Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who else is ready for happy hour?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

boards of FL

boards of FL

Long day here. Looking forward to cracking that first beer at the watering hole.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Will be heading out around 6pm....I'm ready.

Sir Dicks?

boards of FL

boards of FL

Lurch wrote:Sir Dicks?

I never start out there, but always seem to end up there for a beer on the way home.

no stress

no stress

Not me, I'm piling into bed with the wife at about 8 PM and practicing some de-stressing techniques. Gotta work at the truckhouse in the morning.

Gunz wrote:Not me, I'm piling into bed with the wife at about 8 PM and practicing some de-stressing techniques. Gotta work at the truckhouse in the morning.

Laughing Wink

boards of FL wrote:Long day here. Looking forward to cracking that first beer at the watering hole.

Sounds like fun, boards.

Sal

Sal

Dagnabbit! I'm not going to be able to wet my whistle tonight until 9pm or a little later. You're killin' me here.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Ah.... Much better.

boards of FL wrote:Long day here. Looking forward to cracking that first beer at the watering hole.

I'm with ya Boards... I had plans to attend a benefit for saving our town's orphaned pets at the vineyard and winery down the road from me, but I had such a long and stinkin' crappy day (only to be saved in the end by the illustrious, talented and wonderful Az, when my own tech dept could not figure it out!), but it ended about 13 minutes ago. Bummer... I have credit @the vineyard/winery that I was looking forward to using!

I'm way too tired to drive all the way to town, so I'll be enjoying a couple of glasses of Petite Syrah here at home tonight.

All of you who are going out tonight, BE SAFE!

Like a Star @ heaven riceme

catfriedlegs

It's time for a Bloody Mary. And then an Amaretto Sour. See you soon, Boards!

Sorry you missed the hoedown at the winery, rice!

well, i went to bed early. i got up at 2:30 am yesterday worked 10 hours, came home swam in the pool. posted on here then I pooped out. Now Im up again, my days and nights always get mixed up when I have to work a off schedule. uhg......

and'm drinking tea. so exciting lol

Azadeh wrote:It's time for a Bloody Mary. And then an Amaretto Sour. See you soon, Boards!

Sorry you missed the hoedown at the winery, rice!

It wasn't a gudamm hoedown and you know it, Az! I told you about this event a week or two ago and you were all excited for me to support the damned orphaned pets of... er, edited... my home town.

No hoedown involved. Although I will freely admit that we're fulled-up w/hillbillies, rednecks, and Okies! LOL

EDIT: NOT TO MENTION, lil missy, you're not going out ANYWHERE, and I happen to know that for a FACT! Sooooo, yooooouuuuu...... put THAT in yer pipe and smoke it!

Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum