Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bense's annual salary from $280,500 to $295,000 and gave her a $40,000 bonus.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Not a bad job!!  Almost a 1,000 dollars a day.  Everyday.....

Woot!! WooT More money for Stoodervile....

But it also comes amidst news of another setback in the university’s highly anticipated venture into commercial development. Ground will not be broken on Argonaut Village, a $40 million project slated to be built on the east campus, by next summer as Bense had planned. The project calls for a conference center, dormitories and commercial venues.

Bear said the delay is due to discrepancies over a final business proposal proposed by the project’s developer, Chicago-based Vieste Consortium. The board of UWF Business Enterprises Inc., the university’s for-profit entity, voted to deny the proposal and discontinue talks regarding the project with Vieste, based on recommendations from BEI staff.

Yeah but tenured profs get 1/5 that

Most doctors don't make that much. what a bunch of shit these people pull on us suckers.

2seaoat

She promised all kinds of things with Maritime Park, and backed out, and Studer took the heat. She has a huge problem with the academics, but the smoke and mirrors of historical disneyworld and the massive student increase....if they breathe....we will admit, but it is good to know with such a stellar record of accomplishment, some folks think things are going great......

Football will be the worst thing to be added to that university.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I can't wait to see the Argos on the gridiron. I'll go to one of their football games before I go to some dumb baseball game at that stadium.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum