Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Murder of Australian man a hate crime

+6
Joanimaroni
nadalfan
Hospital Bob
Sal
TEOTWAWKI
Nekochan
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Police allege the accused killers followed Mr Lane, shot him in the back with a small-calibre handgun and sped off, before heading to another house with plans to kill another, unrelated victim.
One of three US boys accused in the murder of Australian baseballer Chris Lane posted a message on Facebook boasting about the drive-by shooting: "Bang. Two drops in two hours."

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/2013/08/20/06/07/alleged-killer-boasted-on-facebook

worse than animals. worse than gutter scum.

nadalfan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
nadalfan wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
nadalfan wrote:

Can you explain why this case got so much attention and other white on black crimes have not?
Me me me let me answer that one...because the press went nuts putting out pictures of baby Trayvon the little innocent tea and skittles child gunned down in cold blood by a racist gun toting thug white guy. It was sensationalized that's why.
So you feel that 80% of blacks were manipulated by the pictures in the press, and some of you are just smarter than to fall for that kind of manipulation?

No and guess what, when they first put out the story I was outraged and wanted Zimmerman's head BASED on what the press lead me to believe. So I was just as gullible as anyone would be after being lied to and fed distortions of the story.
I'm fully aware of how you guys feel. You guys are missing the point of my question. I'm asking if some of you believe that over 80% of blacks were unable to see through the media manipulation like you say you were able to. As more information came out, they saw it too, yet they feel differently than you do. Are they, all 80% +, just victims of this manipulation?

2seaoat

worse than animals. worse than gutter scum.

Again, what's the beef. Are they not being held without bond? Were they not immediately arrested and charged? Am I missing something?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I cannot think of anything worse than some animal who has the money to have a car and gasoline and be riding down the street and shoot someone in the back and then brag about it and say he did it because he was "bored".

There is no punishment which will bring justice for this short of torture.

Sal

Sal

2seaoat wrote:

Again, what's the beef.   Are they not being held without bond?   Were they not immediately arrested and charged?  Am I missing something?
It must've been much easier to be a racist back in the day, when one could openly flaunt and take pride in their bigotry.

This constant search for dogwhistles to justify a socially unacceptable and immoral worldview must be exhausting.

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:
Bob wrote:Not a peep out of sharpton,  jackson,  black panthers, obama or any other race pimps.
Are we talking about a case in which someone committed a crime and then got off scott free?  I think that is what tends to upset those people that you mentioned.  
Who committed a crime and got off scott free?

Markle

Markle

nadalfan wrote:Damn justice system....Zimmerman should have been arrested and charged with SELF DEFENSE in the first degree.
Serino wanted to charge him with manslaughter.  

Do you and Sally-boy ever wonder why Angela Corey by-passed a sitting grand jury? They weren’t charging him with first degree murder

Do you ever wonder why she with held evidence?  Has the judge ruled on that yet?

Do you ever wonder why she was indicted? by a citizen’s grand jury

Would you have been so hell bent on condemning Zimmerman if he was black? Yes, would you have felt the same way if Trayvon had been white?

Can you say racism bandwagon? Yes, that’s all it is.  We know that 80% of black people (and about 1/3 of whites) felt this way only because they were manipulated and we know these people just can’t think for themselves, right?  

Can you explain why this case got so much attention and other white on black crimes have not?
What the heck is "Self defense in the First Degree"? The police had it right on day one, he was not arrested because he had not committed a crime. To satisfy a segment of the population, he was arrested, tried, life ruined and found NOT GUILTY.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:worse than animals. worse than gutter scum.

Again, what's the beef.   Are they not being held without bond?   Were they not immediately arrested and charged?  Am I missing something?
Yes, where is the outrage and demands from the race baiters demanding these three be given life in prison without chance of parole? Where are their demands for stronger families in the black community and more responsible parents?

Oh right...it's the fault of President George Walker Bush.

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:
2seaoat wrote:

It must've been much easier to be a racist back in the day, when one could openly flaunt and take pride in their bigotry.

This constant search for dogwhistles to justify a socially unacceptable and immoral worldview must be exhausting.
Had the GOVERNMENT not mandated segregation, the races would have merged much more peacefully and decades sooner.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Markle wrote:
nadalfan wrote:Damn justice system....Zimmerman should have been arrested and charged with SELF DEFENSE in the first degree.
Serino wanted to charge him with manslaughter.  

Do you and Sally-boy ever wonder why Angela Corey by-passed a sitting grand jury? They weren’t charging him with first degree murder

Do you ever wonder why she with held evidence?  Has the judge ruled on that yet?

Do you ever wonder why she was indicted? by a citizen’s grand jury

Would you have been so hell bent on condemning Zimmerman if he was black? Yes, would you have felt the same way if Trayvon had been white?

Can you say racism bandwagon? Yes, that’s all it is.  We know that 80% of black people (and about 1/3 of whites) felt this way only because they were manipulated and we know these people just can’t think for themselves, right?  

What the heck is "Self defense in the First Degree"?  The police had it right on day one, he was not arrested because he had not committed a crime.  To satisfy a segment of the population, he was arrested, tried, life ruined and found NOT GUILTY.

Markle Markle....Self Defense in the first degree was me being facetious.....the masses wanted an immediate arrest.

Murder of Australian man a hate crime - Page 3 Th?id=H.4620883445286812&pid=1

These guys already admit they did it with little or no remorse.

Let's save the taxpayers some money and skip the trial and go directly to the sentencing hearing.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-dJPoSlPfU

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum