Rachel Maddow in the key demo on Tuesday after losing to her the night before. "I have never seen it in all my years of cable," says Phil Griffin.

Read more:  http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/msnbc-president-wants-investigation-fox-647852

What part did the fact that Kelly was opening her show have something to do with it? On the other hand, there's no question Ms. Kelly wins the beauty contest. If only she could match Maddow's brains!! But, then again, if Kelly had any brains, they'd boot her from FOX News. Reality!

So what were the ratings later in the week?  

You can't make these things up!  MSNBC boss wants “investigation” into how Megyn Kelly pwned Maddow FoxRatings

BS... I've watched each a few times. Kelly is a thousand times smarter and fairer.

PkrBum wrote:BS... I've watched each a few times. Kelly is a thousand times smarter and fairer.
republican women rule

knothead

knothead

Chrissy wrote:
PkrBum wrote:BS... I've watched each a few times. Kelly is a thousand times smarter and fairer.

republican women rule

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdMrmgRFPVI

boards of FL

boards of FL

Hahahaha...

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

All sarcasm and kidding aside.   Megyn Kelly is by far and away my favorite personality on Fox News Channel.
Yes she's a very attractive woman.  But aside from that she's smart and fair-minded and has an excellent ability to communicate.  
Compared to Megyn Kelly,  Rachel Maddow comes across as just another partisan hack.

I'm guessing that those of you who are disparaging Kelly have probably not watched her enough to have any appreciation of her as an individual and your opinion is just an opinion of FNC in general.  And I share your opinion of Fox News overall by the way.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

this little excerpt from Megyn Kelly's wiki page explains her very well...

On November 6, 2012, the night of the election, Fox News projected that Obama would win a second term after part of the results had been released. In response to Karl Rove's opposition to this projection, Kelly asked Rove, "Is this just math that you do as a Republican to make yourself feel better? Or is this real?"

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

the best way to judge a tv personality is to judge that person's howard stern interview. and anybody who doesn't like Megyn after listening to her howard stern interview is retarded.

cool1

cool1

knothead wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

republican women rule

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdMrmgRFPVI

Funny --Better out than in my Aunt use to say---while farting the whole time ----so funny

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:You just can't make these things up!  What did he expect?

From Thursday, Oct. 10, 2013

Read more:  http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/msnbc-president-wants-investigation-fox-64785

[quote="Wordslinger"]
What part did the fact that Kelly was opening her show have something to do with it?  On the other hand, there's no question Ms. Kelly wins the beauty contest.  If only she could match Maddow's brains!!  But, then again, if Kelly had any brains, they'd boot her from FOX News.  Reality!

So what were the ratings later in the week?[quote]

You can't make these things up!  MSNBC boss wants “investigation” into how Megyn Kelly pwned Maddow Boringtalk

Obviously you did not notice but I posted the ratings for later in the week. Typically you were just to eager to talk instead of learn.

Megan Kelly is one of the brightest personalities today.  I'm sorry that disturbs you so much.  

By the way, did you notice the ratings of Bill O'Reilly?  Wow...a total of 3,385.  Almost unheard of in Cable TV.

Wordslinger, Ms. Maddow beat Megan Kelly the first night and has been clobbered ever since.

Try watching the Kelly Files.  You won't learn more about your beloved mass murders and Communists but you will learn the FACTS and TRUTH.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle,

According to you and limbaugh, there are two competing forces.

1. The Media

2. Fox News

Yours and Limbaugh's definition of The Media is everything except Fox News. Which includes ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, Comedy Central, CNN and MSNBC.

It's true that Fox News has a bigger audience than MSNBC and CNN. But MSNBC and CNN are only a small portion of The Media.
The Media has a lot bigger audience than Fox News.
SO, if Fox News having a bigger audience than MSNBC and CNN is an indication that Fox News is better than MSNBC and CNN;
then to use your reasoning, The Media is better than Fox News. lol

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:Markle,

According to you and limbaugh,  there are two competing forces.

1.  The Media

2.  Fox News

Yours and Limbaugh's definition of The Media is everything except Fox News.  Which includes ABC,  CBS,  NBC,  PBS,  Comedy Central,  CNN and MSNBC.

It's true that Fox News has a bigger audience than MSNBC and CNN.  But MSNBC and CNN are only a small portion of The Media.
The Media has a lot bigger audience than Fox News.
SO,  if Fox News having a bigger audience than MSNBC and CNN is an indication that Fox News is better than MSNBC and CNN;
then to use your reasoning,  The Media is better than Fox News.  lol
O'Reilly frequently beats some of the network "news" shows even though they are in far, far more homes.

I am not at all surprised to see that you look to the Comedy Channel for your news. Not surprised at all!

As you may have noticed, Fox News has more viewers than any other cable news network and, in fact, most of them combined.

Sal

Sal

You can't make these things up!  MSNBC boss wants “investigation” into how Megyn Kelly pwned Maddow 2006-07-04-you_you_missed_the_point

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:

I am not at all surprised to see that you look to the Comedy Channel for your news.  Not surprised at all!
What can I say,  markel,  you've nailed me.  Comedy Central is just comedy and entertainment,  not "news".  
On the other hand, The O'Reilly Factor doesn't rely on any comedy and entertainment,  only "news".  lol

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=o%27reilly+dennis+miller&oq=o%27reilly+dennis+miller&gs_l=youtube.3..0j0i5l4.2727.7035.0.7249.22.22.0.0.0.0.193.1592.21j1.22.0...0.0...1ac.1.11.youtube.KaU_DOrMvTI

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:
O'Reilly frequently beats some of the network "news" shows
Size of O'Reilly audience (total viewers)... 3.2 million

Size of network evening newscast audiences (total viewers)...
ABC... 7,673,000
CBS... 6,632,000
NBC... 8,491,000

O'Reilly... 3.2 million
The Media... 22.7 million

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/tuesday-ratings-foxs-bill-oreilly-leads-all-of-cable-news-in-demo-and-total-viewers/

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/category/evening-news-ratings

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum