Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Holy cow !! Top 3 conspiracy websites may be government owned

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

no stress

no stress

Is this a conspiracy within a conspiracy? In a somewhat odd coincidence, around the same time that the government shutdown took effect, three of the major conspiracy theory websites crashed. The websites godlikeproductions.com, abovetopsecret.com and lunaticoutpost.com were all down late Monday night into Tuesday morning. Abovetopsecret.com later released a statement on Twitter claiming they had been hacked. At this point, there have no statements released from either godlikeproductions or lunaticoutpost.

While it is highly likely that these sites simply crashed due to heavy traffic, there is speculation that they may in fact be fronts for the NSA and DHS. It is well known that the NSA and DHS do not look kindly upon those of us who ask questions of the establishment. It is thought by some that these agencies have set up some websites as a way to lure in conspiracy theorists. allowing the agencies to know about them and track their activity.

So, is it merely coincidence that major conspiracy sites crash immediately following a government shutdown? It would be a common sense assumption that government agents running a front website to target and track conspiracy theorists would be considered “non-essential”, thus explaining their sudden crash after the government shutdown. Then again, what the NSA and DHS consider essential and non-essential is anyone’s guess.

Or it could just be that a lot of people are looking into the many various conspiracy theories, which is very probable given the conspiratorial way the government has been acting lately.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Suspect 
what site did you get this info?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Gunz wrote:Is this a conspiracy within a conspiracy?  In a somewhat odd coincidence, around the same time that the government shutdown took effect, three of the major conspiracy theory websites crashed. The websites godlikeproductions.com, abovetopsecret.com and lunaticoutpost.com were all down late Monday night into Tuesday morning.  Abovetopsecret.com later released a statement on Twitter claiming they had been hacked.  At this point, there have no statements released from either godlikeproductions or lunaticoutpost.

While it is highly likely that these sites simply crashed due to heavy traffic, there is speculation that they may in fact be fronts for the NSA and DHS.  It is well known that the NSA and DHS do not look kindly upon those of us who ask questions of the establishment.  It is thought by some that these agencies have set up some websites as a way to lure in conspiracy theorists. allowing the agencies to know about them and track their activity.

So, is it merely coincidence that major conspiracy sites crash immediately following a government shutdown?  It would be a common sense assumption that government agents running a front website to target and track conspiracy theorists would be considered “non-essential”, thus explaining their sudden crash after the government shutdown.  Then again, what the NSA and DHS consider essential and non-essential is anyone’s guess.

Or it could just be that a lot of people are looking into the many various conspiracy theories, which is very probable given the conspiratorial way the government has been acting lately.

affraid 

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Take the children and yourself
And hide out in the cellar
By now the fighting will be close at hand
Don't believe the church and state
And everything they tell you
Believe in me, I'm with the high command

Can you hear me, can you hear me running?
Can you hear me running, can you hear me calling you?

There's a gun and ammunition
Just inside the doorway
Use it only in emergency
Better you should pray to God
The Father and the Spirit
Will guide you and protect from up here

Swear allegiance to the flag
Whatever flag they offer
Never hint at what you really feel
Teach the children quietly
For some day sons and daughters
Will rise up and fight while we stood still

no stress

no stress

Chrissy wrote:ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Suspect 
what site did you get this info?
freepatriot.org

Nothing would surprise me at this point.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum