Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

In case anyone forgot: House Republicans really hate hungry, poor people.

+3
polecat
Sal
knothead
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

The House of Representatives voted to cut $40 billion from the food stamp program exhibiting yet again their contempt for hungry, poor people just to remind everybody, in case anybody forgot.
Read for yourself: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/09/19/house-to-vote-on-big-cuts-for-food-stamps/
So let us take the poorest of the poor who need food to feed their hungry children, and try to stomp them further into the dirt.
Sad, pathetic, and despicable.
This is only one reason their will never be another Republican POTUS.
Hillary 2016
Booker 2024

knothead

knothead

CarlSagan wrote:The House of Representatives voted to cut $40 billion from the food stamp program exhibiting yet again their contempt for hungry, poor people just to remind everybody, in case anybody forgot.
Read for yourself: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/09/19/house-to-vote-on-big-cuts-for-food-stamps/
So let us take the poorest of the poor who need food to feed their hungry children, and try to stomp them further into the dirt.
Hillary 2016
Booker 2024
Not sure about Booker but otherwise your prediction is something I would not bet against!

Sal

Sal

CarlSagan wrote:The House of Representatives voted to cut $40 billion from the food stamp program exhibiting yet again their contempt for hungry, poor people just to remind everybody, in case anybody forgot.
Hillary 2016
Booker 2024
Booker is another Wall Street whore.

Warren 2024 if not 2016.

knothead

knothead

Sal wrote:
Hillary 2016
Booker 2024

Warren 2024 if not 2016.

Elizabeth Warren is smart, savvy and a viable candidate, I would support her!

and obamas loves them, that's why he is creating an entire country full of them.

polecat

polecat

Ten members of Congress who have benefited from government-funded farm subsidies voted last week to reduce funding for food stamps that help poor people eat.

The lawmakers—all Republicans in the U.S. House of Representatives—received agriculture subsidies, either directly or indirectly, through trusts or businesses owned by themselves or their spouses.

They personally benefited from a taxpayer-supported program, then turned around and supported legislation to cut $40 billion over 10 years from the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP, commonly known as the “food stamp” program).

The 10 GOP representatives are: Robert Aderholt of Alabama, Stephen Fincher of Tennessee, Vicky Hartzler of Missouri, John Kline of Minnesota, Doug LaMalfa of California, Frank Lucas of Oklahoma, Randy Neugebauer of Texas, Kristi Noem of South Dakota, Marlin Stutzman of Indiana and Mac Thornberry of Texas.

7In case anyone forgot: House Republicans really hate hungry, poor people. Empty Correction for readers... 9/26/2013, 5:45 pm

Chrissy wrote:and obamas loves them, that's why he is creating an entire country full of them.
No, he did not.  The elite rich who are taking all the money from the poor people are who created this.  Ironic, that rich, white, Republicans who hate poor people are the reason there are so many poor people.
Ironic, yet tragic.
Thanks, again.

BTW, it is also funny how ultra-conservatives are crying scared over wealth distribution. But, the wealth distribution over the last 30 years or so from the poor to the rich you all are totally cool with.  Curious.

If obama truly cared about poor people... or even the middle class... throw the elderly in there too... he would've intervened on behalf of them instead of banks, corps, wall street. He could've done nearly anything he wanted the first two years.

Instead he socialized healthcare (maybe not in total at first) and threw a stimulus party for the wealthy. Both are boondoggles. I keep hearing you say opponents of obamacare don't want people to see a doctor... real health is almost always the result of an individuals collection of everyday decisions. You're going to need alot more mandates, edicts, prohibitions to fix that.

into the 2nd term.... OWN IT!

odumber loves poor people that's why he is creating so many of them....

bye bye middle class Crying or Very sad 

hello dirt poor and really freakin rich classes...

Jake92

I'm a registered Democrat and I hate the LAZY poor people that never get off of their ass to EARN anything they have..  I am sick and tired of the panhandlers, beggers at the doors of Walmart, and the ones knocking on the door for handouts..  Four of them came to me within 30 minutes begging for money for a sick sister with cancer..  I asked what hospital she's in and they said she's in not in a hospital but lives in California.. BTW, I didn't vote for any Democrat president in the last 42 years.. The president is only 1 person in the govt, the others are the ones that submit the budget and ensure the money is spent wisely, make the laws, and are responsible to uphold them..

Jake92 wrote:I'm a registered Democrat and I hate the LAZY poor people that never get off of their ass to EARN anything they have..  I am sick and tired of the panhandlers, beggers at the doors of Walmart, and the ones knocking on the door for handouts..  Four of them came to me within 30 minutes begging for money for a sick sister with cancer..  I asked what hospital she's in and they said she's in not in a hospital but lives in California..  BTW, I didn't vote for any Democrat president in the last 42 years..   The president is only 1 person in the govt, the others are the ones that submit the budget and ensure the money is spent wisely, make the laws, and are responsible to uphold them..  
yeah there are two kinds of poor people. ones who try and those who don't. unfortunately when we make it so easy to not try, we end up with more of those who don't try on the give me rolls.

I once had a guy pull a knife on me and put it to my neck for a cig. Had it not been for the store clerk inside, I might not be here today. so point is, im very leary of beggers myself.

Jake92

I helped one of my neighbors with 3 kids because their power was cut off by Gulf Power..  I NEVER helped them again after I saw them outside smoking pot and drinking alcohol the next day..

I think pot should be legalized and taxed the same as cigarettes with the money going towards the debt and nothing else..

I'm glad your neck is still in one piece.. I might want to gently nibble on it one night......

Jake92 wrote:I helped one of my neighbors with 3 kids because their power was cut off by Gulf Power..  I NEVER helped them again after I saw them outside smoking pot and drinking alcohol the next day..

I think pot should be legalized and taxed the same as cigarettes with the money going towards the debt and nothing else..
Im the same way. Ive had that same thing happen to me. that shit pisses me off.

I have to admit though. Im a bit of a soft hearted sucker, yeah sure people wont believe that one huh lol

I had a situation like that when I lived in pcola and the kids across the street from me were not taken care of. They would come over every night for dinner. We eventually planned for it. I even bought them cloths. They started calling us momma. I had to stop that. I was friends with their parents. odd couple. I am still in touch with those kids, they are grown now.

Id be wealthier today if I wasn't such a sucker. but at least I can choose where to contribute my money too. I don't like it when the gov does because they don't run shit good. then it leaves me with less to help others where I see fit.

just about every bit of all of my raises for the last several years didn't go to me, it went to taxes. the gov gets a raise lol.... yeah. im not happy about it.

I don't hate poor people. I want those that can help themselves to do it and not be given a easy way out of doing it. Life is hard. this aint no playground where you can just have fun all the time.

our culture is shot...

I'm going to get out of my work cloths, wanna watch lol Razz 

Jake92

I'm watching!!!!!!!! LOL

Markle

Markle

knothead wrote:
Sal wrote:
Hillary 2016
Booker 2024

Warren 2024 if not 2016.

Elizabeth Warren is smart, savvy and a viable candidate, I would support her!
Not surprising that you would support another flat out liar. Someone who defrauded the system which added merit to her resume in the eyes of Progressives.

PkrBum wrote:If obama truly cared about poor people... or even the middle class... throw the elderly in there too... he would've intervened on behalf of them instead of banks, corps, wall street. He could've done nearly anything he wanted the first two years.

Instead he socialized healthcare (maybe not in total at first) and threw a stimulus party for the wealthy. Both are boondoggles. I keep hearing you say opponents of obamacare don't want people to see a doctor... real health is almost always the result of an individuals collection of everyday decisions. You're going to need alot more mandates, edicts, prohibitions to fix that.
In case anyone forgot: House Republicans really hate hungry, poor people. Th?id=H.4819577208373513&w=266&h=161&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

Damn!!!!! I just read this post after I created all that Sp..... I mean those new discussions in the General Discussion area. It's almost like I read your mind.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0p_1QSUsbsM

Very Happy

Markle

Markle

CarlSagan wrote:
Chrissy wrote:and obamas loves them, that's why he is creating an entire country full of them.
No, he did not.  The elite rich who are taking all the money from the poor people are who created this.  Ironic, that rich, white, Republicans who hate poor people are the reason there are so many poor people.
Ironic, yet tragic.
Thanks, again.

BTW, it is also funny how ultra-conservatives are crying scared over wealth distribution. But, the wealth distribution over the last 30 years or so from the poor to the rich you all are totally cool with.  Curious.
PLEASE, share with us exactly how many dollars went from you to Bill Gates and the thousands of other people he made millionaires and how many jobs does Microsoft provide.

Progressives tell the tale that the PIE is only so large. For someone to become wealthy, it HAS to come out of the pocket of someone else.

As you know well, the PIE gets larger making it possible for anyone with the desire, motivation and work, can be successful.

Jake92 wrote:I helped one of my neighbors with 3 kids because their power was cut off by Gulf Power..  I NEVER helped them again after I saw them outside smoking pot and drinking alcohol the next day..

I'm glad your neck is still in one piece..  I might want to gently nibble on it one night......
Jeez! There are other forums for what you are apparently looking for. What part of "she's a lesbian" do you not understand? BTW, does that "92" stand for your age?

Jake92

I have chatted with Chrissy and never had any problems with her.. The 92 was the number of my race car when I was racing on and off in the 60's-90's..

Oh found a nice item in my first post. What is wrong with your so called republican's hating the hungry and poor, we do also over here and in fact sometime's we shoot them just to put them out of their misery. We feel in my country nothing worse than seeing beggar's wanting food.

HassanR wrote:Oh found a nice item in my first post. What is wrong with your so called republican's hating the hungry and poor, we do also over here and in fact sometime's we shoot them just to put them out of their misery. We feel in my country nothing worse than seeing beggar's wanting food.
A first....Taliban troll sock....

Last edited by PACEDOG#1 on 9/29/2013, 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Taliban sock? First hand knowledge Taliban don't wear socks and we don't take too kindly to taliban, they wanted our nukes.

HassanR wrote:Taliban sock? First hand knowledge Taliban don't wear socks and we don't take too kindly to taliban, they wanted our nukes.
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

What is this roll eye you do? I see you are the chosen one on what you call this thing. Well be back later it's 4am here and have to go pray at mosque in a while.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

HassanR wrote:What is this roll eye you do? I see you are the chosen one on what you call this thing. Well be back later it's 4am here and have to go pray at mosque in a while.
If you keep doing the same things over and over with the same result's, by all mean's shoot yourself.

Got it wrong........Bill.

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum