Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hofstra Debate=> Hillary Clinton Just Said ALL AMERICANS Are “Implicitly” Racist! NO SURPRISE!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

NO SURPRISE, Hillary Clinton calls ALL AMERICANS IMPLICITLY RACIST.

Well, that ends that discussion. Do you think she meant only whites?

Hofstra Debate=> Hillary Clinton Just Said ALL AMERICANS Are “Implicitly” Racist!

Lester Holt: Do you believe police are implicitly biased against black people.

Hillary Clinton: Lester I think implicit bias is a problem for everyone, not just police.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/wow-hillary-clinton-just-said-americans-implicitly-racist-video/

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Not even an idiot's rag like the Gateway Pundit can rescue Donald Trump from his great failure during tonight's debate.

He should start crafting his post-election concession speech now. He's gonna need it.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:NO SURPRISE, Hillary Clinton calls ALL AMERICANS IMPLICITLY RACIST.

Well, that ends that discussion.  Do you think she meant only whites?

Hofstra Debate=> Hillary Clinton Just Said ALL AMERICANS Are “Implicitly” Racist!

Hillary Clinton: Lester I think implicit bias is a problem for everyone, not just police.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/wow-hillary-clinton-just-said-americans-implicitly-racist-video/

Your shallowness is truly awesome. Only a white racist-fascist would view Hillary's point that racism, every form of racism, is a major component of American culture. And recognition of that fact is the first step toward improvement. No wonder you think Hillary's response was an outrage.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:NO SURPRISE, Hillary Clinton calls ALL AMERICANS IMPLICITLY RACIST.

Your shallowness is truly awesome.  Only a white racist-fascist would view Hillary's point that racism, every form of racism, is a major component of American culture.  And recognition of that fact is the first step toward improvement.  No wonder you think Hillary's response was an outrage.  

It was outrageous. She claimed that all American's are racist. that simply is NOT true.

It IS true that more Progressives are racist than are Conservatives or Republicans. They pigeon hole races and then set out a plan to pander to them for their vote...without ever doing anything.

Are YOU racist? Find out, don't even tell anyone the result because the result is easy to manipulate.

It’s NATURAL to discriminate and be prejudiced; almost exclusively we all grew up with people like very much like ourselves. It is natural to trust those people more than people who are not like us. Obviously we also pick up racist attitudes and beliefs from our parents too. We discriminate and use prejudice every day. There is nothing wrong with those feelings. Statistically, only about seventeen percent of white Americans have little, or no automatic preference to whites or blacks. Only twelve percent show a slight to strong preference of blacks to whites. Chances are, they have their prejudices in other areas.

What is in someone’s heart, and what we DO with those feelings is what makes the difference in how we behave.

If you are curious about yourself, take this test. It is NOT based on questions which you could answer the way you THINK you should.

Project Implicit
https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/takeatest.html

This web site presents a method that demonstrates the conscious-unconscious divergences much more convincingly than has been possible with previous methods. This new method is called the Implicit Association Test or IAT for short.

WARNING!
It does carry this disclaimer:
I am aware of the possibility of encountering interpretations of my IAT test performance with which I may not agree. Knowing this, I wish to proceed.

Simply click on I wish to proceed and take your choice of a number of interesting, revealing tests about yourself.

RealLindaL

As stated elsewhere, YOU GO FIRST.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Your shallowness is truly awesome.  Only a white racist-fascist would view Hillary's point that racism, every form of racism, is a major component of American culture.  And recognition of that fact is the first step toward improvement.  No wonder you think Hillary's response was an outrage.  

It was outrageous.  She claimed that all American's are racist.  that simply is NOT true.

It IS true that more Progressives are racist than are Conservatives or Republicans.  They pigeon hole races and then set out a plan to pander to them for their vote...without ever doing anything.

Are YOU racist?  Find out, don't even tell anyone the result because the result is easy to manipulate.

It’s NATURAL to discriminate and be prejudiced; almost exclusively we all grew up with people like very much like ourselves.  It is natural to trust those people more than people who are not like us.  Obviously we also pick up racist attitudes and beliefs from our parents too.  We discriminate and use prejudice every day.  There is nothing wrong with those feelings.  Statistically, only about seventeen percent of white Americans have little, or no automatic preference to whites or blacks.  Only twelve percent show a slight to strong preference of blacks to whites.  Chances are, they have their prejudices in other areas.  

What is in someone’s heart, and what we DO with those feelings is what makes the difference in how we behave.

If you are curious about yourself, take this test.  It is NOT based on questions which you could answer the way you THINK you should.

Project Implicit
https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/takeatest.html

This web site presents a method that demonstrates the conscious-unconscious divergences much more convincingly than has been possible with previous methods. This new method is called the Implicit Association Test or IAT for short.

WARNING!
It does carry this disclaimer:
I am aware of the possibility of encountering interpretations of my IAT test performance with which I may not agree. Knowing this, I wish to proceed.

Simply click on I wish to proceed and take your choice of a number of interesting, revealing tests about yourself.

You need to make-up what's left of your mind. Your retort above starts by claiming Hillary's statement was wrong, then you show how she was right. Thanks for proving my point. LOL

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:https://youtu.be/N9Qmoiugz7Q

Your point? Yes there are black racists, white racists, brown racists, yellow racists, green racists. That's the truth that Hillary claimed in the debate.

The black racist you featured represents the opinion of ALL black Americans, just like David Duke represents the opinion of ALL white Americans.

Again, what's your point, other than using a u-tube video of a rabid black racist to denigrate all African Americans?

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:As stated elsewhere, YOU GO FIRST.

As stated elsewhere, I took the test many years ago when the only test available was about race. Now there are about a dozen. I've had students, who voluntarily took the test, return furious at the results since they were not what they expected.

I've said to not post your results. It is for self-examination. Also, the results are posted in paragraph form which is easy to edit to your liking.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum