Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The doctor can't see you now. Coming soon to California

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

We told you so. Once again, it is confirmed that President Barack Hussein Obama had his fingers crossed whenever he read one of his campaign speeches from the monitor.

Insurers limiting doctors, hospitals in health insurance market

Insurers in California's new health insurance exchange are holding down premiums by limiting choices, raising concerns that patients will struggle to get care.

The doctor can't see you now.  Coming soon to California LosAngeles-fi-insure-doctor-networks9162013

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-insure-doctor-networks-20130915,0,2814725.story

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-insure-doctor-networks-inside-20130913-g,0,4501415.graphic

I don't understand why the 30 year old does not get a subsidy because he is well below (for a single person) 400 of federal poverty level. But then again been reading alot about states who have their own exchanges and some are doing their own thing but staying within guidelines. But still that is not within guidelines, the 30 yr old. The rates on all the scenario's are pretty damn good, especially for the family of 4. There all in line for a comparable plan at today's rates in Florida.

It's a goat rope and the more people hear how flawed this "pass it to see what's in it law", the sooner they will clean house of the perpetrators of this crime against the nation.

ah but if its a abortion your needing the nurse will see you.

I just cant wait to see this one.

Markle wrote:We told you so.  Once again, it is confirmed that President Barack Hussein Obama had his fingers crossed whenever he read one of his campaign speeches from the monitor.

Insurers in California's new health insurance exchange are holding down premiums by limiting choices, raising concerns that patients will struggle to get care.

The doctor can't see you now.  Coming soon to California LosAngeles-fi-insure-doctor-networks9162013

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-insure-doctor-networks-20130915,0,2814725.story

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-insure-doctor-networks-inside-20130913-g,0,4501415.graphic
Now I see why the 30 year old may not receive a subsidy. This law is so damn complicated.

http://www.nationalcenter.org/NPA653.html

doubtingthomas wrote:
Markle wrote:We told you so.  Once again, it is confirmed that President Barack Hussein Obama had his fingers crossed whenever he read one of his campaign speeches from the monitor.

Now I see why the 30 year old may not receive a subsidy. This law is so damn complicated.

Yes, it is.

Matter of a fact its so complicated the people who wrote it don't even understand it LOL

That's why we had to pass it so we could find out what was in it see. LOL

Now let me ask you or anyone else a serious question.

Do you think this group of people are going to be happy when they find out they have to pay for their insurance? And what do you think most of them will do? pay the fine and still go without ins or buy ins and have a monthly bill they had already decided they couldn't afford before ACA.

How happy are the people who make between 35-40 grand a year < huge group btw > are going to be come Jan 1st 2014?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I have a feeling that by the time it comes to start treating my lymphoma, the only treatment available will be what I can afford to buy from Evermans and the vitamin stores. And from ebay sellers. lol

Chrissy wrote:
doubtingthomas wrote:

Yes, it is.

Matter of a fact its so complicated the people who wrote it don't even understand it LOL

That's why we had to pass it so we could find out what was in it see. LOL

Now let me ask you or anyone else a serious question.

Do you think this group of people are going to be happy when they find out they have to pay for their insurance? And what do you think most of them will do? pay the fine and still go without ins or buy ins and have a monthly bill they had already decided they couldn't afford before ACA.

How happy are the people who make between 35-40 grand a year < huge group btw > are going to be come Jan 1st 2014?
Hey, the only people that will probably be happy are the ones who truly get it for free or paying less than $100 a month, older people making about $45000. Everything remains to be seen. All these calculator's to figure out subsidies out there on the internet we are being told aren't exactly right and that once we run everything through the electronic system IRS will determine the subsidy if there is one. Thank god we don't have to figure it out with finger's and toe's. I'd say just from figures I've seen in the panhandle many will be happy. It is all going to depend on demographic's. Anyone that is above around 350% of poverty level will definitely be unhappy here in Florida, not all states. Florida has always been on the high side of health insurance premiums and over 400% of FPL has a shock. Best thing I can say if someone bought before 3/23/2010 is keep that plan if there were no exclusions or rate ups on it. May not have all the extra mandates but sure will end up cheaper down the road. It will definitely have to be worked on in the next year or two (the individual). It's becoming clearer the large group mandate may be completely overhauled or another delay in 2015. For someone who is going to completely opt out and pay the penalty thinking it may be just $95.00 per adult in family. It's $95.00 per adult and $47.50 for each dependent or 1% which is ever is greater. Well we'll just see what happens.

Bob wrote:I have a feeling that by the time it comes to start treating my lymphoma,  the only treatment available will be what I can afford to buy from Evermans and the vitamin stores.  And from ebay sellers.  lol
There's some good shit on ebay lol.

You'll be ok.

http://www.insurance-forums.net/forum/health-insurance-reform-forum/early-look-premiums-insurer-participation-health-insurance-marketplaces-2014-a-t57026.html

Markle

Markle

Chrissy wrote:ah but if its a abortion your needing the nurse will see you.

I just cant wait to see this one.
California is going to allow non-physician's to perform abortions.

Markle

Markle

Here is the other shoe if you did not see the source article. This is the number of Doctors approved for their patients to see in LA County.

The doctor can't see you now.  Coming soon to California LosAngeles-fi-insure-doctor-networks-20130913-g

Markle wrote:Here is the other shoe if you did not see the source article.  This is the number of Doctors approved for their patients to see in LA County.

The doctor can't see you now.  Coming soon to California LosAngeles-fi-insure-doctor-networks-20130913-g
considering there is between 6000-7000 physcians in the Los Angles county medical association I'd say this the provider network is pretty damn good.

doubtingthomas wrote:
Markle wrote:Here is the other shoe if you did not see the source article.  This is the number of Doctors approved for their patients to see in LA County.

considering there is between 6000-7000 physcians in the Los Angles county medical association I'd say this the provider network is pretty damn good.
The people who will be using these exchanges for the most part are going to be on the low end. They will most likely choose the cheapest which has the fewest providers. expect this. that program is probably about at good as Medicaid, few providers. to get fewer in the next couple of years.

ps. there are 3.2 million people in LA.

and yes markle, cali is going to allow nurses to do abortions. they are just taking it upon themselves to do what ever they want. changing the laws of the nation. nurses to do medical procedures, PA to act as docs, when they start letting me diagnose slides, im moving to cali lol

I'm interested in to how the redistribution will take place. Do the penalty monies collected by the irs go toward subsidy... or funneled directly to the ins corps that were going to use the young and healthy to cover the new requirements for preexisting conditions... etc?

PkrBum wrote:I'm interested in to how the redistribution will take place. Do the penalty monies collected by the irs go toward subsidy... or funneled directly to the ins corps that were going to use the young and healthy to cover the new requirements for preexisting conditions... etc?
That is interesting, some money has to go from govt to insurance company to pay the govt subsidy to make up the whole premium. Each insurance company had to pay for federal govt (I don't know what) to put their plans on the exchange. Plus insurance company's are paying other taxes to the feds. I would imagine at the end of the day the govt makes out better than the insurance company, but who knows.

Read an interesting article last night that said the old guard republican's didn't want to delay the individual mandate, but wanted to see what happens and then if it's a failure they can work on it. In same article they're trying to get the tea party members of congress to back off because it's failure would provide them more ammunition in the upcoming elections.

It's too bad the ads did not run that the govt was suppose to run starting in August, while not a perfect plan there is just too much misinformation out there and still there seems to be more people that don't even know when it start's or what if any benefit it is to them.

PkrBum wrote:I'm interested in to how the redistribution will take place. Do the penalty monies collected by the irs go toward subsidy... or funneled directly to the ins corps that were going to use the young and healthy to cover the new requirements for preexisting conditions... etc?
they will go to the ins companies for the coverage for those getting subsidies. theres nothing expected to be left over whatever they tell you, there will be additional debt that will come from this that will have to be aid from other funds than the small penalties.

Markle

Markle

doubtingthomas wrote:

Actually, there are over 11,000 in the LA area and many of those are groups, partnerships and HMO's so you're WAY off.

Also, you might me in fair shape unless you're insured by one of the lower four or five companies.

Markle

Markle

When you have people who earn four times the poverty level receiving tax credits, that is redistribution.

As you know, there won't be enough money from the young and healthy to cover all the older people and everyone with pre-existing conditions.

Total chaos!

Markle

Markle

doubtingthomas wrote:
That is interesting, some money has to go from govt to insurance company to  pay the govt subsidy to make up the whole premium. Each insurance company had to pay for federal govt (I don't know what) to put their plans on the exchange. Plus insurance company's are paying other taxes to the feds. I would imagine at the end of the day the govt makes out better than the insurance company, but who knows.

Read an interesting article last night that said the old guard republican's didn't want to delay the individual mandate, but wanted to see what happens and then if it's a failure they can work on it. In same article they're trying to get the tea party members of congress to back off because it's failure would provide them more ammunition in the upcoming elections.

It's too bad the ads did not run that the govt was suppose to run starting in August, while not a perfect plan there is just too much misinformation out there and still there seems to be more people that don't even know when it start's or what if any benefit it is to them.
Surely you jest.

Like other countries, this is going to run us even deeper in debt...if that is even possible.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum