Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The CIA and the government psyops has put out all this disinformation to convince us the Denver Airport is not the work of the conspiracy.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

http://io9.com/5807582/proof-that-denver-airport-is-one-of-the-most-evil-places-on-earth

http://skeptoid.com/episodes/4194

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Denver_Airport_conspiracy_theory

This is just a small part of the misinformation the Trilateral Commission has put out to deceive us all. Don't be fooled by any of this.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

FEDERAL BUILDING....

General Partin's credentials and military record are impeccable. Most
of his 31-year career in the air force was spent in demolition. He
headed up the USAF's Explosive Research Laboratory. If the FBI were
really looking for the truth in this case, could they find a better
expert witness than Ben Partin? The theory of the ANFO bomb exploding in
a truck on the street and wreaking the kind of damage seen for blocks
around is akin to a pea-shooter bringing down a spaceship.

Take
it to the bank. There was an enormous explosion inside the Murrah
Building. Hundreds of witnesses confirm the fact, and the evidence
was/is everywhere. Even today, three and a half years later, the
pock-marked buildings on Broadway (two and three blocks away, facing
away from the blasts) and elsewhere attest to the fact that this massive
damage throughout the immediate downtown area could not have been
administered by a solitary ANFO explosion encapsulated inside a paneled
truck.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

How many people have seen a program on the Discovery Channel called
"Conspiracy Test"? I am amazed (but I shouldn't be) that it received
very little news play.

In the program, the two rival theories (FBI v. General Partin) are
tested. The hosts build a truck bomb a la Timothy McVeigh, and then
test its effect on a concrete column like the one closest to McVeigh's
Oklahoma City truck bomb. The distance from truck to bomb is identical
to the theories of the Federal building bombing.

The FBI calculations predicted a force of 5,000 lbs. Those of General
Partin (supposedly an ordnance expert) were 500 lbs of force -
clearly not enough to have brought down the building. Based upon these
calculations, General Partin suggested that other bombs had been
planted inside the building. Does this sound similar to suggestions
about a certain event in September 2001?

There was also a claim that seismographic data showed TWO tremors -
inconsistent with a single truck bomb, but consistent with a truck
bomb PLUS internal bombs.

Many people found the size of the hole in the street problematic, and
the fact that the only part of the truck found was the rear axle, from
which the ruck was actually identified.

The program had access to the best seismographic equipment in the
country, and had sensors on the concrete column to measure the ACTUAL
force.

This a classic case of experiment versus theory.

Surprise, surprise!

The actual force measured was 5,500 lbs - consistent with the FBI's
predictions, but NOT General Partin. It turns out the military
"Expert" was off by a whole order of magnitude. If I made a prediction
in avery serious matter that was off by an order of magnitude, I would
be very depressed and humiliated. Not the General, though. He was
still sticking by his invalidated results. Perhaps the "skills" that
got the General his high rank were not in mathematics.

But what about the TWO seismic events? There were two seismic events
with THIS truck bomb, too. In fact (Though this was not mentioned on
the program), the test bomb shakes were even FURTHER apart from each
other than the ones at OKlahoma City.

What about the truck? It was completely vaporized in the test - except
for ... drum role please.... the rear axle.

And the hole? The crater in the test was actually SMALLER than the
hole at the Murrah Building, even though it was conducted on soft
earth, and not a city street.

http://sci.tech-archive.net/Archive/sci.physics/2007-07/msg00952.html

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ButtMan wrote:How many people have seen a program on the Discovery Channel called
"Conspiracy Test"? I am amazed (but I shouldn't be) that it received
very little news play.

In the program, the two rival theories (FBI v. General Partin) are
tested. The hosts build a truck bomb a la Timothy McVeigh, and then
test its effect on a concrete column like the one closest to McVeigh's
Oklahoma City truck bomb. The distance from truck to bomb is identical
to the theories of the Federal building bombing.

The FBI calculations predicted a force of 5,000 lbs. Those of General
Partin (supposedly an ordnance expert) were 500 lbs of force -
clearly not enough to have brought down the building. Based upon these
calculations, General Partin suggested that other bombs had been
planted inside the building. Does this sound similar to suggestions
about a certain event in September 2001?

There was also a claim that seismographic data showed TWO tremors -
inconsistent with a single truck bomb, but consistent with a truck
bomb PLUS internal bombs.

Many people found the size of the hole in the street problematic, and
the fact that the only part of the truck found was the rear axle, from
which the ruck was actually identified.

The program had access to the best seismographic equipment in the
country, and had sensors on the concrete column to measure the ACTUAL
force.

This a classic case of experiment versus theory.

Surprise, surprise!

The actual force measured was 5,500 lbs - consistent with the FBI's
predictions, but NOT General Partin. It turns out the military
"Expert" was off by a whole order of magnitude. If I made a prediction
in avery serious matter that was off by an order of magnitude, I would
be very depressed and humiliated. Not the General, though. He was
still sticking by his invalidated results. Perhaps the "skills" that
got the General his high rank were not in mathematics.

But what about the TWO seismic events? There were two seismic events
with THIS truck bomb, too. In fact (Though this was not mentioned on
the program), the test bomb shakes were even FURTHER apart from each
other than the ones at OKlahoma City.

What about the truck? It was completely vaporized in the test - except
for ... drum role please.... the rear axle.

And the hole? The crater in the test was actually SMALLER than the
hole at the Murrah Building, even though it was conducted on soft
earth, and not a city street.

http://sci.tech-archive.net/Archive/sci.physics/2007-07/msg00952.html

What about the other bombs found and defused in the building Mr. Disinformation ?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

The Oklahoma City bombing: A step toward 9/11?

This Thursday, April 19th, 2012, is the 17th anniversary of the OKC bombing.

Let's give this some historical context.

In 1993,
the FBI built the bomb that killed six people and injured more than a
thousand in the World Trade Center. (The FBI informant who hatched and
supervised the "radical Muslim plot" is on tape discussing this fact
with his FBI handler, asking "why didn't the FBI build a dud, as
promised?")

The first WTC bombing was a test designed to find out
just how deeply the American people were hypnotized. Would Americans
accept the official version of events, even if it required them to
believe that a "terrorist" returned to the rental center to get his
deposit back on the bomb truck?!

Sure they would.

On April 19th, 1995,
another FBI-assisted mass-hypnosis-test was conducted - this time in
Oklahoma City. Would the American people buy the notion that a
fertilizer bomb in a truck parked outside a building could blow up the
whole building from the inside? Once again, Americans passed their
hypnosis test with flying colors.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

The CIA and the government psyops has put out all this disinformation to convince us the Denver Airport is not the work of the conspiracy. Bombdiagram

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

May I ask a question? Do you believe Timothy McVeigh was a government operative?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ButtMan wrote:May I ask a question? Do you believe Timothy McVeigh was a government operative?

Yes I do...

here Bob it's easy to see from this picture that inverse square demands that the truck bomb didn't bring down the building...The CIA and the government psyops has put out all this disinformation to convince us the Denver Airport is not the work of the conspiracy. Okc10

Markle

Markle

The CIA and the government psyops has put out all this disinformation to convince us the Denver Airport is not the work of the conspiracy. Conspiraloon

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Markle wrote:The CIA and the government psyops has put out all this disinformation to convince us the Denver Airport is not the work of the conspiracy. Conspiraloon
Nice to see you haven't lost your sense of humor....a very good argument..Bob was needing your help.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
ButtMan wrote:May I ask a question? Do you believe Timothy McVeigh was a government operative?

Yes I do...

Okay. Well you should know that McVeigh wrote this essay from his cell in the federal prison in Florence, Colorado.

I want you to read McVeigh's words. And after you read them, explain to me why the evil diabolical government would want their puppet to say all this stuff that goes against them? Why did they allow him to try to discredit them the same way you and Alex Jones would do it? How in god's name could that ever make any sense.

An Essay on Hypocrisy
By Timothy McVeigh

The administration has said that Iraq has no right to stockpile chemical or biological weapons ("weapons of mass destruction") -- mainly because they have used them in the past.

Well, if that"s the standard by which these matters are decided, then the U.S. is the nation that set the precedent. The U.S. has stockpiled these same weapons (and more) for over 40 years. The U.S. claims that this was done for deterrent purposes during the "Cold War" with the Soviet Union. Why, then is it invalid for Iraq to claim the same reason (deterrence) -- with respect to Iraq"s (real) war with, and the continued threat of, its neighbor Iran?

The administration claims that Iraq has used these weapons in the past. We"ve all seen the pictures that show a Kurdish woman and child frozen in death from the use of chemical weapons. But, have you ever seen these pictures juxtaposed next to pictures from Hiroshima or Nagasaki?

I suggest that one study the histories of World War I, World War II and other "regional conflicts" that the U.S. has been involved in to familiarize themselves with the use of "weapons of mass destruction."

Remember Dresden? How about Hanoi? Tripoli? Baghdad? What about the big ones -- Hiroshima and Nagasaki? (At these two locations, the U.S. killed at least 150,000 non-combatants -- mostly women and children -- in the blink of an eye. Thousands more took hours, days, weeks, or months to die.)

If Saddam is such a demon, and people are calling for war crimes charges and trials against him and his nation, why do we not hear the same cry for blood directed at those responsible for even greater amounts of "mass destruction" -- like those responsible and involved in dropping bombs on the cities mentioned above?

The truth is, the U.S. has set the standard when it comes to the stockpiling and use of weapons of mass destruction.

Hypocrisy when it comes to death of children? In Oklahoma City, it was family convenience that explained the presence of a day-care center placed between street level and the law enforcement agencies which occupied the upper floors of the building. Yet when discussion shifts to Iraq, any day-care center in a government building instantly becomes "a shield." Think about that.

(Actually, there is a difference here. The administration has admitted to knowledge of the presence of children in or near Iraqi government buildings, yet they still proceed with their plans to bomb -- saying that they cannot be held responsible if children die. There is no such proof, however, that knowledge of the presence of children existed in relation to the Oklahoma City bombing.)

When considering morality and mens rea [criminal intent] in light of these facts, I ask: Who are the true barbarians?

Yet another example of this nation"s blatant hypocrisy is revealed by the polls which suggest that this nation is greatly in favor of bombing Iraq.

In this instance, the people of the nation approve of bombing government employees because they are "guilty by association" -- they are Iraqi government employees. In regard to the bombing in Oklahoma City, however, such logic is condemned.

What motivates these seemingly contradictory positions? Do people think that government workers in Iraq are any less human than those in Oklahoma City? Do they think that Iraqis don"t have families who will grieve and mourn the loss of their loved ones? In this context, do people come to believe that the killing of foreigners is somehow different than the killing of Americans?

I recently read of an arrest in New York City where possession of a mere pipe bomb was charged as possession of a "weapon of mass destruction." If a two pound pipe bomb is a "weapon of mass destruction," then what do people think that a 2,000-pound steel-encased bomb is?

I find it ironic, to say the least, that one of the aircraft that could be used to drop such a bomb on Iraq is dubbed "The Spirit of Oklahoma."

When a U.S. plane or cruise missile is used to bring destruction to a foreign people, this nation rewards the bombers with applause and praise. What a convenient way to absolve these killers of any responsibility for the destruction they leave in their wake.

Unfortunately, the morality of killing is not so superficial. The truth is, the use of a truck, a plane, or a missile for the delivery of a weapon of mass destruction does not alter the nature of the act itself.

These are weapons of mass destruction -- and the method of delivery matters little to those on the receiving end of such weapons.

Whether you wish to admit it or not, when you approve, morally, of the bombing of foreign targets by the U.S. military, you are approving of acts morally equivalent to the bombing in Oklahoma City. The only difference is that this nation is not going to see any foreign casualties appear on the cover of Newsweek magazine.

It seems ironic and hypocritical that an act viciously condemned in Oklahoma City is now a "justified" response to a problem in a foreign land. Then again, the history of United States policy over the last century, when examined fully, tends to exemplify hypocrisy.

When considering the use of weapons of mass destruction against Iraq as a means to an end, it would be wise to reflect on the words of the late U.S. Supreme Court Justice Louis Brandeis. His words are as true in the context of Olmstead as they are when they stand alone: "Our government is the potent, the omnipresent teacher. For good or for ill, it teaches the whole people by its example."

Sincerely

Timothy J. McVeigh

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Right Bob he's going to drop his character and tell the truth....It's Hollywood CIA/FBI style Bob....

The CIA and the government psyops has put out all this disinformation to convince us the Denver Airport is not the work of the conspiracy. CMFiGI don't know if he knew all that was going on I doubt it but he played his part up to where he was no longer on the inside.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I give up. lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ButtMan wrote:I give up. lol
That's where we differ...I won't give up and I will keep digging..I need to know, the truth is out there....The CIA and the government psyops has put out all this disinformation to convince us the Denver Airport is not the work of the conspiracy. Tumblr_m7j93t4RN91qgzqu6

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

If it's any consolation, I really like all the gifs. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Especially the one that had the faces of the good, the bad, the ugly, AND the kitty. I sent that one out in email. lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Well watch this car bomb knock down the empire state building !...The CIA and the government psyops has put out all this disinformation to convince us the Denver Airport is not the work of the conspiracy. IZuP8well it could have in YOUR world ...

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

It doesn't matter if it's Dick Cheney or The joos or the New World Order or the muslim terrorists or anybody else. If ANYBODY knocks down the Empire State Building OR the Chrysler Building, then I'm gonna kick their butts. Those are my two favorite skyscrapers.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

The CIA and the government psyops has put out all this disinformation to convince us the Denver Airport is not the work of the conspiracy. 540b0aa8_gifki_011

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum