Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

PROGRESS?

+8
Yella
Sal
gulfbeachbandit
knothead
Hospital Bob
Nekochan
TEOTWAWKI
Slicef18
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1PROGRESS? Empty PROGRESS? 9/23/2013, 7:33 am

Slicef18

Slicef18

Recently we heard there is a lack of progress given to Black Americans. Let's see,.........within my lifetime America has gone from lynchings to having several Black military Generals and a Black President. Sure, more needs to be done but the same could be said about Americas poor, Native American Indians and prison population.

2PROGRESS? Empty Re: PROGRESS? 9/23/2013, 7:53 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Slicef18 wrote:Recently we heard there is a lack of progress given to Black Americans. Let's see,.........within my lifetime America has gone from lynchings to having several Black military Generals and a Black President. Sure, more needs to be done but the same could be said about Americas poor, Native American Indians and prison population.
Yes and schools have reduced minimum performance requirements and so have police forces and military. That's just a fact not racism as I will be labeled with...Progress, ha ....Female firemen that can't meet the physical requirements are also another product of political correctness...but don't get me started..It's Monday and raining...

3PROGRESS? Empty Re: PROGRESS? 9/23/2013, 7:58 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

Some jobs are just not well suited for most women.  No matter what the feminists say.

4PROGRESS? Empty Re: PROGRESS? 9/23/2013, 8:05 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PROGRESS? Fatcop10

5PROGRESS? Empty Re: PROGRESS? 9/23/2013, 8:08 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Damn-it You got me started !

6PROGRESS? Empty Re: PROGRESS? 9/23/2013, 8:18 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PROGRESS? Heathe10

7PROGRESS? Empty Re: PROGRESS? 9/23/2013, 8:26 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PROGRESS? Army-m10

8PROGRESS? Empty Re: PROGRESS? 9/23/2013, 8:30 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

Yep, they are trying to ruin the Marines too, though.

9PROGRESS? Empty Re: PROGRESS? 9/23/2013, 8:59 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

"I have opinions of my own --strong opinions-- but I don't always agree with them."
-George Bush

"I was provided with addtional input that was radically different from the truth. I assisted in furthering that version."
-Colonel Oliver North, from his Iran-Contra testimony

If you take out the killings, Washington actually has a very low crime rate.
-- Marion Barry, mayor of Washington, D.C.

Those who survived the San Francisco earthquake said, "Thank God, I'm still alive." But, of course, those who died, their lives will never be the same again.
-- Sen. Barbara Boxer, (D, Calif.)

Last edited by TEOTWAWKI on 9/23/2013, 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total

10PROGRESS? Empty Re: PROGRESS? 9/23/2013, 9:02 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

I love the Bush quotes.

11PROGRESS? Empty Re: PROGRESS? 9/23/2013, 9:04 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Nekochan wrote:I love the Bush quotes.
http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/bushquotes/a/dumbbushquotes.htm

"You know, one of the hardest parts of my job is to connect Iraq to the war on terror." --interview with CBS News' Katie Couric, Sept. 6, 2006

"The same folks that are bombing innocent people in Iraq were the ones who attacked us in America on September the 11th." --Washington, D.C., July 12, 2007

"They misunderestimated me." --Bentonville, Ark., Nov. 6, 2000

"For every fatal shooting, there were roughly three non-fatal shootings. And, folks, this is unacceptable in America. It's just unacceptable. And we're going to do something about it." --Philadelphia, Penn., May 14, 2001

"I'll be long gone before some smart person ever figures out what happened inside this Oval Office." --Washington, D.C., May 12, 2008

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." --Washington, D.C.,

''And so, General, I want to thank you for your service. And I appreciate the fact that you really snatched defeat out of the jaws of those who are trying to defeat us in Iraq.''

—President George W. Bush, meeting with Army Gen. Ray Odierno, Washington, D.C., March 3, 2008

12PROGRESS? Empty Re: PROGRESS? 9/23/2013, 9:55 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

That's what happens when you don't always read straight from a teleprompter. Wink

13PROGRESS? Empty Re: PROGRESS? 9/23/2013, 10:36 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

No that's what happens when we're so stupid that we vote for someone because he's somebody else's son.
But of course it didn't help matters that his opponent was an asshole too.

14PROGRESS? Empty Re: PROGRESS? 9/23/2013, 10:44 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

Well, thank God, Obama doesn't have a son.

15PROGRESS? Empty Re: PROGRESS? 9/23/2013, 10:45 am

knothead

knothead

Bob wrote:No that's what happens when we're so stupid that we vote for someone because he's somebody else's son.
But of course it didn't help matters that his opponent was an asshole too.

Bob, get off that fence . . . . . being diplomatic does not suit you! lol

16PROGRESS? Empty Re: PROGRESS? 9/23/2013, 1:04 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

here's some progress. Lacks values and teamwork though.

http://www.amazon.com/Our-Black-Year-Americas-Racially/dp/B00ANYEI7O

http://www.buyitblack.com/

17PROGRESS? Empty Re: PROGRESS? 9/23/2013, 2:38 pm

Just one more thread of discussion by a bunch of Lily white people about black people.

Too bad they don't know shit about how black people feel about things, but then, they wouldn't care if they did. They just make stuff up anyway.
This forum is as racist a place as exists online anywhere in America.

18PROGRESS? Empty Re: PROGRESS? 9/23/2013, 2:47 pm

bluemoon wrote:Just one more thread of discussion by a bunch of Lily white people about black people.

Too bad they don't know shit about how black people feel about things, but then, they wouldn't care if they did. They just make stuff up anyway.
From now on I demand to be referred to as "light brown"... thank you for your cooperation.

I may change it next week however.

19PROGRESS? Empty Re: PROGRESS? 9/23/2013, 2:49 pm

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:
From now on I demand to be referred to as "light brown"... thank you for your cooperation.
Duly noted.

Henceforth, you are "whole wheat cracker".

20PROGRESS? Empty Re: PROGRESS? 9/23/2013, 2:50 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

I painted my kitchen off white. That must prove my innocence.

21PROGRESS? Empty Re: PROGRESS? 9/23/2013, 2:55 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

bluemoon wrote:Just one more thread of discussion by a bunch of Lily  white people about black people.

It's a good thing you're here to speak for black people.

22PROGRESS? Empty Re: PROGRESS? 9/23/2013, 3:58 pm

Yella

Yella

Slicef18 wrote:Recently we heard there is a lack of progress given to Black Americans. Let's see,.........within my lifetime America has gone from lynchings to having several Black military Generals and a Black President. Sure, more needs to be done but the same could be said about Americas poor, Native American Indians and prison population.
When Obama was campaigning he made this statement in regard to his racial views(Not exact but close):

I am not black OR white. I am more of a mongrel with a black father and a white mother so I will be able to see both sides of an issue. But he shown himself to have a black agenda. Even so I voted for him since he is definitely the lesser of two evils.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

23PROGRESS? Empty Re: PROGRESS? 9/23/2013, 4:05 pm

Sal

Sal

Yella wrote:But he shown himself to have a black agenda.
How so?

24PROGRESS? Empty Re: PROGRESS? 9/23/2013, 4:08 pm

I may be changing my name to "Saltine"  Please refer to me as such if I do.
PROGRESS? 2Q==

25PROGRESS? Empty Re: PROGRESS? 9/23/2013, 4:38 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Nekochan wrote:
bluemoon wrote:Just one more thread of discussion by a bunch of Lily  white people about black people.

It's a good thing you're here to speak for black people.
Well I am sure the boys over at Stormfront will be glad to hear they are not alone. They got us racists to hep em get the message out.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum