Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Linda Enterkin disses Pensacola Discussion Forum

+13
bigdog
cool1
PBulldog2
2seaoat
gulfbeachbandit
Ghost Rider
boards of FL
Joanimaroni
TEOTWAWKI
Nekochan
Sal
Hospital Bob
RealLindaL
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Telstar

Telstar

bigdog wrote:I came back for this moment to say to RLL and z that of course, I was not including you two in the mass of members on here with no reasoning power. I'm sorry you thought that.
I am checking out though.
I came back because it appeared the place had cleaned up. I was stupid. So long as it is moderated by someone with old grudges, it never will be clean.

And just for you Telstar, no, I do not, nor did I used to use the "N" word. My parents taught me better than that.
My dad, who was a boxer, a soldier, AND a merchant seaman, cursed like a sailor. I can proudly say I learned that from him.

And I happily practice that  to this day.
And f-ck anyone who that gives a damn about it.

Y'all keep on trucking. I imagine this place will be a wasteland in about another 5 or 6 months.

I just wanted to hear your side of the story. I think you know who the quote was from. I don't care how much you curse but that was the full quote. I agree with you about the moderator. We don't seem to agree politically but I think that would have worked itself out. This place has been a wasteland since about 2013 but it's the only wasteland left since mine went dark in 2016. Goodbye and good luck.

Telstar

Telstar

Sal wrote:I don’t understand this whole feud because it predates my participation on the forum, and I don’t follow the threads, because frankly, they’re boring as hell. That having been said, I’ll make two observations.

I) Joanie is an absolute joke as a moderator. She’s biased as hell, has demonstrated an absolute inability to exercise any judgment, and is an arbitrary and mean-spirited old harpy.

Sal I think I was reading you as Sal Alinsky or something like that on the Cincinnati forum. I lurked all over the Gannett Pluck forums. When my original forum went to Pluck, most of the members followed Krumhorn  to Florida. Krumhorn was like our Markle only a hell of as lot longer winded. Soon after I arrived the forum was in chaos because of an invasion of P-cooters. The forum I was on was fractured and 3 new offshoot forums like this one were created. I joined the PNJ but was banned after a week or so. I was more interested in the forum that you were on and the Mississippi forum anyway. I found out about the invasion from an old thread on this page. The original Z man talked about how it shut down the PNJ but then spread to other pages. Bigdog swears that somebody was impersonating her and she never spread the feud to other Florida forums. I agree with you about Joanie and I don't know why BOF wold choose her as moderator. One last thing, my original forum up North went Pluck around 2008. Nobody liked the Pluck format. Did the PNJ go Pluck in 2008 or was it already Pluck before that? Just wondering.

Telstar

Telstar

Vikingwoman wrote:All this shit happened like 10-15 yrs ago when the forum was full of psychos and nutjobs. A lot of stupid stuff happened and people took it to the extremes like GBB and Bill. Crazies like Cat were run off over and over and many are dead now. Oh the good ole days!

10 or 11 years was just about right. There were crazies all over the Gannett universe back then. Anyone remember someone named Amway? They blamed a lot of crap on Amway and Bob but I think it was because everybody on the PNJ was talking about Bob back then. I liked Bob's posts. TB was kind of benign on our forum but Chrissie was still trouble. The rest of the bat cavers were banned after a couple of weeks. The BP story may top them all and that goes for all the Pluck forums.

zsomething

bigdog wrote:I came back for this moment to say to RLL and z that of course, I was not including you two in the mass of members on here with no reasoning power. I'm sorry you thought that.

Everything's cool, I just wondered.

Hope you don't stay gone, but I get that everybody needs breaks from the contentiousness now and then.

RealLindaL

What zsomething said.

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:What zsomething said.

I think she will be back. At least she didn't pester BOF to delete her account this time.

knothead

knothead

RealLindaL wrote:What zsomething said.
Code:

What LL said . . . . . .

Sal

Sal

bigdog wrote:

Ciao.

Would you mind taking Pkrdmb to the dumpster on your way out?

Thanks.

Watch that door.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum