Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Clinton releases 2015 tax return.....please show me income from the Clinton Foundation

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Please show me travel reimbursements, ordinary income, consulting fees, or any type of income, deduction or connection which must be declared on your tax return........you folks fall for the propaganda, but when given absolute proof that no such thing is happening.......crickets. At the same time Trump hides his tax returns and collects 82 million from small donors to repay himself for his self promotion tour where he will make a profit off running for President as he Huckabees himself all the way to the bank, yet you make innuendo that the Clintons have taken money from the foundation. shameful.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

It's worse than that, Seaoat.  My idiot cousin in Texas just posted to FB an article that supposedly was published at HuffPo, but the link is invalid.  The claim is that Bill and Hillary are being indicted under RICO.

Here's the Snopes link:

http://www.snopes.com/clinton-federal-racketeering-charges/

2seaoat

The Clintons have been attacked for twenty plus years and the funny thing is that if any of the innuendo was remotely true, the 10 years of tax returns released by her last year, and the public detailed financials of the Clinton Foundation could actually provide wonderful ammunition for legitimate and specific concerns. Nothing. Crickets. Yet, Trump on the other hand will never release his tax returns, has lived a life of fraud, and folks actually have the gall to suggest that Hillary is ethically challenged. Orwellian doublethink is alive and well and the propagandist of fascism have honed their skills as they ply their trade on the mindless.

2seaoat

Crickets.....come on mod squad.......show me those figures from the filed documents that show the Clintons using the Clinton Foundation as a slush fund or paying for unrelated travel expenses........this should be like shooting fish in a barrel.....put up or please please please.....get your candidate to release his tax return.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I agree that it's time for the Clintons...all of them...to divest from their foundation. It's going to be a gigantic undertaking, though, and I wonder how they will be able to ensure against future corruption without having a personal relationship with whomever they might appoint to carry on their work.

RealLindaL

Floridatexan wrote:
I agree that it's time for the Clintons...all of them...to divest from their foundation.  It's going to be a gigantic undertaking, though, and I wonder how they will be able to ensure against future corruption without having a personal relationship with whomever they might appoint to carry on their work.

You may as well ask them to give away a child.

2seaoat

The Clintons excelled and made a wonderful life for their child. However, it appears the foundation is going to continue to have her making decisions. I am not happy with another silvered spooned human being thinking they hit a triple when mommy and daddy have created a career for her......nope.....she needs to be off the board also.......I get that without the Clinton input donations will go down and poor people across the globe will have less resources which this wonderful foundation has funneled from wealthy to poor, but when you basically create a lifetime safety net for your child, it is no different in my mind from taking money directly from this foundation. Anything short of ALL Clintons cutting ties with the foundation is morally wrong in my estimation. It may be legal, but in this case wrong.

http://int.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/chelsea-clinton-to-stay-on-at-clinton-foundation-if-hillary-wins/ar-BBw3ras

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum