Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How does someone change someone elses avatat?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

My avatar was changed and my signature was removed.
Any idea how or why that happened? I know that I didn't do it.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

gulfbeachbandit wrote:My avatar was changed and my signature was removed.
Any idea how or why that happened?  I know that I didn't do it.
I would say that the most likely cause is that your account has been hacked, specially since you avatar is a commercial ad now, however stupid the ad may be.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Ghost Rider wrote:
I would say that the most likely cause is that your account has been hacked, specially since you avatar is a commercial ad now, however stupid the ad may be.
I made it that after it got changed by someone else to an obama voting, tax dodging, federal prisoner. wesley snipes. The opposite of me.

boards of FL

boards of FL

I changed it. You were trying to troll people that aren't even here.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

boards of FL wrote:I changed it.  You were trying to troll people that aren't even here.
So this isn't bill?

more crap on Wed 14 Aug - 4:53

CarlSagan

gulfbeachbandit wrote:http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/lifestyle/2013/08/01/water-slide-in-mayan-temple-sends-swimmers-into-shark-infested-waters/?intcmp=obinsite

Sounds like fun. At first.

wtm wrote: I think I know what happened to your brain. It was washed of all intelligence by faux news.
"Step away from the ignorance."

Pretty jacked up that the owner of the forum is screwing with people's avatar

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Pretty jacked up that the owner of the forum is screwing with people's avatar
    That's exactly the reason some have left....others considering...the moderator is the problem...

newswatcher wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:Pretty jacked up that the owner of the forum is screwing with people's avatar
    That's exactly the reason some have left....others considering...the moderator is the problem...
Go w/ God and don't look back.

gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Ghost Rider wrote:
I made it that after it got changed by someone else to an obama voting, tax dodging, federal prisoner.  wesley snipes.  The opposite of me.
Hoo hoo hoo! You got slapped again.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Ghost Rider wrote:
I made it that after it got changed by someone else to an obama voting, tax dodging, federal prisoner.  wesley snipes.  The opposite of me.
You're a week late on this thread. Did your broom break down?

boards of FL

boards of FL

newswatcher wrote:
Now there is a funny idea. Tell me, newswatcher, if you had a magic wand and could do whatever you wanted with the forum, what would you do? What is so bad about this place that you would change immediately?

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

boards of FL wrote:
newswatcher wrote:
Now there is a funny idea.  Tell me, newswatcher, if you had a magic wand and could do whatever you wanted with the forum, what would you do?  What is so bad about this place that you would change immediately?
You could start with keeping your word and banning bill forever.
Now he's posting as carl sagan. About the 10th name since you banned him for good.

gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Ghost Rider wrote:
You're a week late on this thread.  Did your broom break down?
Where are the time frame rules? That's the best you can do? LOL!

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Ghost Rider wrote:
You're a week late on this thread.  Did your broom break down?
Where are the time frame rules? That's the best you can do? LOL!
Try to keep up or you'll get LEFT behind.

15How does someone change someone elses avatat? Empty context 10/26/2013, 4:06 pm

If the moderator was an ultra-conservative Michelle Obama hater like you, you would not care what they did or not. You only care because the moderator is not ignorant bigot, like yourself.
"Minds are like parachutes; they only work when they are open."
Thanks for more of your hypocrisy, pee-dog.

16How does someone change someone elses avatat? Empty Again.... 10/26/2013, 4:10 pm

gulfbeachbandit wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
newswatcher wrote:
Now there is a funny idea.  Tell me, newswatcher, if you had a magic wand and could do whatever you wanted with the forum, what would you do?  What is so bad about this place that you would change immediately?
You could start with keeping your word and banning bill forever.
Now he's posting as carl sagan.  About the 10th name since you banned him for good.
Again, it is very curious to me that literally hundreds of people use this forum, but one, and only one person can think and type like TB.  It is too much for these bigots to think that even one other person in this entire metropolitan area can be so much smarter and better than they are. Your inferiority complex is starting to show, GBB.
Thanks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum