Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Give Obama Authority to Conduct Military Operation in Syria? DRUDGE POLL...SAYS NO !

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

(( DRUDGE POLL )))
9/2/13 19:30 PM ET

Thank you for voting!
YES 8.34% (14,952 votes)

NO 91.66% (164,255 votes)

Total Votes: 179,207
Return To Poll

2seaoat

President Obama has the last laugh as Syrians scramble for 10 days to hide assets. As certain as the day is long, as soon as we strike they will use chemical weapons again......then what. The solution will be a consensus and a military response never was the plan......it was a bluff. Yelping puppies and even Putin took it hook line and sinker. Obama's bluff was classic strategy.

Markle

Markle

TEOTWAWKI wrote:(( DRUDGE POLL )))
9/2/13 19:30 PM ET

Thank you for voting!
YES  8.34%  (14,952 votes)  

NO  91.66%  (164,255 votes)  

Total Votes: 179,207
Return To Poll  
You left out that it is not a scientific poll.

Also, as Democrats are trying to do, anyone can vote as many times as they wish. Pretty worthless except to say that the majority of Drudge Report Readers are opposed to war against Syria.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:President Obama has the last laugh as Syrians scramble for 10 days to hide assets.   As certain as the day is long, as soon as we strike they will use chemical weapons again......then what.   The solution will be a consensus and a military response never was the plan......it was a bluff.   Yelping puppies and even Putin took it hook line and sinker.   Obama's bluff was classic strategy.
...classic strategy.... Really? Telling Iran, Russia and the rest of the world that in spite of more threats, we'll do nothing as Iran develops their nuclear weapons further destabilizing the Mideast and North Africa.

You should stick to your football prognostications.

2seaoat

classic strategy.... Really? Telling Iran, Russia and the rest of the world that in spite of more threats, we'll do nothing as Iran develops their nuclear weapons further destabilizing the Mideast and North Africa.

Tell me wise one.....how do you stop 1940 technology from proliferating. The threat of military action? Iran will develop a nuclear weapon and the idea that we or anybody else is going to take military action against the same, assumes that we will pick and choose the nations who are developing the same as we speak. A bluff when we have consistently acted over the last three decades is brilliant. It gives a full range of conduct and makes our military option much more powerful as we can get reaction without committing assets and boots on the ground. Tell me after we take military action in Syria, how long do you think it will be before they use a chemical weapon again? Military action has to stay on the table, but the solution will be diplomacy, as the solution to a nuclear Iran will be diplomacy.

Funny, I have not seen your football predictions. Easy to sit on the sidelines, and act smug in inaction.......hey.....maybe you are getting the concept of bluff.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:classic strategy.... Really? Telling Iran, Russia and the rest of the world that in spite of more threats, we'll do nothing as Iran develops their nuclear weapons further destabilizing the Mideast and North Africa.

Tell me wise one.....how do you stop 1940 technology from proliferating.   The threat of military action?   Iran will develop a nuclear weapon and the idea that we or anybody else is going to take military action against the same, assumes that we will pick and choose the nations who are developing the same as we speak.   A bluff when we have consistently acted over the last three decades is brilliant.  It gives a full range of conduct and makes our military option much more powerful as we can get reaction without committing assets and boots on the ground.   Tell me after we take military action in Syria, how long do you think it will be before they use a chemical weapon again?   Military action has to stay on the table, but the solution will be diplomacy, as the solution to a nuclear Iran will be diplomacy.

Funny, I have not seen your football predictions.   Easy to sit on the sidelines, and act smug in inaction.......hey.....maybe you are getting the concept of bluff.
 Give Obama Authority to Conduct Military Operation in Syria? DRUDGE POLL...SAYS NO ! Animatedlaughter

A bluff is brilliant....  Even President Barack Hussein Obama doesn't know it is a bluff.  The rest of the World knows it simply a weak, timid President.

As far as football predictions, I don't care.  I really enjoy a good football game and I go to a couple here at FSU every year.  Yep, I have favorite teams but they don't have to be playing for me to enjoy a game.  Never bet on anything I don't control.  Really love motorsports mostly NHRA and NASCAR and I go to a few races a year.  

Last edited by Markle on 9/3/2013, 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

I don't think we should bomb syria. But if the annointed one feels like he has to do it, I say do it on 9/11.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum