Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Michelle Obama's personal White House staff.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

$172,2000 - Sher, Susan (Chief Of Staff)
$140,000 - Frye, Jocelyn C. (Deputy Assistant to the President and Director of Policy And Projects For The First Lady)
$113,000 - Rogers, Desiree G. (Special Assistant to the President and White House Social Secretary)
$102,000 - Johnston, Camille Y. (Special Assistant to the President and Director of Communications for the First Lady)
$102,000 - Winter, Melissa E. (Special Assistant to the President and Deputy Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)
$90,000 - Medina, David S. (Deputy Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)
$84,000 - Lelyveld, Catherine M. (Director and Press Secretary to the First Lady)
$75,000 - Starkey, Frances M. (Director of Scheduling and Advance for the First Lady)
$70,000 - Sanders, Trooper (Deputy Director of Policy and Projects for the First Lady)
$65,000 - Burnough, Erinn J. (Deputy Director and Deputy Social Secretary)
$65,000 - Reinstein, Joseph B. (Deputy Director and Deputy Social Secretary)
$62,000 - Goodman, Jennifer R. (Deputy Director of Scheduling and Events Coordinator For The First Lady)
$60,000 - Fitts, Alan O. (Deputy Director of Advance and Trip Director for the First Lady)
$60,000 - Lewis, Dana M. (Special Assistant and Personal Aide to the First Lady)
$52,500 - Mustaphi, Semonti M. (Associate Director and Deputy Press Secretary To The First Lady)
$50,000 - Jarvis, Kristen E. (Special Assistant for Scheduling and Traveling Aide To The First Lady)
$45,000 - Lechtenberg, Tyler A. (Associate Director of Correspondence For The First Lady)
$45,000 - Tubman, Samantha (Deputy Associate Director, Social Office)
$40,000 - Boswell, Joseph J. (Executive Assistant to the Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)
$36,000 - Armbruster, Sally M. (Staff Assistant to the Social Secretary)
$36,000 - Bookey, Natalie (Staff Assistant)
$36,000 - Jackson, Deilia A. (Deputy Associate Director of Correspondence for the First Lady)

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Mamie Eisenhower paid for her own personal secretary out of her husband's salary.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Bob wrote:Mamie Eisenhower paid for her own personal secretary out of her husband's salary.
This is all part of obamas job creating plan.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Bob, do you know how this compares to other, more recent, first ladies? I can understand the first lady having a secretary..but good grief, that's a long list.

Nekochan

Nekochan

I found this.

http://www.factcheck.org/2009/08/michelle-obamas-staff/

Other first ladies had more than a dozen too.  l know that I don't really understand what all a first lady is expected to do...but 14, 15, 24 staffers? I count 22 on your list, Bob.

Sal

Sal

Nekochan wrote:Bob, do you know how this compares to other, more recent, first ladies?   I can understand the first lady having a secretary..but good grief, that's a long list.  

Laura Bush had about the same size staff, as did Betty Ford, Lady Bird Johnson had about 30 staffers, and Jacqueline Kennedy had about 40.

Personnel for other First Ladies were not tracked because no one gave a shit until there was an uppity nigress in the White House.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Oh lord now I'm a racist again. lol

Trust me, if the first lady was a bisexual white man from east tennessee like I am, I would still think all this shit is a monumental waste of money.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Bob wrote:Oh lord now I'm a racist again.  lol

Trust me,  if the first lady was a bisexual white man from east tennessee like I am,  I would still think all this shit is a monumental waste of money.
I believe you, Bob. It's just so easy to call someone a racist though.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Sal wrote:
Nekochan wrote:Bob, do you know how this compares to other, more recent, first ladies?   I can understand the first lady having a secretary..but good grief, that's a long list.  

Laura Bush had about the same size staff, as did Betty Ford, Lady Bird Johnson had about 30 staffers, and Jacqueline Kennedy had about 40.

Personnel for other First Ladies were not tracked because no one gave a shit until there was an uppity nigress in the White House.
I think it has more to do with wasteful spending and the deficit than anything else. Furloughs and sequester hit some people very hard.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum