Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breaking news,,,.... Good news for smokers

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Bummer. This news comes the day after I bought my blu starter pack. Laughing

EDIT: Speaking of that, has anyone used the "blu" electronic cigarette with any degree of success? Or any other electronic cigarette?

What I like about this one is you can purchase additional packs with lowered nicotine content as you proceed. It's like a patch, only you can pretend you are smoking.

The worst part for me is the hand-to-mouth and back down movement. I think it is ingrained in my muscle memory, What a Face so I'm hoping this electronic cigarette thingy will help me detox. My goal is to "smoke" the cigarette with no nicotine at all in the pack.

Yeah. I know. Smoking is a bad thing to do. I can tell you it's a heck of a lot harder to stop smoking than it ever was to stop drinking alcohol.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PBulldog2 wrote:

EDIT:  Speaking of that, has anyone used the "blu" electronic cigarette with any degree of success? Or any other electronic cigarette?

I tried two different rechargeable ones and several different disposable ones.
The main problem I had with it was after a month or so the vapor was really irritating to my throat. Had to give it up on account of that.

So Bob, how is the chantix working?

Markle

Markle

For some strange reason I never smoked. I'm of an age where my parents and most everyone else smoked a couple cartons a week. I think maybe my dad took the thrill out of the whole thing. When I was about 9 my old man told me that if I wanted to smoke he wasn't going to try and stop me. He just wasn't going to pay for my cigarettes.

Then there was the presentation we had in about the 8th or 9th grade where they tried to discourage smoking. They had two human lungs on stage and cut into each with a scalpel. One had been of a heavy smoker and the other a non-smoker. The one of the heavy smoker had what looked like used motor oil stick to the blade of the scalpel.

Now that was in the early '60's. How can people still win lawsuits against cigarette companies claiming they "didn't know" they were harmful?

I have heard that quitting smoking can be as difficult or more so than some hard drugs. Good luck to anyone trying.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum