Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bill Clinton Says Americans Will Get Used to Communism

+6
cool1
Sal
Hospital Bob
2seaoat
othershoe1030
TEOTWAWKI
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://godfatherpolitics.com/12723/bill-clinton-says-americans-will-get-use-communism/#ixzz2hhw1ytNX

Former president Bill Clinton is running interference for President Obama and laying the groundwork for Hillary’s 2016 presidential bid. Here’s what he said about the future of the response of Americans to ObamaCare:

“I just think that when all these dire predictions don’t come out, if they don’t — I believe that pretty soon, within the next several years, this will be like Medicare and Medicaid. And it’ll be a normal part of our life. And people will be glad it’s there.”

I’m sure every political tyrant said something similar. I can hear Fidel Castro, Hugo Chavez, and Vladimir Lenin telling their people. “In time you’ll learn to love Communism.”

ObamaCare is like the early stages of communism. Communist ideology is all about equality. “From each according to his ability, to each according to their needs” is a slogan popularized by Karl Marx in 1875. Sounds so . . . fair. It reminds me of a scene in the film Dr. Zhivago where Omar Sharif’s character returns to his home and finds it overrun with people. Equality was achieved. Everybody had the same medical care, living space, food, and nutrition needs. They were all "equally" malnurished.

Gen. Yevgraf Zhivago, Dr. Yrui Zhivago’s half brother and Communist Party member, after seeing Yuri pulling wood from a fence, made this remark:

Read more at http://godfatherpolitics.com/12723/bill-clinton-says-americans-will-get-use-communism/#eh6PjIMjT3IgBSTF.99

Hillary will never be Potus because she has failed to be held accountable for Benghazi. She will be if she runs and if she runs she will be crucified.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://godfatherpolitics.com/12723/bill-clinton-says-americans-will-get-use-communism/#ixzz2hhw1ytNX

Former president Bill Clinton is running interference for President Obama and laying the groundwork for Hillary’s 2016 presidential bid. Here’s what he said about the future of the response of Americans to ObamaCare:

“I just think that when all these dire predictions don’t come out, if they don’t — I believe that pretty soon, within the next several years, this will be like Medicare and Medicaid. And it’ll be a normal part of our life. And people will be glad it’s there.”

I’m sure every political tyrant said something similar. I can hear Fidel Castro, Hugo Chavez, and Vladimir Lenin telling their people. “In time you’ll learn to love Communism.”

ObamaCare is like the early stages of communism. Communist ideology is all about equality. “From each according to his ability, to each according to their needs” is a slogan popularized by Karl Marx in 1875. Sounds so . . . fair. It reminds me of a scene in the film Dr. Zhivago where Omar Sharif’s character returns to his home and finds it overrun with people. Equality was achieved. Everybody had the same medical care, living space, food, and nutrition needs. They were all "equally" malnurished.

Gen. Yevgraf Zhivago, Dr. Yrui Zhivago’s half brother and Communist Party member, after seeing Yuri pulling wood from a fence, made this remark:

Read more at http://godfatherpolitics.com/12723/bill-clinton-says-americans-will-get-use-communism/#eh6PjIMjT3IgBSTF.99
Of course your subject line is totally out of line, Clinton said no such thing. How many seniors do you know who curse Medicare? Should we also throw out Social Security?

Claiming that these programs are communistic and seek to create "equality" is just so much BS. I guess you are hoping that (as usual) the people who read your comments on this will just ditto head it in agreement because it sounds good to them, never mind if there is anything accurate about it at all.

Half the things you post I agree with and then you come up with garbage like this and I can't believe it. This really blows your credibility in my mind. It makes you sound crazy. No one who can think would consider this to be even close to reality.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Hillary will never be Potus because she has failed to be held accountable for Benghazi. She will be if she runs and if she runs she will be crucified.
I hope with all the hope there is you are right because I have said I will sell all I own and buy a sailboat and go to a deserted island and live on rats and coconuts if she becomes president...and I mean it.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

othershoe1030 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://godfatherpolitics.com/12723/bill-clinton-says-americans-will-get-use-communism/#ixzz2hhw1ytNX

Of course your subject line is totally out of line, Clinton said no such thing. How many seniors do you know who curse Medicare? Should we also throw out Social Security?

Claiming that these programs are communistic and seek to create "equality" is just so much BS. I guess you are hoping that (as usual) the people who read your comments on this will just ditto head it in agreement because it sounds good to them, never mind if there is anything accurate about it at all.

Half the things you post I agree with and then you come up with garbage like this and I can't believe it. This really blows your credibility in my mind. It makes you sound crazy. No one who can think would consider this to be even close to reality.

I post a lot of stuff and some I agree with and some I don't, some I research and more I don't...I read the comments afterwards and let you tell me what it says and if it interests me I will study it...so thanks for your assessment..

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:

I post a lot of stuff and some I agree with and some I don't, some I research and more I don't...I read the comments afterwards and let you tell me what it says and if it interests me I will study it...so thanks for your assessment..
Well, that's very interesting, sort of using the forum as a focus group?

2seaoat

Yep, put a tin foil hat on an cut two old coke bottles for your lens and then somehow you would see that the Affordable Care Act is about communism, created right out of Heritage to go after dead beats..........just more jibberish where the folks begin to listen to lies repeated enough that they hope the truth can be defeated by slight of hand......a very slow slight of hand.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

othershoe1030 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:

I figure I got a good sampling of people here and I have changed my thinking on things before after reading a broad range of responses..now there are some things that are way too much fun to change my approach to because it drives Bob crazy....

There is an enormous difference between equal opportunity and equal outcomes. Call the two anything you like.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I don't think Hillary being communist or killing the christian benghazi ambassador is her biggest problem. Her biggest problem is hiring a muslim who is married to Anthony Weiner as her personal assistant. That tells me that bill and hillary are not just communists but also muslims.

Bob wrote:I don't think Hillary being communist or killing the christian benghazi ambassador is her biggest problem. Her biggest problem is hiring a muslim who is married to Anthony Weiner as her personal assistant. That tells me that bill and hillary are not just communists but also muslims.
Meh... people don't give a damn about that. Obama appointed a self-avowed communist as a czar.

Nobody gave a damn. From each according to their apathy... to each according to their ineptitude.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PkrBum wrote:
Meh... people don't give a damn about that
In that case I stand corrected.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Grow a pair Bob . I know PkrBum is a genius but you got game stand up for yourself...

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Grow a pair Bob . I know PkrBum is a genius but you got game stand up for yourself...
Lol... If I'm a genius we're alot dumber than even I thght.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PkrBum wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Grow a pair Bob . I know PkrBum is a genius but you got game stand up for yourself...
Don't underestimate your bad self. I can sense people with unusual cognitive ability and believe me you got it. I would like to see you and Bob debate anything I am sure it would shake the earth like a couple titans.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Don't underestimate your bad self. I can sense people with unusual cognitive ability and believe me you got it. I would like to see you and Bob debate anything I am sure it would shake the earth like a couple titans.
That would be great fun with a cooler of cheap beer... you would have to be the designated thinker tho.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I can stand up this morning but it's hell when I do. I have to put my right hand on the end table beside me and my left hand on the tv tray in front of me and push myself up. And the whole ordeal takes a few minutes.
But that's a piece of cake compared to what it's like when I then try to walk to the bathroom. So rather than even attempt it I've been urinating into big plastic drinking cups. But now they're all full so the next time I have to pee I'm going have to go on all fours to the bathroom. It's just too much pain to try to walk.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:
Obama appointed a self-avowed communist as a czar.
Just one?

lol

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:
I can stand up this morning but it's hell when I do.  I have to put my right hand on the end table beside me and my left hand on the tv tray in front of me and push myself up.  And the whole ordeal takes a few minutes.
But that's a piece of cake compared to what it's like when I then try to walk to the bathroom.  So rather than even attempt it I've been urinating into big plastic drinking cups.  But now they're all full so the next time I have to pee I'm going have to go on all fours to the bathroom.  It's just too much pain to try to walk.
What the heck happened to your back, Bob?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
I can stand up this morning but it's hell when I do.  I have to put my right hand on the end table beside me and my left hand on the tv tray in front of me and push myself up.  And the whole ordeal takes a few minutes.
But that's a piece of cake compared to what it's like when I then try to walk to the bathroom.  So rather than even attempt it I've been urinating into big plastic drinking cups.  But now they're all full so the next time I have to pee I'm going have to go on all fours to the bathroom.  It's just too much pain to try to walk.
Geeze Bob sorry to hear you are in such pain. As far as the cups full of urine...not a mental picture I want to bring into focus....

Sal wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Obama appointed a self-avowed communist as a czar.
Just one?

lol
Can you name another president in our history that appointed an open communist?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The communist is now the co-host with Newt Gingrich of the CNN program "Crossfire"...

Here's the communist saying Newt Gingrich is a "living legend".

http://www.ora.tv/politicking/van-jones-says-newt-gingrich-living-legend-0_qi2c0w5e

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Geeze Bob sorry to hear you are in such pain. As far as the cups full of urine...not a mental picture I want to bring into focus....
I just wish I could make it down the steps to the carport and bring that big bucket in I use to wash my car. That would be better than all these cups full of urine sitting around me.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Geeze Bob sorry to hear you are in such pain. As far as the cups full of urine...not a mental picture I want to bring into focus....
I just wish I could make it down the steps to the carport and bring that big bucket in I use to wash my car.  That would be better than all these cups full of urine sitting around me.  
Bob this is where you find out who your real friends are...I will be available after 3 pm if you need help PM me with your phone number..I can empty urine cups as good as anyone I imagine.

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:The communist is now the co-host with Newt Gingrich of the CNN program "Crossfire"...

Here's the communist saying Newt Gingrich is a "living legend".

http://www.ora.tv/politicking/van-jones-says-newt-gingrich-living-legend-0_qi2c0w5e

Van Jones??

Love that guy!

Actually, I love anything to do with vans ...

... Van Halen, Van Morrison, Ronnie Van Zant, Vans shoes ...

... except mini-vans ...

... those are not cool.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum