Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Has anyone else noticed something odd about the government/media regime in this country?

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Bob wrote:If it was 'The World Series of Poker' as seaoat believes,  joani,  there is indeed a poker game analogy which would apply.

It would be like if some card cheat is in the game with seaoat and seaoat catches him cheating red-handed.   And as a result of that,  seaoat then pulls his six-shooter out and turns around and shoots the waitress bringing drinks to the card table and promises the cheat he won't be shot.  roflmao
LOl good analogy bob, lets take it one step further.

it would be like seaoat held a gun to the waitresses head and told the cheat to not cheat anymore. that's the bluff, because according to seaoat, no bombs will drop, hence no bullet to the waitress either.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Very astute observation, young lady. Even if you don't like my jokes. lol

2seaoat

You missed who will be stacking the chips.

2seaoat

The 2010 congressional elections were definitely caused by President Obama's naive idea that doing the right thing matters. Richard Nixon always knew it was a strategic game. Tricky Dick did not get his name by accident. President Obama has graduated.

Bob wrote:Very astute observation,  young lady.  Even if you don't like my jokes.  lol
well now I may have a bit of a temper Razz 

its genetic

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum