Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fast and Furious was a government false flag conspiracy

+3
polecat
Sal
TEOTWAWKI
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

The aim was to remove the rights of Americans to own firearms.

Now go back to sleep sheeples, your government would never do a 911 to promote it's illegal wars....rest now ..they will take care of you in the FEMA parks..... clown

Sure, and YouTube is a real news outlet. HAHAHAHAHA

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

nochain wrote:Sure, and YouTube is a real news outlet. HAHAHAHAHA

Sorry I can't hear you your illogical statement makes a much louder noise.

What is it with you anyway ? You hate freedom you love kissing the boots of your masters ..well pucker up you'll have that opportunity soon because most people are just like you. Enjoy dancing with the fools/ stars whatever video drug you are on right now. Most news stories make it to youtube but I guess anything on youtube is bogus.....yeah yank someones else's chain...

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:The aim was to remove the rights of Americans to own firearms.

Now go back to sleep sheeples, your government would never do a 911 to promote it's illegal wars....rest now ..they will take care of you in the FEMA parks..... clown

This insane conspiracy theory has been sponsored by the NRA. Rolling Eyes

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

salinsky wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:The aim was to remove the rights of Americans to own firearms.

This insane conspiracy theory has been sponsored by the NRA. Rolling Eyes

No actually any right thinking individual can come to this conclusion rather easily without the aid of the fools that deliver us the "news".

polecat

polecat

Teotwawki shouldn't you be packing up your stuff and headed for the back woods of Idaho with a trunk full of ammo and Vienna Sausage?

no stress

no stress

I've considered that theory also Teo but, you have to consider the fact that surely the government must be aware that they would never be able to disarm the American populace. There is just too many of us V/S not enough of them. The effort wouldnt last a month.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Gunz wrote:I've considered that theory also Teo but, you have to consider the fact that surely the government must be aware that they would never be able to disarm the American populace. There is just too many of us V/S not enough of them. The effort wouldnt last a month.

I thank God for our multi- million man hunter Army all the time. It's all about propaganda though. Public opinion stopped Vietnam...Public opinion is a powerful force they use to regulate us. Public opinion removed the right to open carry in Florida a few years back.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

polecat wrote:Teotwawki shouldn't you be packing up your stuff and headed for the back woods of Idaho with a trunk full of ammo and Vienna Sausage?

You must be new here...

no stress

no stress

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Gunz wrote:I've considered that theory also Teo but, you have to consider the fact that surely the government must be aware that they would never be able to disarm the American populace. There is just too many of us V/S not enough of them. The effort wouldnt last a month.

I thank God for our multi- million man hunter Army all the time. It's all about propaganda though. Public opinion stopped Vietnam...Public opinion is a powerful force they use to regulate us. Public opinion removed the right to open carry in Florida a few years back.

true but you have to admit that even in open carry states the police harrass the ever lovin crap out of the ones that excercise that right. I dont think that I would open carry for that reason. The only way that open carry will ever work is when enough states make it mainstream and it becomes a norm instead of an oddity. I truly believe that open carry deters crime and does not make one a target as some would argue. I;d also like to see some of the prohibited places for concealed carry taken off of the list.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Gunz, for open carry to be a deterrent to crime, you'd have to close all the bars and liquor stores and not allow anyone to drive. (I have had a gun pointed in my face for not allowing someone to cut in front of me. I really did nothing aggressive at all to bring it on).

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Gunz wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

true but you have to admit that even in open carry states the police harrass the ever lovin crap out of the ones that excercise that right. I dont think that I would open carry for that reason. The only way that open carry will ever work is when enough states make it mainstream and it becomes a norm instead of an oddity. I truly believe that open carry deters crime and does not make one a target as some would argue. I;d also like to see some of the prohibited places for concealed carry taken off of the list.

Every time I get called into the VA I have to empty all the guns out of my car because they got that big old sign out front saying having a gun here on this property is a crime punishable by years in prison . I think if I live in the USA any place here must honor the 2nd amendment especially the military. Okay bars excluded...drunks and cars guns fists or anything don't mix....

no stress

no stress

Floridatexan wrote:Gunz, for open carry to be a deterrent to crime, you'd have to close all the bars and liquor stores and not allow anyone to drive. (I have had a gun pointed in my face for not allowing someone to cut in front of me. I really did nothing aggressive at all to bring it on).

I honestly would love to hear to hear how closing bars, and not allowing people to drive would help open carry deter crime.

no stress

no stress

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Gunz wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Every time I get called into the VA I have to empty all the guns out of my car because they got that big old sign out front saying having a gun here on this property is a crime punishable by years in prison . I think if I live in the USA any place here must honor the 2nd amendment especially the military. Okay bars excluded...drunks and cars guns fists or anything don't mix....

I know, it's ridiculous. I have no idea why a military base is a gun free zone. Unless you are an MP it is a serious crime,even for military members to carry a gun onto a base. Thats how the FT Hood guy was able to kill so many. Same goes for the VA

no stress

no stress

Fast and Furious was a government false flag conspiracy 53758910

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Conservative republicans need to understand that twati's conspiracy theory isn't limited to Obama. The same New World Order" plotting to take all the guns away is the diabolical "illuminati" which controls Obama and Bush and Romney all three. It's the same New World Order which "imploded" the World Trade Center. lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ButtMan wrote:Conservative republicans need to understand that twati's conspiracy theory isn't limited to Obama. The same New World Order" plotting to take all the guns away is the diabolical "illuminati" which controls Obama and Bush and Romney all three. It's the same New World Order which "imploded" the World Trade Center. lol
Thanks for clarifying assman.

VectorMan

VectorMan

Gunz wrote:Fast and Furious was a government false flag conspiracy 53758910
I like that.

Thank you Omega M
an.

Sal

Sal

Fast and Furious was a government false flag conspiracy Ronald_reagan_riding_a_velociraptor

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum