Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Arctic ice cap GROWS by 29% this year

+6
ZVUGKTUBM
Floridatexan
2seaoat
VectorMan
Ghost Rider
TEOTWAWKI
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:Please explain how a massive increase in Arctic Ice does NOT reverse the downward arc.
It's posts like this that make me think you're really a democrat trying to make republicans look like idiots.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Here you go, Markle.  Since I know you won't do it, I did it for you.  I updated Sal's chart to include the recent ice expansion.  I must confess, though, that I did make some adjustments.  The article states that arctic ice increased by "almost 29%".  Well,  I accidentally doubled that to 60%.  Oops.  So what you are seeing here is an updated graph that shows us the trend if the current ice expansion were over-exaggerated by 100%.  

Tell me, Markle, did the ridiculously over-exaggerated increase in ice reverse the downward trend?

Arctic ice cap GROWS by 29% this year - Page 3 3iAR9ad

VectorMan

VectorMan

Chrissy wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Acid rain exchanges were a huge success.  The issue is pollution reduction, not this whole global warming circular logic.

http://www.epa.gov/airmarkets/progsregs/arp/s02.html
Don't change the subject.

climate change ie: warm, cold etc variations on the planet have always happened.

why do you want more gov regulation over something that can not be regulated or changed to begin with? You like paying more taxes for fake gov projects so they can have more power over the peoples lives?

why are you trying so hard to come up with some shit that has nothing to do with the global warming crowds claims? This is not even near a subject you have any expertise on, at all. you wouldn't understand how these people purposely put there co2 meters directly in volcano routes to alter the data. you wouldn't understand how water vapor effects the temp, ie chemtrails, or aka cloud seeding. you wouldn't understand the solar component, the ocean component the magnetosphere component and the natural glacial component. Its all been around before us HUMANS. get it yet?

no, for some reason you refuse to think for yourself.

now, you want some deep thinking beyond trying to catch up in understanding of all the things I just mentioned here so you can discuss it.

try on Z's question. because really this is just another thing the powers that be HAVE SHOVED down our throats with fake and misguided data.

Exactly. They have lied and lost all credibility. The libtards only support them because they get to spend other people's money and control their lives. Same bullshit, different day.
Baaaaaa

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:Here you go, Markle.  Since I know you won't do it, I did it for you.  I updated Sal's chart to include the recent ice expansion.  I must confess, though, that I did make some adjustments.  The article states that arctic ice increased by "almost 29%".  Well,  I accidentally doubled that to 60%.  Oops.  So what you are seeing here is an updated graph that shows us the trend if the current ice expansion were over-exaggerated by 100%.  

Tell me, Markle, did the ridiculously over-exaggerated increase in ice reverse the downward trend?

Arctic ice cap GROWS by 29% this year - Page 3 3iAR9ad

Arctic ice cap GROWS by 29% this year - Page 3 AlGoreIce

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:
Markle wrote:Please explain how a massive increase in Arctic Ice does NOT reverse the downward arc.
It's posts like this that make me think you're really a democrat trying to make republicans look like idiots.
“When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
― Socrates

To give you some perspective, 533,000 sq. mi. is nearly the size of Alaska and double the size of Texas...with Ice, that is not going to be "thin" ice as you wished.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum