Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

This is just so bizarre. It involves Fox News, the crazy House stenographer woman, a mysterious gray-haried man, and a Freemason conspiracy to take over the government.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Chrissy posted this video to another thread. But it deserves a thread of it's own.
Watch it, and then read the blog comments below the video. It's a humdinger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3yfOhwF0DV8

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PkrBum wrote:A manchurian stenographer.
That's exactly what it is. The gray-hair dude is the sleeper agent who showed her the queen of diamonds right before she goes to the podium.
But why would Fox News be in on it. I thought fox news was on the level.

Bob wrote:
That's exactly what it is.  The gray-hair dude is the sleeper agent who showed her the queen of diamonds right before she goes to the podium.
But why would Fox News be in on it.  I thought fox news was on the level.
I don't know why fox would use the fake vid... cant trust any of them

I never do anyway

however, something is not right with that and I can not believe no one else notices it.

Chrissy wrote:
Bob wrote:
That's exactly what it is.  The gray-hair dude is the sleeper agent who showed her the queen of diamonds right before she goes to the podium.

I never do anyway

however, something is not right with that and I can not believe no one else notices it.
I'm pretty sure that fox news is plotting to take over the world... ask the president... or any leftist.

PkrBum wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Bob wrote:

I never do anyway

I'm pretty sure that fox news is plotting to take over the world... ask the president... or any leftist.
LOL

imagine that. a bunch of puppets who get things handed to them taking over the world.......What a Face 

cool1

cool1

Odd very odd ---They said something to each other you know that much Shocked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum