Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I think this fellow should go through the criminal justice system and have taxpayers pay for his meals and his healthcare and lodging for the rest of his life.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

http://abcnews.go.com/US/hepatitis-serial-infector-spread-disease-thousands/story?id=16877168#.UBUnpaN1YaQ

Last edited by Ex-Buttman on 7/29/2012, 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Ex-Buttman wrote:http://abcnews.go.com/US/hepatitis-serial-infector-spread-disease-thousands/story?id=16877168#.UBUnpaN1YaQ

Bob, I see that you are mimicking the post at PNJ that first got you banned there. No bannings here, But solicitation to commit murder is a felony in Florida. I suggest that you rethink your post, my man.

http://articles.cnn.com/2011-05-13/justice/florida.hitman_1_dalia-dippolito-michael-dippolito-murder-for-hire-plot?_s=PM:CRIME

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'm glad to hear it, yomama. That means if they put me in jail with him I can kill him myself.

Bob, u know the CIA monitors this forum on occasion, So u might want to delete that.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PNJ Moderator wrote:Bob, u know the CIA monitors this forum on occasion, So u might want to delete that.
I've got that base covered. I already told the CIA and the trilateral commission that when they take over I'm gonna join up with em. I aint stupid enough to take on Mr. Big (Dick Cheney). That sucker is way to diabolical to outsmart him. I'm afraid if I try to buck him he's liable to do a false flag controlled demolition on the Empire Building and blame it on terrorist queers.

Ex-Buttman wrote:http://abcnews.go.com/US/hepatitis-serial-infector-spread-disease-thousands/story?id=16877168#.UBUnpaN1YaQ

I have $500 to contribute towards a reward for anyone inside the jail who will execute this animal. And if you can bring him to me alive so I can torture him then I'll increase the amount I contribute to $1000.

It's okay, Bob. I'll admit that I have fantasized about vigilante justice since I was first aware there were monstrous people walking amongst us hurting people I/we love/d. I'd say that a purposeful serial infector of Hep C would be one to fantasize about.

Fantasizing about it is one thing. Outright offering of a bounty is another. Buttman, you didn't give yourself wiggle room to get out of a conviction. In the unlikely event you were sent to the same prison, you and I know you would be no physical match for that scumbag... especially if he knew you were gunning for him.

I implore you to do us all a favor and change the post.

If you have a wish to eliminate your life savings fighting a conviction, only to spend many years, perhaps the rest of your life in prison, by all means "have at it".

Yomama wrote:Fantasizing about it is one thing. Outright offering of a bounty is another. Buttman, you didn't give yourself wiggle room to get out of a conviction. In the unlikely event you were sent to the same prison, you and I know you would be no physical match for that scumbag... especially if he knew you were gunning for him.

If you have a wish to eliminate your life savings fighting a conviction, only to spend many years, perhaps the rest of your life in prison, by all means "have at it".

While technically true, most of us who know Bob also know his posting-style and that his post was just as much an admission of a fantasy as my deliberately typed-out words.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Okay I'm gonna do it. But only if all of you attacking each other on this forum will stop doing that too.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Okay it's now done. I am counting on the rest of you now to live up to your part of the bargain. Don't let me down.

Yella

Yella

I do not think Ex-Buttman is Buttman. I saw Buttman yesterday and his eyes are ever in the gutter in his never ending search for the mostly unsmoked butts that people discard. I think he is an impersonater....

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yella wrote:

I do not think Ex-Buttman is Buttman. I saw Buttman yesterday and his eyes are ever in the gutter in his never ending search for the mostly unsmoked butts that people discard. I think he is an impersonater....
I have to confess that last night and today I'm back to being Buttman until the rest of the cigarettes in this pack run out. Then I go back to being Ex-Buttman until the demon rum puts it's demons in me again.
Superman had his kryptonite. And Buttman has his demon rum.
While we can leap tall buildings with a single bound, and slither into the lowest gutter for a butt, we cannot overcome the kryptonite and the demon rum. They are our undoing.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

“Quitting smoking is easy. I've done it a thousand times”?

-- Mark Twain

Yella

Yella

Ex-Buttman wrote:
Yella wrote:

I have to confess that last night and today I'm back to being Buttman until the rest of the cigarettes in this pack run out. Then I go back to being Ex-Buttman until the demon rum puts it's demons in me again.
While we can leap tall buildings with a single bound, and slither into the lowest gutter for a butt, we cannot overcome the kryptonite and the demon rum. They are our undoing.

I retract my former post.After seeing this post of yours, Ex-Buttman, I know realize the error of my ways. Your are the real Ex-Buttman.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I was just thinking, yella, what if it wasn't Dick Cheney and the trilateral commission afterall. What if really what happened is when Superman leaped over the twin towers with a single bound he planted a bomb.
What if Superman has broke bad and we don't know it.

Ex-Buttman wrote:
Yella wrote:

LOL!!! I *TOTALLY* misinterpreted your handle, Bob! I thought it meant,... well, I thought it was a sexual reference.

PFFT! Too funny. Just goes to show ya how my mind works! Wink

Yella

Yella

Ex-Buttman wrote:I was just thinking, yella, what if it wasn't Dick Cheney and the trilateral commission afterall. What if really what happened is when Superman leaped over the twin towers with a single bound he planted a bomb.
What if Superman has broke bad and we don't know it.

Breaking bad is bad but what Superman maybe ate a huge plate of Mamacita's Refried beans and then broke WIND?

A fart from Superman could blow down a building, sink a ship, or blast ghandi onto the surface of the moon.

riceme wrote:
Yomama wrote:Fantasizing about it is one thing. Outright offering of a bounty is another. Buttman, you didn't give yourself wiggle room to get out of a conviction. In the unlikely event you were sent to the same prison, you and I know you would be no physical match for that scumbag... especially if he knew you were gunning for him.

While technically true, most of us who know Bob also know his posting-style and that his post was just as much an admission of a fantasy as my deliberately typed-out words.

Maybe but some State Attorney (or Federal) might not see the humor & let it slide. Plenty of people have been arrested & convicted by what Bob has said.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

If this had happened to me I would get a ryder truck, fertilizer and deisel fuel.
But since I don't know how to spell deisel it probably wouldn't work anyway.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Five more cigs to go. And I'm smokin em all the way down to the filter so there won't be any butts when they're gone.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yomama wrote: In the unlikely event you were sent to the same prison, you and I know you would be no physical match for that scumbag... especially if he knew you were gunning for him. .
When somebody screws me over I don't intend to have a fistfight with him or to fight fair. I'll give it to him in the back and probably from a distance.
But yes that would be difficult to do inside a prison so I'd need another plan.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum