Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why Polls are So Unreliable. Particularly on Complex Questions such as ObamaCare or the Electoral College

+2
Jake92
Markle
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Why Polls are So Unreliable. Particularly on Complex Questions such as ObamaCare or the Electoral College

Video: Obama Supporters Don’t Know What Party Obama Is Affiliated With

The Alex Jones Channel Alex Jones Show podcast Prison Planet TV Infowars.com Twitter Alex Jones' Facebook Infowars store

How can Americans even begin to understand Obamacare or the government shut down?

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
October 4, 2013

In his latest ‘man on the street’ video, Mark Dice talks to Obama supporters in San Diego who struggle to work out which political party Obama is actually affiliated with.

The majority of the people Dice talked to didn’t know which party Obama was associated with and some even thought he was in fact a Republican.

One man thought Obama was associated with the “best ideas” party.

“The average American is a zombie and doesn’t even know what political party he stands for,” Dice tells one man who asserted that Obama was a Republican. “I would agree,” the man responds.

“What political party is Barack Obama affiliated with?” Dice asks another man, who responds, “It’s one of those.”

In response to the same question, another woman responds, “I have nothing good to say, I’m sorry.”

The clip would be hilarious if it wasn’t a tragic reflection of how dumbed down and ignorant of basic facts Americans have become in the modern era. Given that a substantial percentage of them don’t even know that Obama is a Democrat, how could they possibly hope to understand things like Obamacare or the government shut down?

Read more: http://www.infowars.com/video-obama-supporters-dont-know-what-party-obama-is-affiliated-with/

Jake92

It's NOT just San Diego, but also right here in Pensacola and they vote!!!!!!!!!!

Sal

Sal

What an asshole.

Someone should punch that smug prick in the throat.

4Why Polls are So Unreliable.  Particularly on Complex Questions such as ObamaCare or the Electoral College Empty Cute. 10/4/2013, 5:46 pm

It is so adorably cute how when polls say that the majority of Americans do not agree with your far-far-right view, then the polls are unreliable.
This reminds me of how all the polls told you that Mitt was going to lose, but you could not and did not trust those polls, either.  And the result of the election was within a few points of the last poll, but you do not care about facts and results.  Only lies and inferences that you can scare the ignorant and elderly with.
Congratulations!!!  You must be soooo proud!!
Thanks for your time.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I've noticed, Markle, that polls are only unreliable when they don't dovetail with your tighty-righty point of view. You're also quick to try and discredit a source...and then you use Alex Jones...incredible.

Since this (marketing) is an area of my personal expertise: any poll can be slanted by the questions that are asked, in what order, and with what emphasis...also by whom is sampled, how they are approached, etc. etc. One of my professors, who had written the text for the class, insisted that marketing is a science. I'm sorry, but it's not...it's at best an applied science with a high margin for error.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Gee, I don't know what the voters were thinking:

Why Polls are So Unreliable.  Particularly on Complex Questions such as ObamaCare or the Electoral College 95320078-you-people

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Poll: Americans not happy about shutdown; more blame GOP

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57605822/poll-americans-not-happy-about-shutdown-more-blame-gop/

There is so much Republican fratricide going on right now, that all the Democrats need to do is sweep up the pieces. Republican senators are turning on Ted Cruz; several Republicans in the House are calling for a clean Continuing Resolution to be passed so the government can reopen. The Tea Party is threatening to put up its own 2014 primary challengers to run against any current GOP House member who breaks with their hard-core stance.

The stage is being set for the Democrats to sweep the House of Representatives in November of 2014, giving Barrack Obama majorities in both Houses of Congress during his final two years.

The wailing and nashing of teeth on this forum should make for some good entertainment as all of this plays out. Hold on to your seats and grab some popcorn, as we haven't even reached the climax of this story yet.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

Mr. Markle gave us a detailed review why the polls in 2012 were wrong and biased. He did this with certainty. Like the fellows who employed him knew the results in Ohio before they actually became history. Sorry, how many times are you going to be wrong in your political picks and still expect us to take any of your concerns seriously. Oh, by the way Georgia beat LSU last week.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Mr. Markle gave us a detailed review why the polls in 2012 were wrong and biased.   He did this with certainty.  Like the fellows who employed him knew the results in Ohio before they actually became history.   Sorry, how many times are you going to be wrong in your political picks and still expect us to take any of your concerns seriously.  Oh, by the way Georgia beat LSU last week.
Sorry, I never gave any sort of "review" about why 2012 polls were right or wrong. Cute try though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum