Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

something about obamacare you dont think about

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

are you aware of how all the businesses are going to lower the hours of employees so they don't have to pay ins. Now I want you to think about some things that happens here.

1. this person sure, they get possibly subsidized healthcare. BUT

a. lower pay
b. probably also need food assistance now
c. their tax pay in is lower

2. what does the above do to this country?

a. increased poverty
b. increased debt with fewer tax payers

3. YOUR HATED RICH FILTHY STINKING GOD DAMNED LARGE ORGANIZATIONS will PROFIT from it.

a. because paying the fine is cheaper than providing the huge expense which has gotten greater than paying for insurance. and those savings will go to their bottom line.

Oh I could go on and on as I have for years now.

and I am barely touching on the reality of what is about to FULLY be upon us. because we have barely touched on this monster. But we are about to.

The flood gates are open and as someone just said, our gov made provisions to increase the IRS by 18,000 staff but not one doctor.

and then there is this mentality: This mentality kills me.

it goes like this>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We don't expect obamacare to be successful. obamacare is SUPPOSED TO FAIL so we can have single payer.

a. so you will CRUSH this country's healthcare system in your evil and hateful way to get your utopian dream that can never ever be just so you THINK you can just call it off once it is crushed and pick the pieces up and initiate some utopian ideal. No, we are not cards to pick up from a bad game of poker ( for you poker lovers) we are people. We are professionals who are struggling and suffering to provide care. This falls, we fall personally. And we will have no choice but to try and not let it fail out of the heart of our compassion to help our patients. And you know that. But what will happen is we will go down with it. Because this is NOT sustainable and we will go down with it. be ready for it. because you have chosen this.

Now I have said my peace.

I do not expect anything to change because I have grown a pessimist.

But be prepared because this blow to the country, we will NEVER get over it and I hope you are prepared to live with it. because you are literally changing this country to another form of government. You just don't know it yet.

Have the people w/ lowered hours get another job. Pretty simple.

Dreamsglore wrote:Have the people w/ lowered hours get another job. Pretty simple.
I love you u dreams.

I don't care for your idea here, but I get it.

anyway, Im off to work so yall have fun today.

Oh yeah, employers are just going to work around the hours of your second job??? Doubtful Dreams. We shouldn't have a system where businesses are forced to game the system to save a buck.

Also PT jobs tend to pay far less than FT jobs.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702303983904579095731139251304.html

Don't read WSJ after reading an article last week full of BS. Some state exchanges have leak some rate's but by far most are under wraps until Oct 1.

Chrissy don't like it because she may have to work a little harder for the newly insured that all of a sudden start having test's done.

People have been working pt jobs for years and years nothing new here.

doubtingthomas wrote:Don't read WSJ after reading an article last week full of BS. Some state exchanges have leak some rate's but by far most are under wraps until Oct 1.

Chrissy don't like it because she may have to work a little harder for the newly insured that all of a sudden start having test's done.

well that's a hellava thing to say mr ins man.

I take serious offense to you making an accusation that I am afraid to work hard. I am one of the hardest working people you will ever meet. I basically given up my life to WORK.

I welcome the new patients. that has never been a concern of mine. Although yes, I am having to do more with less. But I am not dumb. I have positioned myself with a organization that understands that "monopoly" is the only way to go in this environment. And monopolize we will do, and I will be a leader in that monopolization because I am a "Expert" in my field.

My concern is and has always been patient care and services of which will be cut, the cost to America as a whole, which can not afford it, tax payers, yes, including myself, my children, jobs et etc etc .

I know what is going on in healthcare, Im in it, I'm on top of it, and I have friends in HIGH places who are in IT.

Now while im in a pretty good mood right now, Ill tell you what I think is funny about you if I havnt already.

1. You sell insurance. Better get the goods while its going. because the left wants to BREAK the system so they can have single payer. Don't count on having a stable career once that happens... word to the wise ok Smile 

2. Before you came on here giving all of your bias from a ins mans view on ACA. I was having many many conversations before they passed ACA with the people on this forum. And you know who they HATED more than republicans? INSURANCE COMPANIES. What a Face yes, those rich evil insurance companies.... Even FT hated those insurance peoples lol

3. So don't treat me like a dumbass just because Im beautiful Razz 

doubtingthomas wrote:Don't read WSJ after reading an article last week full of BS. Some state exchanges have leak some rate's but by far most are under wraps until Oct 1.

I took the time to read your linked partisan opinion piece yesterday... it was nearly void of applicable content.

I was actually wondering why you posted it to be honest... then you dismiss a wsj article because of a previous article?

Cmon.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Low-blow to Chrissy, Mr Doubt. Chrissy has always been a hard and dedicated wotker.

knothead

knothead

There is so much misinformation or just plain ole gross distortions about the implementation of the ACA that I really have a hard time determining what the truth is. People post opinions on this forum that are basically GOP talking points for the past 3-4 years but are they true? Honestly, I post opinions of my own but I try to always try to make the reader know it is MY opinion which is worth as much as any of you paid for it, right? The same is true with all those anti-Obama, anti-healthcare reform and I-hate-Dems crowd. What I do know that outside conservative groups have been tactically attacking the ACA with misinformation and demonizing it and spending a lot of cash in the process. That cash is returning dividends because most Americans are stupid enough to believe what they hear, especially if it is repeated over and over and over . . . . it is an effective strategy and it has brought Obama's approval rating down significantly. Politics is a bare knuckle game and Obama has been pummeled and some of it is of his making. I do not see Obama as a Messiah or any of that but I am and will always be a Democrat even though Jon Huntsman was an attractive candidate in the GOP primary . . . . they ran his butt off right out of the gate.

My point is we have a severely broken healthcare delivery system so if the GOP wants to drown the ACA in the bath tub what do they propose to replace it? My common sense tells me that a bipartisan group should identify the major issues/flaws and deal with them . . . . you know like they are supposed to do! There will not be a repeal and we all know that. Ted Cruz's antics were a fund raising show nothing more but a Senator has that power if he chooses to become an embarrassment that is his choice. Let's fix the flaws and stop the hyperbole!

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Low-blow to Chrissy, Mr Doubt.  Chrissy has always been a hard and dedicated wotker.

Not everyone and they should not have to...I do but mine pays a hell of a lot more than most FT jobs.

Never thought I'd see the day:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/power-players-abc-news/rick-perry-shutting-down-government-defund-obamacare-not-111624028.html?vp=1

Chrissy wrote:

I take serious offense to you making an accusation that I am afraid to work hard. I am one of the hardest working people you will ever meet. I basically given up my life to WORK.

I welcome the new patients. that has never been a concern of mine. Although yes, I am having to do more with less. But I am not dumb. I have positioned myself with a organization that understands that "monopoly" is the only way to go in this environment. And monopolize we will do, and I will be a leader in that monopolization because I am a "Expert" in my field.

My concern is and has always been patient care and services of which will be cut, the cost to America as a whole, which can not afford it, tax payers, yes, including myself, my children, jobs et etc etc .

I know what is going on in healthcare, Im in it, I'm on top of it, and I have friends in HIGH places who are in IT.

Now while im in a pretty good mood right now, Ill tell you what I think is funny about you if I havnt already.

1. You sell insurance. Better get the goods while its going. because the left wants to BREAK the system so they can have single payer. Don't count on having a stable career once that happens... word to the wise ok Smile 

2. Before you came on here giving all of your bias from a ins mans view on ACA. I was having many many conversations before they passed ACA with the people on this forum. And you know who they HATED more than republicans? INSURANCE COMPANIES. What a Face yes, those rich evil insurance companies.... Even FT hated those insurance peoples lol

You are one of the most hateful and spiteful people I have every run across and your little friends on here back you up and make excuses for you at every turn, but yet they banned that WTM.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

[quote="Guest"]
Chrissy wrote:

I welcome the new patients. that has never been a concern of mine. Although yesu I am having to do more with less. But I am not dumb. I have positioned myself with a organization that understands that "monopoly" is the only way to go in this environment. And monopolize we will do, and I will be a leader in that monopolization because I am a "Expert" in my field.

You are one of the most hateful and spiteful people I have every run across and your little friends on here back you up and make excuses for you at every turn, but yet they banned that WTM.[/quote

WTM was banned for threatening people and posting personal information . He was not banned for having a different opinion. He was the epitome of hatred, spite, and evil. One word to describe him....crazy.

Chrissy doesn't need back up or excuses....she stands her ground and will always give her own opinion.

Guest wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

You are one of the most hateful and spiteful people I have every run across and your little friends on here back you up and make excuses for you at every turn, but yet they banned that WTM.
Glad you got that off your shoulders.

May healing be upon you.

Now back to ACA

Yes knot, there is a LOT of mis information about ACA and its coming from the makers and promoters of it.

The tons of new taxes.

the miles long worth of new over bearing control freaks regulations

They have us by the balls

We need to ditch this HUGE to big to implement monster and go back to the drawing board.

I wont hold my breath though. because its too apparent that our gov doesn't give a shit about this country. all they care about is party politics and making sure they get theirs.

This is the biggest bumbling mess I have ever seen in my life, or even read about.

I have to say, I will be surprised come Oct 1st how this thing is going to go.

IRS loosing ACA funds, Glitches in DC causing a 6 week delay already there. All the other delays and glitches since it began.

Does not everything you've seen tell you something?

Im going to bed tongue 

knothead

knothead

Chrissy wrote:
Guest wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

May healing be upon you.

Now back to ACA

Yes knot, there is a LOT of mis information about ACA and its coming from the makers and promoters of it.

The tons of new taxes.

We need to ditch this HUGE to big to implement monster and go back to the drawing board.

I wont hold my breath though. because its too apparent that our gov doesn't give a shit about this country. all they care about is party politics and making sure they get theirs.

This is the biggest bumbling mess I have ever seen in my life, or even read about.

IRS loosing ACA funds, Glitches in DC causing a 6 week delay already there. All the other delays and glitches since it began.

Im going to bed  tongue 

OK Chrissy, I understand you're a lab tech and you also do autopsies so you obviously know far more than other less informed here . . . . . . NOT!
If you deny that outside conservative groups have not funded a demonizing of the ACA and have run a very successful campaign to drown this program in the bath tub then you need a frontal lobotomy.

My guess... as he has said he is insurance management... that he stands to profit handsomely by the govt forcing everyone to his product. That may be difficult to reconcile. But look at who will really profit... follow the money.

And the leftists thght it was just to help the little guys... lol. Countless exemptions and now a year reprieve for corps.

knothead

knothead

PkrBum wrote:My guess... as he has said he is insurance management... that he stands to profit handsomely by the govt forcing everyone to his product. That may be difficult to reconcile. But look at who will really profit... follow the money.

And the leftists thght it was just to help the little guys... lol. Countless exemptions and now a year reprieve for corps.

I know, follow the money . . . . . God Bless Our Money! You are correct but the navigators are not required to have an insurance certification because they are are there to answer questions and not sell insurance. Scott ain't gonna let that happen . . . keep em barefoot and pregnant.

Markle

Markle

knothead wrote:
PkrBum wrote:My guess... as he has said he is insurance management... that he stands to profit handsomely by the govt forcing everyone to his product. That may be difficult to reconcile. But look at who will really profit... follow the money.

I know, follow the money . . . . . God Bless Our Money! You are correct but the navigators are not required to have an insurance certification because they are are there to answer questions and not sell insurance. Scott ain't gonna let that happen . . . keep em barefoot and pregnant.
Tens of thousands of improperly trained supporters of President Barack Hussein Obama with no security clearances or being bonded are going to have access to private citizens most personal information. Gee...what could go wrong?

knothead

knothead

Markle wrote:
knothead wrote:

Tens of thousands of improperly trained supporters of President Barack Hussein Obama with no security clearances or being bonded are going to have access to private citizens most personal information.  Gee...what could go wrong?

Markle that is just a freaking lie! The navigators are trained to explain to answer questions citizens may have about the ACA . . . . they are also trained to not allow ANY personal information or political affiliation to be permitted. Why do you persist in telling lies?

knothead wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Guest wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

May healing be upon you.

Now back to ACA

The tons of new taxes.

Im going to bed  tongue 

OK Chrissy, I understand you're a lab tech and you also do autopsies so you obviously know far more than other less informed here . . . . . . NOT!
If you deny that outside conservative groups have not funded a demonizing of the ACA and have run a very successful campaign to drown this program in the bath tub then you need a frontal lobotomy.
Lets get something straight that has already been talked about here.

I am NOT a labtech. That is my profession, I am a LABORATORY MANAGER. My job as a MANAGER is to deal with AHCA, CLIA, CAP, AUDITS and a whole bunch of other shit related to regulations ok. so im not some person who goes into work every day to sit at a bench while the regulatory world rotates outside of my premise. no I AM INVOLVED with it, PAID to maintain it, understand it. GET IT YET?

So knothead, I don't care what anyone has tried to smear, don't you get it? my information isn't from the front pages of any paper. its all from being involved with it, from numerous paid subscriptions that managers are required to read, from dealing with the new regulations coming out, seeing the cuts from CMS, watching my peers in the profession struggle and make changes, watching a lot of things that are going on. and its not good.

knothead wrote:

ahahahaahahahahahhahahahahaha LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LMAO LMAO!!!

that is the funniest thing I have heard in a while lololol

let me inform you a bit.

insurance navigators are there to make money. they are insurance salesmen. they will not be paid by the gov, they will be paid a commission from the insurance company they work for. and the gov will pay the insurance company they work for. see?

polecat

polecat

The GOP is saying to young people we would like to have the government stick an unnecessary trans-vaginal probe if you want an abortion but when it comes to health insurance don’t take any government help. Don’t go to the state or federal government operated insurance exchanges to buy private insurance. Stay away. Stay uninsured. Skip that pap smear. Skip that tetanus shot. Skip that prenatal care. Skip that cholesterol test. And if you die an agonizing death and unnecessary death; one that could have been prevented by the health insurance reform that bears the President’s name, at least you know your death would have not been in vain. You would have died to serve the noble and patriotic cause, not of conservatism but of hurting this President.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum