Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Remember that new corvette you always wanted..good news take your savings and buy it !

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://nationalreport.net/comet-ison-changes-course-earth-scientist-show-isons-new-path/

Comet ISON Changes Course for Earth – Scientist Show ISON’s New Path -

IMPACT DEC27TH...

Remember that new corvette you always wanted..good news take your savings and buy it ! Trajec10

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

The Russians reported yesterday that ISON changed course twice, the first time was shortly after 1 am Russian time and again at 2:49 am. This would’ve been 11 am PST here, and 12:49 pm PST respectively. - See more at: http://nationalreport.net/comet-ison-changes-course-earth-scientist-show-isons-new-path/#sthash.LdFMgylS.dpuf

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat

Who ever wanted to buy a corvette except folks with small little seaoats? Some things are making sense now. More conceptual problems with probabilities.....the triumvirate of the improbable Mr. Markle, Mr. Wordslinger, and Mr. T continue to entertain us with their total lack of conceptual understanding of probabilities. Mr. Markle and Mr. Wordslinger are book ends on the political shelf as they take the improbable and try to project the same as reality......Mr. T is simply off the shelf in the plasma of improbable as explanation for reality indicate that he lives in a parallel world with bare minimum semblance of sanity to pass into this world. All in all it is most entertaining......except they take themselves seriously and they take their highly improbable positions as reality.........

some people think that horrible things like this couldn't happen just because humans are so great and powerful.

Those uneducated and shallow minded individuals should look at these.

http://www.environmentalgraffiti.com/featured/10-greatest-major-impact-craters-on-earth/1403?image=13

It could happen again. And actually we are seeing a increase in impacts right now on a smaller scale. There are many speculations.

But to think a large impact couldn't happen just because you are on the planet, well..... Id say that takes ego to a whole nother level.

2seaoat

The sun could explode next Thursday, but the probabilities of the same are rather remote for me to start a thread about the same. Mr. Markle starts a thread that President Obama has some sort of association with Reverend Wright's daughter but the connection is improbable and remote. Wordslinger thinks all drone attacks are killing civilians as a common everyday result of war, and the connection is improbable and remote, but yes civilians have been killed in those attacks, but as a percentage of the last 10 years of war, they are statistically very remote and isolated. T starts a thread that says a comet could hit the earth.....it could, but like the sun exploding next thursday it is improbable and remote. Most intelligent people structure their lives in the probable.....if I push my garage door opener, the garage will open........however there is a remote chance that it may detonate the terrorist's bombs who lives next door who happens to be on the same frequency as my garage door. Therefore because it is possible, I will start a thread which says do not use your garage door opener.....you may kill your neighbor. Chrissy comes on board to apologize for the improbable and say it could happen......yes it could happen.

2seaoat wrote:The sun could explode next Thursday, but the probabilities of the same are rather remote for me to start a thread about the same.  Mr. Markle starts a thread that President Obama has some sort of association with Reverend Wright's daughter but the connection is improbable and remote.   Wordslinger thinks all drone attacks are killing civilians as a common everyday result of war, and the connection is improbable and remote, but yes civilians have been killed in those attacks, but as a percentage of the last 10 years of war, they are statistically very remote and isolated.  T starts a thread that says a comet could hit the earth.....it could, but like the sun exploding next thursday it is improbable and remote.   Most intelligent people structure their lives in the probable.....if I push my garage door opener, the garage will open........however there is a remote chance that it may detonate the terrorist's bombs who lives next door who happens to be on the same frequency as my garage door.  Therefore because it is possible, I will start a thread which says do not use your garage door opener.....you may kill your neighbor.   Chrissy comes on board to apologize for the improbable and say it could happen......yes it could happen.
I have some news for you. The Sun ALREADY EXPLODED.

The fact that you try and kill a thread that is discussing the possibilities which are in FACT real possibilities goes beyond reason.

Why would you and what reason do you have for stopping a conversation about such a topic?

Do you only engage in conversations to where you have complete control of all the knowledge?

Do you not ever seek to learn new things or understand new things?

I enjoy contemplating the absurd. Going frm one side to the ther till I find a spot where my mind can comfortably say ok, well this my be the answer.

But you and many seem to enjoy tossing water on the fire of thought and thinking of anything of interest.

You have no deep philosophical desire to learn because in your mind you believe you know it all. What a shame. You have lost the flame of lifes desire to grow, experience, contemplate ideas outside of your nose.

cones and rods.

cones and rods

There is no hope because the few are to few. Neutral 

2seaoat

Stupid is what stupid does. When you have something which is remotely possible.....I will not throw water on the discussion by suggesting that the probabilities are remote. I feel like a terrible person who has just told some children that the Easter bunny does not exist.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Rather than calling each other names, opt instead for reading this.

Debunking Comet ISON Conspiracy Theories

http://www.universetoday.com/101798/

2seaoat wrote:Stupid is what stupid does.   When you have something which is remotely possible.....I will not throw water on the discussion by suggesting that the probabilities are remote. I feel like a terrible person who has just told some children that the Easter bunny does not exist.
ok forest, but you just said it was possible.. which is it?

possible or not?

make up your mind...

why do you so adamantly fight against this thing which could happen?

are you scared?

Will it ruin your idea that you the mighty man are not in control of everything?

Will it upset you terribly to find out the truth that humans are like tiny ants upon this planet who have been destroyed like an ant bed then rebuilt again and again?

I thought you were a educated person... do you not know history of the world?

Bob wrote:Rather than calling each other names,  opt instead for reading this.

prefer to listen to

http://newswatch.nationalgeographic.com/2013/10/11/comet-ison-plays-coy-with-astronomers/

it is a possibility, why the fight to dismiss it?

it could happen. its a fact it could happen, its happened plenty of times.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Look at the bright side. If the comet wipes us out then Obama won't be the president anymore. And the nightmare will be over.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Chrissy wrote:
Bob wrote:Rather than calling each other names,  opt instead for reading this.

prefer to listen to

http://newswatch.nationalgeographic.com/2013/10/11/comet-ison-plays-coy-with-astronomers/

it is a possibility, why the fight to dismiss it?

it could happen. its a fact it could happen, its happened plenty of times.
there is nothing in this link suggesting comet ison is going to collide with the earth. only the question of whether or not it will put on a show for us or be a dud.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yes the "mainstream media" (whatever that is exactly) does lie to us and cover up stuff.
But the alternatives to the "mainstream media" does that too.  In fact from what I've seen,  it lies worse.

2seaoat

Rather than calling each other names, opt instead for reading this.

Who is calling anyone names? The truth is the truth, a volcanic microbe released next year from a deep sea eruption will kill off mankind......but I will be safe with my buried gold and antibodies.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:Rather than calling each other names, opt instead for reading this.

Who is calling anyone names?   The truth is the truth, a volcanic microbe released next year from a deep sea eruption will kill off mankind......but I will be safe with my buried gold and antibodies.
I am not a volcanic microbe and I resent being called one.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Rather than calling each other names, opt instead for reading this.

Who is calling anyone names?   The truth is the truth, a volcanic microbe released next year from a deep sea eruption will kill off mankind......but I will be safe with my buried gold and antibodies.
I am not a volcanic microbe and I resent being called one.
My last wife was just under 5'3" It would take 25 million of her laid end to end to circle the earth...See we ain't all that.

Maybe ISON is the 7th seal? Wink 

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote: My last wife was just under 5'3" It would take 25 million of her laid end to end to circle the earth
It would take more than that.  Because the ones on the ocean would sink to the bottom.  The chain of them would be dropping several miles when the chain goes down to the ocean bottom,  and then rising several miles when it comes back out the other sides of the oceans.   So you would have to have more than the 25 million to complete the chain.  By my calculations it would take 25 million,  one hundred and sixty-eight thousand,  four hundred and nineteen of her.  
Plus many would drown.  So if comet ison hits us those would already be dead so wouldn't care.

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote: My last wife was just under 5'3" It would take 25 million of her laid end to end to circle the earth
It would take more than that.  Because the ones on the ocean would sink to the bottom.  The chain of them would be dropping several miles when the chain goes down to the ocean bottom,  and then rising several miles when it comes back out the other sides of the oceans.   So you would have to have more than the 25 million to complete the chain.  By my calculations it would take 25 million,  one hundred and sixty-eight thousand,  four hundred and nineteen of her.  
Plus many would drown.  So if comet ison hits us those would already be dead so wouldn't care.
Your calculations are faulty. these women could float. they could even have arm floaties on. Razz 

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

My ex was an excellent swimmer. I told her once I could spend hours just watching her swim...she would be fine on the ocean , but you probably should calculate shark losses and Muslim pirate attacks..

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote: but you probably should calculate shark losses and Muslim pirate attacks..
good point.  but it's not just the ocean you have to account for.  if you have a million women lying on the ground across the deserts of africa, many of them are gonna get eaten by wild animals.  and if you take the route through the middle east,  many of them are gonna be raped and tortured by the taliban because their faces aren't covered. you're gonna need another several million replacements just to cover that.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote: but you probably should calculate shark losses and Muslim pirate attacks..
good point.  but it's not just the ocean you have to account for.  if you have a million women lying on the ground across the deserts of africa, many of them are gonna get eaten by wild animals.  and if you take the route through the middle east,  many of them are gonna be raped and tortured by the taliban because their faces aren't covered.  you're gonna need another several million replacements just to cover that.
I never thought of that and of course you would need stand ins for bathroom breaks and stuff..should we give them guns to defend themselves ?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
I never thought of that and of course you would need stand ins for bathroom breaks and stuff..should we give them guns to defend themselves ?
I think the best thing to do would be run an experiment first and stretch them from Chumuckla to Navarre Beach to see what happens.  But when you do, avoid that $5 toll on Bo's Bridge.  Take Highway 87.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum