Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Linda Enterkin disses Pensacola Discussion Forum

+13
bigdog
cool1
PBulldog2
2seaoat
gulfbeachbandit
Ghost Rider
boards of FL
Joanimaroni
TEOTWAWKI
Nekochan
Sal
Hospital Bob
RealLindaL
17 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

RealLindaL

Can't believe y'all didn't pick up on the following Letter to the Editor from this morning's PNJ -- or did I miss something/someone's earlier post re the letter?   And is Linda E. among us here, do you s'pose?  Just wondering.  I doubt she ever has or ever will see me posting a racial comment  __LL

Missing Convo

I’ve noticed that the section of your paper devoted to public input has disappeared. It contained online comments from your readers regarding daily news stories.

I miss it, and I’m sure others do, too. The PNJ has been systematically eliminating public comment over the last couple of years. The first step was eliminating the online forum section of your paper. After it was dissolved, many people who had posted there moved to a privately run forum called Pensacola Discussion forum. That forum thrived for several months, but has since decreased to a very small group of posters, mostly interested in posting racist comments online under fictitious names so that no one knows their identity.

I believe that particular forum gives Pensacola a bad name, as anyone who types “Pensacola” and “Discussion” into their search engine will find that as their first link. African-Americans are referred to as “colored people” daily on that forum, and Pensacola does not deserve, as a city, to have such a place pretending to represent them.

I believe that my town has moved past those days. I know speech is free, but I’d love to see Pensacola’s name removed from their title.

– Linda Enterkin

Pensacola

LMAO!

lol! 

thanks, I needed a laugh. Smile

Is that letter for real? I guess i will try to find it. Too funny. LMAO:sleep: Sleep Sleep 

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Good. Maybe it'll get us some new participants.

Because as someone once said "there is no such thing as bad publicity".

By the way, that quote is usually attributed to P.T. Barnum but there's no evidence whatever that he ever said it.
Actually, the earliest we know of it is that the quote was attributed to Oscar Wilde in a 1915 edition of the Atlanta Constitution.

Sal

Sal

Was that letter penned by bluemoon?

Nekochan

Nekochan

She was bluemoon, and she is my brother's wife. She went nuts on here a few days ago when she started the thread about writing a letter to the PNJ and then she proceeded to make a bunch of wild and totally untrue accusations about me.  Boards deleted her account, upon her request.  Her posts in this thread she started are now under the name "Guest"...

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t9907-if-the-pnj-ever-decides-to-do-an-expo-on-this-place

Sal

Sal

Let's hope this place doesn't devolve into stormfront.

lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sal wrote:Let's hope this place doesn't devolve into stormfront.

lol
Linda Enterkin disses Pensacola Discussion Forum Header10Linda Enterkin disses Pensacola Discussion Forum Clouds10

Nekochan

Nekochan

I probably shouldn't try to understand her craziness, but I did try to understand what the hell she was talking about with her talk about the "illegal deed" she claimed that I prepared and filed with the court.  All I can figure is that she doesn't understand the difference between a warranty deed and a mortgage deed.  Worse than that, she imagines that her attorney told her a bunch of stuff about me that I am 100% certain that he did NOT tell her, since none of it is true or legally plausible.  She also does not understand that the personal representative's deed that the probate attorney I hired prepared and filed with the court is the very document that allows her husband to receive 1/4 of our mother's estate, which I never, ever tried to prohibit him from receiving.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Poor Linda Enterkin, once a liar always a liar.

Perhaps she will tell us why she had to put her kids in private school. Did it have anything to do with her school zone? Gee-whizz.

Sal

Sal

Dyslexics of the world untie.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Joanimaroni wrote:Poor Linda Enterkin, once a liar always a liar.

Perhaps she will tell us why she had to put her kids in private school. Did it have anything to do with her school zone? Gee-whizz.
It's all come full circle now, and all of her own doings.  If anyone ever wondered about her claims and her credibility, I think she's finally put those questions to rest.

I saw it. She's nuts.

She couldn't get the PNJ to do an expose' on who said "colored people" so she wrote her own letter. Now who said "colored people"? Do you think the feds will get involved?

Dreamsglore wrote:She couldn't get the PNJ to do an expose' on who said "colored people" so she wrote her own letter. Now who said "colored people"? Do you think the feds will get involved?
Linda Enterkin disses Pensacola Discussion Forum Th?id=H.4643015439485195&w=144&h=186&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

Nah! It'll be the NAACP.

*****ROFLMAO*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cjRGee5ipM

Very Happy 

I was just kidding. I think the Southern Poverty Law Center will put us on their hate group list.

Nekochan

Nekochan

I hope her lawyer saw her letter in the paper and that he checks out this forum and sees what she claimed he said.

Nekochan wrote:I hope her lawyer saw her letter in the paper and that he checks out this forum and sees what she claimed he said.
Linda Enterkin disses Pensacola Discussion Forum Th?id=H.4555428175088162&w=243&h=176&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

Eh?????

He's going to check the form to see what he said?

He doesn't know already?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdIT-bVzzNo

Very Happy

Nekochan

Nekochan

Damaged Eagle wrote:
Nekochan wrote:I hope her lawyer saw her letter in the paper and that he checks out this forum and sees what she claimed he said.
Linda Enterkin disses Pensacola Discussion Forum Th?id=H.4555428175088162&w=243&h=176&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

Eh?????

He's going to check the form to see what he said?

He doesn't know already?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdIT-bVzzNo

Very Happy
Yes, the forum.  No, I do not believe that Linda Enterkin's attorney knows what kind of crazy claims that she has made about him on this forum.  She made false claims on this forum the other day about what she claims she and her husband's lawyer said regarding my mother's probate.   Their lawyer's name is linked to her false claims because she gave case numbers to my mother's probate proceedings that can be looked up on the clerk of court website where her attorney's name is clearly shown.

boards of FL

boards of FL

I don't know which is worse: The fact that Linda Enterkin took the time to write this BS, or the fact that the PNJ actually published it.

Nekochan

Nekochan

boards of FL wrote:I don't know which is worse:  The fact that Linda Enterkin took the time to write this BS, or the fact that the PNJ actually published it.
They must not be getting many LTE's these days.  Twisted Evil

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

boards of FL wrote:I don't know which is worse:  The fact that Linda Enterkin took the time to write this BS, or the fact that the PNJ actually published it.

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

I’d love to see Pensacola’s name removed from their title.

She says that as if the PNJ can force Will to change the name of his forum.No 

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Ghost Rider wrote:I’d love to see Pensacola’s name removed from their title.

We all know how successful the PNJ is.....and Linda is the epitome of a real Pensacola resident. How many times has she told she is not a racist because she has one black friend?

Last edited by Joanimaroni on 10/2/2013, 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Nekochan

Nekochan

Joanimaroni wrote:
Ghost Rider wrote:I’d love to see Pensacola’s name removed from their title.

We all know how successful the PNJ is.
She and the PNJ make a great pair. Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum