Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Day today Sunday Sept 15

+3
Sal
TEOTWAWKI
Joanimaroni
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1My Day today Sunday Sept 15 Empty My Day today Sunday Sept 15 9/15/2013, 9:56 pm

First I rode downtown to watch the Bicycle races.  It was very good they had a kids race that was really great.  All the little folks really trying to get around the course. Every one was yelling and shouting to them as they neared the finish line.   Their smiles was beaming.  One little guy threw his hands up in victory as if he had just won the Tour De France.  Maybe in is mind he did. LOL  Lots of "hand cycles"  Many  paralyzed Vets and others use them,  truly inspirational  to watch,
My Day today Sunday Sept 15 V2wuit
My Day today Sunday Sept 15 Ayox1k

Then I went to Wall South to pay my respects
My Day today Sunday Sept 15 Wa681f

Then on to Stooderville.  Only a couple of people there.

My Day today Sunday Sept 15 312fole

Then to Navy Point
My Day today Sunday Sept 15 Qplafa

Then to home  It was a good day.  34 miles.

Hope all you also had a good day

Last edited by Mr Ichi on 9/15/2013, 10:48 pm; edited 2 times in total

2My Day today Sunday Sept 15 Empty Re: My Day today Sunday Sept 15 9/15/2013, 10:06 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

You are an inspiration.

3My Day today Sunday Sept 15 Empty Re: My Day today Sunday Sept 15 9/15/2013, 10:13 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I bought a Boston Whaler today to refurbish boat and engine and resell...and I ate ice cream. all in all it was a good day.

4My Day today Sunday Sept 15 Empty Re: My Day today Sunday Sept 15 9/15/2013, 10:17 pm

I also ate ice cream Blue Bell Banana split. Also #19 at the Mexican place.
.My Day today Sunday Sept 15 142erdj

5My Day today Sunday Sept 15 Empty Re: My Day today Sunday Sept 15 9/15/2013, 10:20 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Mr Ichi wrote:I also ate ice cream  Blue Bell Banana split.  Also #19 at the Mexican place.
.My Day today Sunday Sept 15 142erdj

That is a work of art !....

6My Day today Sunday Sept 15 Empty Re: My Day today Sunday Sept 15 9/15/2013, 10:28 pm

Sal

Sal

This is the gawd's honest truth ...

.... Saturday night I came home late after eating a really good burger from Square One Burger, and then checking the forum ...

... I had a really weird dream where I lived in the same apartment complex with Bob and Teo ...

I was headed to Five Guys and stopped by Bob and Teo's place to get their orders.

Don't eat burgers, drink beer, and read the forum before bed ...

lmao.

7My Day today Sunday Sept 15 Empty Re: My Day today Sunday Sept 15 9/15/2013, 10:32 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sal wrote:This is the gawd's honest truth ...

.... Saturday night I came home late after eating a really good burger from Square One Burger, and then checking the forum ...

... I had a really weird dream where I lived in the same apartment complex with Bob and Teo ...

I was headed to Five Guys and stopped by Bob and Teo's place to get their orders.

lmao.

Dude I am still waiting for my cheeseburger and small fries.

8My Day today Sunday Sept 15 Empty Re: My Day today Sunday Sept 15 9/15/2013, 10:36 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:This is the gawd's honest truth ...

lmao.

I concur with the drinking beer and reading the forum. But if Mayor Goldberg gets his way and burgers are outlawed, if I'm still physically able to participate in an armed revolution, that's when I'll work to overthrow this government.
They'll have to take my Whataburger out of my cold dead hands.

9My Day today Sunday Sept 15 Empty Re: My Day today Sunday Sept 15 9/15/2013, 10:37 pm

2seaoat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtGjJVcrKQU

From the beginning you were meant to be here

10My Day today Sunday Sept 15 Empty Re: My Day today Sunday Sept 15 9/15/2013, 10:37 pm

Sal

Sal

Come down here, T, and I will buy you the burger of your choice ...

and it's a hell of a choice ,,

Last edited by Sal on 9/15/2013, 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

11My Day today Sunday Sept 15 Empty Re: My Day today Sunday Sept 15 9/15/2013, 10:40 pm

This Lady stands in the WW2 section of Wall South,  She is so life like and the way she is standing she always startles me.  I noticed today that her eyes are closed.  The Statutes  are amazing to me.
My Day today Sunday Sept 15 2aakqdh
My Day today Sunday Sept 15 Wckeuf

12My Day today Sunday Sept 15 Empty Re: My Day today Sunday Sept 15 9/15/2013, 10:41 pm

Sal wrote:Come down here, T, and I will buy you the burger of your choice ...

and it's a hell of a choice ,,
How did you stubble upon us anyway sal?

13My Day today Sunday Sept 15 Empty Re: My Day today Sunday Sept 15 9/15/2013, 10:41 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I went to the grocery store at the crack of dawn. Swam in the pool then put on a huge pot of spaghetti sauce. Watched football all afternoon and served 8 people for dinner. It was a slow day.....after having watched (and sideline coached ) 5 of my grand children's soccer games yesterday.

14My Day today Sunday Sept 15 Empty Re: My Day today Sunday Sept 15 9/15/2013, 10:42 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PkrBum wrote:
How did you stubble upon us anyway sal?
I've wondered the same thing.

15My Day today Sunday Sept 15 Empty Re: My Day today Sunday Sept 15 9/15/2013, 10:45 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I talked to someone friday afternoon who informed me that the uncle of his good friend has his name on the Vietnam Wall but he didn't die and is still alive today.

16My Day today Sunday Sept 15 Empty Re: My Day today Sunday Sept 15 9/15/2013, 10:47 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:I went to the grocery store at the crack of dawn. Swam in the pool then put on a huge pot of spaghetti sauce. Watched football all afternoon and served 8 people for dinner. It was a slow day.....after having watched (and sideline coached ) 5 of my grand children's soccer games yesterday.
Lol... That's a big weekend. I played in a tennis tourn saturday... lost my last match. Could barely lift my beer today.

Luckily I can drink with either hand.

17My Day today Sunday Sept 15 Empty Re: My Day today Sunday Sept 15 9/15/2013, 10:48 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote: after eating a really good burger from Square One Burger

Square One burger...

My Day today Sunday Sept 15 20100217-squareone-intro

Whataburger...

My Day today Sunday Sept 15 129823519714738087Canvas-menu-photos0078Bacon-AndCheeseWhataburger

I dunno man.  That Square burger thing don't look up to the challenge.
I aint seen a new-fangled burger yet that can beat the old-timey ones.

18My Day today Sunday Sept 15 Empty Re: My Day today Sunday Sept 15 9/15/2013, 10:52 pm

2seaoat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqZc7ZQURMs

19My Day today Sunday Sept 15 Empty Re: My Day today Sunday Sept 15 9/15/2013, 10:57 pm

Bob wrote:I talked to someone friday afternoon who informed me that the uncle of his good friend has his name on the Vietnam Wall but he didn't die and is still alive today.

20My Day today Sunday Sept 15 Empty Re: My Day today Sunday Sept 15 9/15/2013, 10:58 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

This may not look like much because it's a shitty photo. But it's still the best hamburger I've ever et.

My Day today Sunday Sept 15 L

It's sold at this nondescript little joint, Sal.

My Day today Sunday Sept 15 Blue_d10

If you ever get up to P'Cola I'll buy you a burger from that place and I guarantee you'll never want to go back to those yuppy new-fangled type burgers.

21My Day today Sunday Sept 15 Empty Re: My Day today Sunday Sept 15 9/15/2013, 11:03 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PkrBum wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:I went to the grocery store at the crack of dawn. Swam in the pool then put on a huge pot of spaghetti sauce. Watched football all afternoon and served 8 people for dinner. It was a slow day.....after having watched (and sideline coached ) 5 of my grand children's soccer games yesterday.
Lol... That's a big weekend. I played in a tennis tourn saturday... lost my last match. Could barely lift my beer today.

Luckily I can drink with either hand.
Awesome....you are ambidextrous.

22My Day today Sunday Sept 15 Empty Re: My Day today Sunday Sept 15 9/15/2013, 11:07 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Oh I did have an interesting mystery today. I was driving slowly down a narrow two lane road covered over with trees in my little car when I saw a squirrel fall from high up in a tree. He fell about 40 feet and landed hard in the road. I figured he would just scamper away but I stopped and looked him over and he looked broke in half. I didn't see any predators in the tree so I guess he just broke his back when he fell best I can figure.....

My Day today Sunday Sept 15 Image10

23My Day today Sunday Sept 15 Empty Re: My Day today Sunday Sept 15 9/15/2013, 11:36 pm

Putting all those good days together makes for a good life. I had a good day today too. I got up and had to fix a problem with the e-mail on my computer. Before I could reinstall my e-mail program completely to see if that worked, my windows started to disappear. I figured out that if the problem started with Outlook, that might be the whole thing in a nutshell. I uninstalled a partial copy of outlook 2013 that hadn't worked on this old computer, I then uninstalled my outlook 2007 and then reinstalled it. Getting rid of the fragments of 2013 solved both the problem with outlook and the windows problem. I nearly broke my arm patting myself on the back, and sat down to watch my team win a Football game.
My dolphins won in a surprise, something that always makes my day. Then my spouse and I had a nice dinner of pot roast and scalloped potatoes-mmmmm Good-and decided we were getting so fat we needed to take the dogs for a walk. Walked about 2 miles, or were dragged 2 miles, came home sweaty and took a great shower. Then I sat down and waited on a Breaking Bad to come on. In between, of course, I've aggravated lots of people on this forum which I completely enjoy.

That's a good day for me. I also had 3 or 4 phone calls from people I really like. Going out to eat Breakfast Tuesday with one of them. So, Tuesday will be a good day too.

Life is great.

24My Day today Sunday Sept 15 Empty Re: My Day today Sunday Sept 15 9/15/2013, 11:41 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Oh I did have an interesting mystery today. I was driving slowly down a narrow two lane road covered over with trees in my little car when I saw a squirrel fall from high up in a tree. He fell about 40 feet and landed hard in the road. I figured he would just scamper away but I stopped and looked him over and he looked broke in half.  I didn't see any predators in the tree so I guess he just broke his back when he fell best I can figure.....

My Day today Sunday Sept 15 Image10

Gosh, Teo, one of my dogs found a dead bird while we were taking our walk but I didn't take a picture of him. LOL Maybe I'd have something more interesting to contribute if I had.
Poor squirrel- God wanted him to die because he buried somebody's pecans before they could ripen on the tree.
No doubt. Everything has a reason, right?Smile 

25My Day today Sunday Sept 15 Empty Re: My Day today Sunday Sept 15 9/15/2013, 11:50 pm

Teo... looks like a unicyclist ran him down. Those clowns are everywhere.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum