Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How does the party that believes in Super Delegates getvbutthurt over electoral college?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

They don't hate the electoral college... it's just a political tool to escape placing actual blame.

Now that TTT's man will be President isn't it amazing how he is channeling butthurt for the rest of us? Laughing Laughing I personally have no butthurt whether R or D is in the White House. I think some folks just live for drama.

SheWrites wrote:Now that TTT's man will be President isn't it amazing how he is channeling butthurt for the rest of us?  Laughing Laughing  I personally have no butthurt whether R or D is in the White House.  I think some folks just live for drama.  
You have a point that YOU don't but the forum owner has two threads on it where he and his lapdog Sal have major butthurt.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/11/12/these-3-maps-show-just-how-dominant-republicans-are-in-america-after-tuesday/

When it comes to control of state government, Republicans dominated at record levels during the Obama years. On Tuesday, they somehow managed to become even more dominant.

In part because Americans like a check and balance on their president, in part because Republicans played their cards right, Republicans grabbed more of America's statehouses and governor's mansions during the Obama administration than at any time in the modern era. And they held onto those majorities Tuesday.

Results are still trickling in, but it looks like Republicans will still control an all-time high 69 of 99 state legislative chambers. They'll hold at least 33 governorships, tying a 94-year-old record.

That means that come 2017, they'll have total control of government in at least 25 states, and partial control in 20 states. According to population calculations by the conservative group Americans for Tax Reform, that translates to roughly 80 percent of the population living in a state either all or partially controlled by Republicans.

Things are just as good for the GOP at the federal level, where Republicans have reached the trifecta. They just won the White House, they've kept their majorities in Congress and they have a chance to reshape the Supreme Court to a strong conservative ideological leaning.

Democrats, meanwhile, will go into 2017 without any significant gains in Congress and with total control of just five states.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum