Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rev lowery(obamas buddy) hates white people.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/11/01/black-reverend-with-ties-to-obama-suggests-all-white-people-are-going-to-hell/?test=latestnews

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ghandi wrote:http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/11/01/black-reverend-with-ties-to-obama-suggests-all-white-people-are-going-to-hell/?test=latestnews

"Lord, in the memory of all the saints who from their labors rest, and in the joy of a new beginning, we ask you to help us work for that day when black will not be asked to get in back"

I never realized the Oval Office was the back of the bus.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I guess this must be the back of the fucking bus too...

http://tinyurl.com/fs7qs

Hey Reverend Big Mouth Goofy Butt, try being a fucking queer in America for a change. Tell me how many queers are living in the White House. Tell me how many queers get preference to get jobs. Then come back and tell me how hated you are, you whiny fucking lowlife piece of shit.

Sal

Sal

Race baiting using a 91 year old minister?

Really??

Serious question, Bob - do you really think we've never had a queer President? Odds are aginit.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

salinsky wrote:Race baiting using a 91 year old minister?

Really??

Serious question, Bob - do you really think we've never had a queer President? Odds are aginit.

Two responses to this post, Sal.

1. If that racist piece of trash Strom Thurmond had ever been given a pass because he was old, then you would have a point. But since he wasn't, the age of this racist piece of shit doesn't give him a pass either.
Racism is racism, Sal. No race has an exclusive on it.

2. I believe you're one of the smartest people who posts here. And I know you're smart enough to know that I meant a KNOWN queer. Someone who did not have to hide the fact that he was queer to get votes.

And I'll even throw in one more response for good measure. Don't ask me to excuse that whiny senile old fuck as long as this is the reality...

https://www.google.com/search?q=homophobia+in+black+community&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

The floor is yours, Sal.

Sal

Sal

[quote="Bob"]

Two responses to this post, Sal.

1. If that racist piece of trash Strom Thurmond had ever been given a pass because he was old, then you would have a point. But since he wasn't, the age of this racist piece of shit doesn't give him a pass either.
Racism is racism, Sal. No race has an exclusive on it.

Strom Thurmond was from South Carolina. He wasn't given a pass for his racism, he was elected in large part because of it. I'm thinking that 91 year old minister has seen a lot of Strom Thurmonds and worse along the way. If he says he was joking, he gets a pass from me.

2. I believe you're one of the smartest people who posts here. And I know you're smart enough to know that I meant a KNOWN queer. Someone who did not have to hide the fact that he was queer to get votes.

I know that's what you meant, Bob. It just got me to thinkin' is all. We've certainly had several closeted queer Presidents in our history. I wonder who they were? James Buchanan was the only bachelor, but I think some of those dudes wore beards both literally and figuratively.

And I'll even throw in one more response for good measure. Don't ask me to excuse that whiny senile old fuck as long as this is the reality...

https://www.google.com/search?q=homophobia+in+black+community&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

It's unfortunate that a characteristic of historically oppressed groups is that they often coalesce and find solace in the marginalization of another minority. I think it's probably a tribal instinct. That's not an excuse, just a sad fact. I hope President Obama's embrace of gay marriage might mitigate that instinct.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

salinsky wrote:

It's unfortunate that a characteristic of historically oppressed groups is that they often coalesce and find solace in the marginalization of another minority.

Try being on the shit end of that. It's no easier for me to forgive that now than it was for blacks in the past to forgive white racism.
I judge all people as individuals. I do that because I know as well as anyone (and better than most) what it's like to be judged because of inclusion in a minority when I didn't have a goddamn thing to do with choosing to be in that minority (no different from a black man). And since old Reverend Asshole was also on the shit end of that I expect him as much as anyone to have the gumption to do the same and when instead he does exactly what was done to him and writes off a whole goddamn race of people willy nilly, I got no use for him or his preachments.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Jesus I better not accuse anyone else of senility after this. Until after I wrote that last post somehow I thought we were talking about Rev Wright (no I'm not making this up). lol

That goddamn right-wing media has made such a celebrity out of Wright that I must have that fucker on the brain. lol

Bob wrote:Jesus I better not accuse anyone else of senility after this. Until after I wrote that last post somehow I thought we were talking about Rev Wright (no I'm not making this up). lol

That goddamn right-wing media has made such a celebrity out of Wright that I must have that fucker on the brain. lol

its ok bob, obama hangs out and has a lot of racist mentors. its hard to keep up with.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum