Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

FOR SEAOAT: This was happening as Sharpton was trying to be Martin Luther King.

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

If you like drama about the "war" on drugs/drug Prohibition,  by all means rent the movie "Savages".  It will keep you on the edge of your seat till the closing credits.

Salma Hayek in the role of a ruthless Mexican drug cartel kingpin. And Benecio del Toro as her enforcer (as good a movie heavy as Javier Bardem in "No Country").

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:If you like drama about the "war" on drugs/drug Prohibition,  by all means rent the movie "Savages".  It will keep you on the edge of your seat till the closing credits.
Will do...I liked the move the HOST Bob also just saw Killing Time with Dinero and Travolta pretty good if you like violence and revenge.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Will do...I liked the move the HOST Bob also just saw Killing Time with Dinero and Travolta pretty good if you like violence and revenge.
Watched 'Killing Time' this week with a redbox rental. Damn gory stuff. Especially those arrows through the leg and face scenes. lol

Travolta is in "Savages" too as a crooked DEA agent. It's gory as hell too. Torsos with heads cut off and closeups of the heads on the floor. lol

I posted a ton of Chicago death stats the other day. It's safer in a war zone across the pond than it is in chicago

2seaoat

I posted a ton of Chicago death stats the other day. It's safer in a war zone across the pond than it is in chicago

Nonsense. The average non gang member citizen of Chicago has very little chance of being a victim of crime. If you live in a neighborhood where gangs are part of the population, you have a significant chance of being a crime victim, and if you are a gang member, or the family of a gang member that percentage increases even more. The amusing part is that visitors to Chicago have always thought it was tommy guns and people shooting at each other because of Hollywood portrayals of gang violence from the 1920s. Now folks who visit think that all parts of the city are unsafe, again simple nonsense. The violent crime is limited to very specific gang areas of the city on the near west side and south side.75% of the rest of the city lives in normalcy. Gangs and Prohibition have always resulted in higher crime stats in Chicago. Historical delienated neighborhoods have allowed for ethnic gangs and territories to be battlegrounds for drug turf.

VectorMan

VectorMan

Sharpton and JJ are nothing without spewing BS about racism and creating racial division. They're constantly stoking the fires. They have to keep the argument out there or they become even more irrelevant.

For liberal progressives racism is the corner stone of their leftist agenda. Throwing out the race card on everything they want to fight. When that's not enough, they claim it's for the children. The same children they'd just as soon have seen killed in the womb. Bunch of damned idiots. Much like their savior, Obama.

FOR SEAOAT:  This was happening as Sharpton was trying to be Martin Luther King. - Page 2 ObamaSuckers

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

VectorMan wrote:Sharpton and JJ are nothing without spewing BS about racism and creating racial division. They're constantly stoking the fires. They have to keep the argument out there or they become even more irrelevant.

For liberal progressives racism is the corner stone of their leftist agenda. Throwing out the race card on everything they want to fight. When that's not enough, they claim it's for the children. The same children they'd just as soon have seen killed in the womb. Bunch of damned idiots. Much like their savior, Obama.

FOR SEAOAT:  This was happening as Sharpton was trying to be Martin Luther King. - Page 2 ObamaSuckers

Clear and to the point ! cheers cheers cheers 

2seaoat

For liberal progressives racism is the corner stone of their leftist agenda.

I have been a Republican my entire life, and turned my head to reality.....no need to turn my head anymore.....I guess if you believe in social justice and equality under the law that converts a lifetime republican to a liberal progressive.....that would be the case if you started as a Nazi.......I am not a Nazi, and believe that all men are created equal under the law, and that attempts by racists to change the progress made in the last 50 years is the dying cry of white babyboomers.

2seaoat wrote:For liberal progressives racism is the corner stone of their leftist agenda.

I have been a Republican my entire life, and turned my head to reality.....no need to turn my head anymore.....I guess if you believe in social justice and equality under the law that converts a lifetime republican to a liberal progressive.....that would be the case if you started as a Nazi.......I am not a Nazi, and believe that all men are created equal under the law, and that attempts by racists to change the progress made in the last 50 years is the dying cry of white babyboomers.
FOR SEAOAT:  This was happening as Sharpton was trying to be Martin Luther King. - Page 2 Th?id=H.4595710641701789&pid=1

What did the Nazi's do that was any different than certain other leaders over the last century?

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhat-xUQ6dw

Smile 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum