Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

You would require a 9% annual raise to keep up with inflation.

+3
Nekochan
stormwatch89
TEOTWAWKI
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

6.9 trillion dollar deficit.......

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

BINGO, SPOT ON, HOOP HOOP HURRAY!

I'm so frucking sick of hearing about those who have not while those who whine ignore those who have struggled..............their whole lives.

I work for the old guys and am proud of it.........they have mostly given up in this whacky world.

Kudos, Teo. I'd like to hear the libs comments regarding life on less than 1% that they worked hard for, saved for, and cripes.......counted on.

I cant see the vid, but if Stormy is that excited over it, it must be a damn good vid.

I nudge all lefties to get over here right now and give us your explanation on this matter.

Nekochan

Nekochan

The video says....Americans have less money than ever, the economy still sucks, there will be a US $ sell off in the next several months, there will be high inflation, higher gas prices. Hyper inflation is predicted by 2014. It's pretty much a doom and gloom video.

It's rather depressing to watch, if you believe what he says.

boards of FL

boards of FL

A broken clock is accurate twice per day.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I saw this coming 15 years ago and bought a good amount of gold and silver...guess my clock is running right on time after all that's why I been Teotwawki all these years...any fool can see fiat currency systems are a doomed to fail debt scheme...There is no party democrat or republican that cares or will fix this.. You better learn how to dumpster dive in the new American Economy....

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Chrissy wrote:I cant see the vid, but if Stormy is that excited over it, it must be a damn good vid.

I nudge all lefties to get over here right now and give us your explanation on this matter.

Thanks. It hurts me daily to see all the blab about youngins who are struggling but all those bleeding hearts ignore the seniors. Seniors have struggled in many cases more than any youngin can imagine.

Perhaps it's that my perspective is changing as I near "senior" status, perhaps, I just feel for those who have struggled and are now being dealt a dirty deck...like 1% interest rates.......

Who coulda imagined?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

stormwatch89 wrote:
Chrissy wrote:I cant see the vid, but if Stormy is that excited over it, it must be a damn good vid.

Thanks. It hurts me daily to see all the blab about youngins who are struggling but all those bleeding hearts ignore the seniors. Seniors have struggled in many cases more than any youngin can imagine.

Perhaps it's that my perspective is changing as I near "senior" status, perhaps, I just feel for those who have struggled and are now being dealt a dirty deck...like 1% interest rates.......

Who coulda imagined?

Well there are a lot of dimwitted youngins that think that a 0% interest rate is great.....

The dollar is dead get ready for a shake up like American brats have never imagined....

Margin Call

Margin Call

I don't know why he thinks the dollar will suffer the worst when everyone is printing money.

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Margin Call wrote:I don't know why he thinks the dollar will suffer the worst when everyone is printing money.

:DKinda like we'll make it up in volume, heh? Very Happy

Margin Call

Margin Call

stormwatch89 wrote:
Margin Call wrote:I don't know why he thinks the dollar will suffer the worst when everyone is printing money.

:DKinda like we'll make it up in volume, heh? Very Happy

Ha! First CityWide Change Bank?

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Well there are a lot of dimwitted youngins that think that a 0% interest rate is great.....

The dollar is dead get ready for a shake up like American brats have never imagined....

You would require a 9% annual raise to keep up with inflation. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlB49YTEFkRmlkaY8B73Pxa7pnyR9OnbEwcLJbenWMBlM0P0y7tA

Easier to stuff your mattress with it than put it in the bank and you always have what's available because a mattress doesn't close the doors.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrZHPOeOxQQ

Rolling Eyes

Nekochan

Nekochan

The situation is not good for us older people and it's not good for the younger people.

It's easy to dismiss what this guy in the video says. No one wants him to be right. And I don't know if he's right or wrong about what's coming but I do believe him when he says that the deficit must be dealt with. Who doesn't believe this is true? Who can dispute this?

What is the President doing about it? What is Congress doing about it? Oh, right--they're working on an immigration bill. I think we need immigration reform and I really don't want to send 10 million hard working Mexicans back across the border. I don't think deportation of all illegals is the right solution.

But is this immigration issue MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE DEFICIT?

boards of FL

boards of FL

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Well there are a lot of dimwitted youngins that think that a 0% interest rate is great.....

Ah, yes. It is those dimwitted youngins that have been such poor stewards of the the federal budget over the last three decades. Hopefully they can afford to pay the benefits that the current retiring generation essentially never paid, and are placing on the backs of those dimwitted youngins!

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Printing money DEvalues MY paycheck and my savings. It sucks the power out of the fruits of my labor. The only thing printing money does is make everything else like gold appear more valuable....

One day all the Precious metal holders will get to say I told you so...the ONLY reason the stock market looks good is Quantitative easing to the max till the dollar dies of hyperinflation....get some gold/silver...or food....something to barter with...

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

boards of FL wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Well there are a lot of dimwitted youngins that think that a 0% interest rate is great.....

Ah, yes. It is those dimwitted youngins that have been such poor stewards of the the federal budget over the last three decades. Hopefully they can afford to pay the benefits that the current retiring generation essentially never paid, and are placing on the backs of those dimwitted youngins!

Yeah you called itright...it's totally unfair but who taught you anything of value ? Who warned you...Ron Paul but he's just an old fuddy duddy...Pay attention and stop this BS...it's your generation that is going to suffer like crazy.

Margin Call

Margin Call

TEOTWAWKI wrote:The only thing printing money does is make everything else like gold appear more valuable....

Gold is down ~13% since September 2011!

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Margin Call wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:The only thing printing money does is make everything else like gold appear more valuable....

Gold is down ~13% since September 2011!

Gold is manipulated ...it's easy as printing paper certificates...gold will shine sorry that's real money versus a paper promise

Sal

Sal

I've been advocating killing off the baby-boom generation and taking their stuff for years now.

It used to be a radical idea, but I think were getting close to a period where it will go mainstream.

Just think about it.

It would solve all of our problems, because they are the source of all of our problems.

boards of FL

boards of FL

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Yeah you called itright...it's totally unfair but who taught you anything of value ? Who warned you...Ron Paul but he's just an old fuddy duddy...Pay attention and stop this BS...it's your generation that is going to suffer like crazy.

Baby boomers calling for Ron Paul level austerity as they have their foot in the retirement door.

Protect my savings at the expense of the economy! Get your shit in order so that you can pay my benefits that I never paid for my day's retiring generation! How dare you sit by and watch my savings evaporate! You're dimwitted!

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

boards of FL wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Yeah you called itright...it's totally unfair but who taught you anything of value ? Who warned you...Ron Paul but he's just an old fuddy duddy...Pay attention and stop this BS...it's your generation that is going to suffer like crazy.

Baby boomers calling for Ron Paul level austerity as they have their foot in the retirement door.

Protect my savings at the expense of the economy! Get your shit in order so that you can pay my benefits that I never paid for my day's retiring generation! How dare you sit by and watch my savings evaporate! You're dimwitted!

You have every right to be angry but point That anger at the guilty. Stop being partisan to a ruse that long ago showed itself for what it is. The two party system is just a way for them to get rich together playing us aginst each other. Stop letting emotions guide you. Why pity someone that got on drugs or pregnant and now expects you and your family to suffer for it ?

boards of FL

boards of FL

TEOTWAWKI wrote:You have every right to be angry but point That anger at the guilty.

Says guy who blames "dimwitted youngins" for the last three decades and current state of affairs.

You would require a 9% annual raise to keep up with inflation. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTkTxKLx9p8DBBlzd7jZBqh7e16YUdVFnp5CIAYt1lhReCk2ta

The federal government should prosecute themselves for creating the biggest Ponzi scheme in existence.

But then wouldn't be able to live the lifestyles of the DCist's if they did that now.

How many trillions of dollars are IOU's are in the social security account now?

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeVF9tvvcow

Smile

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

[quote="boards of FL"]
TEOTWAWKI wrote:You have every right to be angry but point That anger at the guilty.

Says guy who blames "dimwitted youngins" for the last three decades and current state of affairs.[/quot

Prove you are not dim. Stop falling for the shit our government shovels. I paid over a quarter of a million into the ponzi scheme of social security am I supposed just walk away and say keep it cause I am a boomer ? Get ative run for office elect men that will serve you not themselves get term limits for all of DC. Put them on obamacare and get rid of their golden retirements for doing practically nothing but acting like royalty. Bring them back down where they suffer with their own decisions. Stop wars for profit. Stop foreign aid and influence pedaling by outside countries wanting to borrow our military for wars that hurt us and help only them. Etc etc.

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

boards of FL wrote:

Boards, I couldn't agree with you more! We screwed up and most of us would be happy to repeat in order to correct.

Who among the 60 age group would not give all that they have or will ever have to the next generation?

Non issue. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum