Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Linda Enterkin disses Pensacola Discussion Forum

+13
bigdog
cool1
PBulldog2
2seaoat
gulfbeachbandit
Ghost Rider
boards of FL
Joanimaroni
TEOTWAWKI
Nekochan
Sal
Hospital Bob
RealLindaL
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Isn't she the dingbat who used to always complain about the airplane noise near the base?

2seaoat

Not one person addressed the concerns she raised. Now she has seen racism displayed regularly in this context. What she does not understand is that this forum is representative of society in general. I would rather have frank and open discussions about fear and prejudice, and I think this forum has given us the opportunity to do the same. Mike on the PNJ had a full time job deleting reality. I prefer reality.

"Not one person addressed the concerns she raised"

I guess i dont even care enough to post any type of reply.   Where would I post it?   She doesn't read my dribble and the rest of you know when I stand.  I can not prove a negative. There is no way I can prove that I am not a racist,  My actions, my lifes work, my friends are all suspect.  

boards of FL wrote:I don't know which is worse:  The fact that Linda Enterkin took the time to write this BS, or the fact that the PNJ actually published it.
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

www.alabamaspeedingticket.comhttp://www.alabamaspeedingticket.com/

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:Not one person addressed the concerns she raised.  Now she has seen racism displayed regularly in this context.  What she does not understand is that this forum is representative of society in general.  I would rather have frank and open discussions about fear and prejudice, and I think this forum has given us the opportunity to do the same.  Mike on the PNJ had a full time job deleting reality.  I prefer reality.

Her letter to the PNJ was mendacious and done solely out of vengeance.

2seaoat

Her letter to the PNJ was mendacious and done solely out of vengeance.

or it was truthful

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:Her letter to the PNJ was mendacious and done solely out of vengeance.

or it was truthful

Truth and Linda is the equivalent of oil and water.

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

I think it's hilarious that the PNJ printed her letter. The PNJ must not be getting too many LTE's these days.  :-)

To any new members: Linda Enterkin's claim that PDF is a racist forum is absurd. She got upset when ONE posted referred to a black person as "colored." She then proceeded to paint all the forum members with the broad brush of racism.

I have been a contributing member of this forum since its inception. Yes, we have one or two posters that contribute posts of a racist nature, but that doesn't mean everyone on this discussion board is a racist. The racist posts are largely ignored.

In my opinion, Linda is guilty of libeling this forum.

Sal

Sal

Linda Enterkin disses Pensacola Discussion Forum - Page 2 Oh_the_drama

Nekochan

Nekochan

2seaoat wrote:Her letter to the PNJ was mendacious and done solely out of vengeance.

or it was truthful
Let her tell the truth about herself instead of casting stones towards others. Then we'll see what you have to say.

cool1

cool1

Mr Ichi wrote: 
boards of FL wrote:I don't know which is worse:  The fact that Linda Enterkin took the time to write this BS, or the fact that the PNJ actually published it.
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

lol!

Linda Enterkin disses Pensacola Discussion Forum - Page 2 Th?id=H.4932577838369061&pid=1

OMG!!!!!

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pzGKW4ZQ2Y

Very Happy 

2seaoat wrote:Not one person addressed the concerns she raised.  Now she has seen racism displayed regularly in this context.  What she does not understand is that this forum is representative of society in general.  I would rather have frank and open discussions about fear and prejudice, and I think this forum has given us the opportunity to do the same.  Mike on the PNJ had a full time job deleting reality.  I prefer reality.

There's no racism here, racism is al and jesse.
I just see Christians here.

40Linda Enterkin disses Pensacola Discussion Forum - Page 2 Empty Real Linda. 8/11/2019, 6:14 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Read about Linda Enterkin’s letter here. The reason she was banned. No one ever used the “N” word.... never!

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I deleted your two posts regarding your personal shit. This thread has been in existence since you were banned. It shows another side to your comments. Most members disagreed with you.

bigdog

Looking back at the whole discussion on here Joanie, most of the posters weren't nearly as upset as you and Neko seemed to be. And Neko was only using the thread as an excuse to argue her legal cause.

I'll take Seaoat's opinion of my letter over every other response on the thread. He always told the truth as he really saw it, unbiased with the eye of a lawyer. He saw the racism too.

That's good enough for me. Thanks for posting the thread. Most of the posts are from you or Neko, ya' notice?

Sal

Sal

The armpit of FLA, total Trump country, is racist????

This is news where?

bigdog

There are 42 posts on this thread. Out of those, 7 are yours. Deduct that and you end up with 35.  Neko posted 8 times on this thread. Mostly about her lawyer, trying to get people to look online and see who our attorney was for some reason. Subtract her posts, it leaves 27.  Seaoat agreed with me twice. Subtract those, it leaves 25. No less than 12 people declined to post their names or to log in, not wanting anyone to know who they were. I discount their opinions totally, and that leaves 13.  Bob posted a humorous response. Down to l2. Sal's posts were mostly humorous, certainly not screaming in outrage, and he posted no less than 4 times.  We are now down to 8. RLL really expressed no particular opinion, so we are down to 7.

Really?  You think a thread where you and Neko accounted for over a third of the posts is supposed to make me feel bad.

You're very funny.  Or sad. Or, whatever.

And Sal, I did all that counting during a commercial break. It seems that kid on the ID channel grew up to be the ORANGE GROVE KILLER!!!!! I told you I can do more than one thing at a time. I also fed my older dog some CBD in between all that counting. I don't need a hobby. I need to slow down.

Sal

Sal

Definitely do not count my posts in any regard.

Please.

And, thank you.

Good golly.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Listen dingbat.... I bumped the thread that contained your letter!

Get a grip for the last week you have been verbally fighting with numerous posters. You are the one with a burr up your butt.

bigdog

It takes two to fight Joanie. If you don't think Dreams and Sal, in particular, have been on the offensive the last two weeks, you haven't been reading.

Sal's name calling towards both me and RLL has been continuous and uncalled for.

Let me ask you this. If you did not want things in the past to be brought up on this forum, then exactly why did you decide to drag the letter thread back to the forefront of the general discussion forum? That's instigating Joanie. You weren't informing, because you've said you don't want all that stuff to be brought up. So when it is brought up, what do you do? You could delete the post and say that we aren't bringing up stuff from the far past. When Dreams makes comments about Neko's mother, which were not correct, you could delete the post and say that we aren't bringing up stuff from the far past.
But you don't. Even the discussion of polls of who was popular and who was not back then- those are inflammatory and if you're serious about keeping this forum in today's world, should be deleted. Not just my posts, but other people's posts. Anyone who drags up the ancient history.

I didn't come on here to explode your forum. I came for a little light political discussion because the place seemed like it had gotten so much better than it used to be. But the favoritism isn't helping, and the ole tribal warfare certainly is not helping either.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

It’s not my forum!

bigdog

If you can delete other people's posts, it's your forum.
It doesn't matter whose name is on the site.

You just admitted to deleting two of mine.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I gave you a chance to re-think the personal shit you were posting. You put it back on another thread. So, it’s there for everyone to see.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum