Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

We have a moon halo here

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1We have a moon halo here Empty We have a moon halo here 9/17/2013, 10:31 pm

http://earthsky.org/space/what-makes-a-halo-around-the-moon

Ours looks like this:

We have a moon halo here Moon_f10

Guess we will be getting more rain soon.

2We have a moon halo here Empty Re: We have a moon halo here 9/17/2013, 10:36 pm

Sal

Sal

I love areolas.

3We have a moon halo here Empty Re: We have a moon halo here 9/17/2013, 10:40 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Gorgeous!. I'm going to look outside before I go to bed.

4We have a moon halo here Empty Re: We have a moon halo here 9/18/2013, 8:41 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

Couldn't see the moon from my house last night. 

A friend of mine who was often separated from her husband early in their marriage told me that her husband told her to "Look at the moon" at night when she missed him and that he would be looking at the same moon and thinking about her.

5We have a moon halo here Empty Re: We have a moon halo here 9/18/2013, 8:43 am

Nekochan wrote:Couldn't see the moon from my house last night. 

A friend of mine who was often separated from her husband early in their marriage told me that her husband told her to "Look at the moon" at night when she missed him and that he would be looking at the same moon and thinking about her.
Ah, that's so romantic. Smile

6We have a moon halo here Empty Re: We have a moon halo here 9/18/2013, 8:47 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

I thought it might sound a little corny, but it was so romantic when she told me this years ago.  They are still happily married 30 years later.

7We have a moon halo here Empty Re: We have a moon halo here 9/18/2013, 9:09 am

Nekochan wrote:I thought it might sound a little corny, but it was so romantic when she told me this years ago.  They are still happily married 30 years later.
Some of the best if not the best things in life are corny. Very Happy 

We need a little it more corny in the world today. wouldn't you agree?

As I get older I have found I think people have become so shallow and superficial in this new world. detached by over use of electronic device conversations where face to face emotions are removed.

A world where people count strangers who are friends on face book as actual friends.

A world where romance is considered out dated and talking like a rapper about booty is considered sexy.

I somehow got outdated myself way too quickly as even just yesterday I made that age old parent comment. " I just don't understand kids these days" lol

Yes, we need some of the things we have lost as a society that are viewed as "Old fashioned".

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum