Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

If The Sun Doesn’t Blast It, Comet ISON Will Soon Light Up The Sky/and Alabama Meteor

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

And if it doesn’t bust apart it will be visible for weeks, from December in through January.

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2013/09/10/if-the-sun-doesnt-blast-it-comet-ison-will-soon-light-up-the-sky/

I will be looking for this one.

Last edited by Chrissy on 9/10/2013, 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add ala info)

Very cool... I hope it survives.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Is this the one that's artificial and full of hungry brain eating alien zombies ?

PkrBum wrote:Very cool... I hope it survives.
Me too. they say if this one survives it will be the largest weve seen.

also.... a comet exploded over Alabama last night.

Scientists calculated the meteor's orbit and determined that it came from an unknown comet. It exploded so low in Earth's atmosphere that it triggered a sonic boom.

The meteor was too bright to be picked up by NASA's All-sky Fireball Network, which tracks meteors brighter than Venus with 12 cameras in the eastern United States and New Mexico but whose parameters are set to screen out things like lightning.

The network did detect nearly two dozen other meteors on Monday night, including five that are part of the little-known annual Epsilon Perseids meteor shower, which peaks in early- to mid-September.

Sky watchers also are on the lookout for Comet ISON, which is due to pass by Mars this month and by Earth in November.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/baseball-sized-meteor-blows-over-alabama-195847817.html

I actually heard this sonic boom last night. I was wondering what it was.
lots of cool stuff in the sky.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Is this the one that's artificial and full of hungry brain eating alien zombies  ?
shhsss, this is a sneak attack. don't tell.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Chrissy wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Is this the one that's artificial and full of hungry brain eating alien zombies  ?
. Hey I like my brains rite where they are' I also heard it may be giant insects that originally seeded this planet with soft squishy creatures with small teeth and no claws (us).  Yeah harvest time has come.  Won't they be surprised when they find out Monsanto  altered our DNA to make us poisonous to insects? Thank goodness for GMO   Who knew ?

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
. Hey I like my brains rite where they are' I also heard it may be giant insects that originally seeded this planet with soft squishy creatures with small teeth and no claws (us).  Yeah harvest time has come.  Won't they be surprised when they find out Monsanto  altered our DNA to make us poisonous to insects? Thank goodness for GMO   Who knew ?
LOL............ Now that's a vivid imagination. I think we can write a book with that. Laughing 

I bet Monsanto would pay us to promote it to a movie lol

if ya wanna see something weird. I decided to take a look at nasa soho, and I put in the dates from yesterday till today. I saw a weird large round thing, like a shadow. so I thought hmm, Ill goto utube and see if any one else saw it. and yep. take a look. here's soho, and the utube vid. what do you think it is?

object is aprox @2;30

http://sohodata.nascom.nasa.gov/cgi-bin/data_query_search_movie

utube vid showing it.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Chrissy wrote:if ya wanna see something weird. I decided to take a look at nasa soho, and I put in the dates from yesterday till today. I saw a weird large round thing, like a shadow. so I thought hmm, Ill goto utube and see if any one else saw it. and yep. take a look. here's soho, and the utube vid. what do you think it is?

object is aprox @2;30

http://sohodata.nascom.nasa.gov/cgi-bin/data_query_search_movie

utube vid showing it.

A really big love bug hit the satellite ?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

My wife and daughter both saw that meteor last night from our back yard, and came in raving about it. My wife even called Channel 3 to see if anyone had reported it. I'm glad someone besides them saw it and wrote an article about it.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:My wife and daughter both saw that meteor last night from our back yard, and came in raving about it. My wife even called Channel 3 to see if anyone had reported it. I'm glad someone besides them saw it and wrote an article about it.
oh very cool. I was hoping someone from here saw it. Smile

here is a picture of it caught and some info.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum