Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My overwhelming personality is not my fault, its someone elses

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I was sent here to absorb your hatefulness to insure the planets energy's would be set aligned once again.

There are many like me.

I know you will not beleive it.

But my message/non message must go out never the less.

So, its ok for you to have hope again. We are here.

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

There's nothing wrong with having an overwhelming personality, Chrissy. I should know - I've been told that often enough over the years.

"You're too strong a presence" - "you intimidate people" - "can't you tone it down some" - "when you walk in it's like a tornado blew in or something" - "you're too eccentric, why can't you be normal" - painful stuff like that, on and on, ad infinitum, ad nauseaum, ad-whatever Latin terms come to mind.

Every time I try to reign in the essence of my being I get a migraine.

I swear I think that's one reason I avoid people as a whole. Animals understand me much better than people do.

For instance, the other morning I had one of those classic headaches. My bulldog, Molly, jumped up on the bed, licked my face and curled up beside me. Total acceptance, love and trust. I drifted off to sleep, and when I woke up, that headache was gone.

PBulldog2 wrote:There's nothing wrong with having an overwhelming personality, Chrissy. I should know - I've been told that often enough over the years.

"You're too strong a presence" - "you intimidate people" - "can't you tone it down some" - "when you walk in it's like a tornado blew in or something" - "you're too eccentric, why can't you be normal" - and on and on, ad infinitum, ad nauseaum, ad-whatever Latin terms come to mind.

Every time I try to reign in the essence of my being I get a migraine.

I swear I think that's one reason I avoid people as a whole. Animals understand me much better than people do.

PB, never tone down your personality. It is a gift.

It is time for you to not tone it down. You are a great spirit PB. I am here to remind you of who you are.

Animals will come to you, it will be as if animals have something to say to you when you look at them, they are speaking without words to you.

Its time to embrace your spirit and be one.

Remove yourself from idealogical false remedies of mans devided 2 dimensional chorus.

Those things are childs play for you and you know it.

Lift up your love power energies and let the world know it.

Your spirit is here for a purpose.

I love you

Chrissy, what I love about you is your modesty... cheers

chrissy it might be you have a tad too many alter egos whirling around in that pretty head of yours. Maybe sixty-eleven too many. I dunno. You are not alone here. One of our members has two hundred and six and all are trouble. So don't worry about it. Go feed you cat. Pull weeds in your yard. Work the crossword puzzle. Finally point your self south and walk until you are up to your neck in the Gulf. Then turn around and come home. You will be healed.

Some people pay me for my advice, but you are my friend I advise you for free.

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Yomama wrote:Chrissy, what I love about you is your modesty... cheers

I don't think she was being immodest, Eric.

Being labeled a "strong personality" or an "overwhelming personality" can be quite painful, even if the labeling is done by the person herself. I know I've always run into the "strong personality" label in both work and personal situations. That's why I named myself a flippin' bulldog on these forums.

Having that strong personality doesn't mean the person is always right (just ask my hubby). It does make it harder to stay out of trouble, to tow the line, to be viewed as a "team player."

I mean, it makes one wonder what is desired. A weak personality? A bland personality? Someone with no obvious personality, no sense of humor or fun? Someone who blends in, makes no waves? Ever?

What's really fun is when two so-called strong personalities have to work together. I've been fortunate - I tend to end up fast friends with other strong personality types, but usually after some pretty heavy friction.

Now that I think of it, almost all my best friends are fiery, Mars-dominated folks. Wonder why that is? Water seeking its own level, or what?

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

~*GAIA*~ wrote:

It is time for you to not tone it down. You are a great spirit PB. I am here to remind you of who you are.

Animals will come to you, it will be as if animals have something to say to you when you look at them, they are speaking without words to you.

Remove yourself from idealogical false remedies of mans divided 2 dimensional chorus.

Those things are child's play for you and you know it.

I love you

Geez. You almost made me cry. I think I'll print your words and put'em on my bathroom mirror so I can read them every day.

Guess I have been in the "what the heck is my purpose" mode recently. 58, and I still haven't figured it out. Ah, well. Perhaps my purpose right now is to build that pond in the front yard, like Yella says. Get outside and move. cyclops

PB, what Chrissy said in this thread wasn't boasting... but she's not the shy-type either (just look at the thread title). I was referring to her in general. And it wasn't a put-down. It's not wrong to have a strong personality. It's refreshing.

PBulldog2 wrote:
~*GAIA*~ wrote:

Remove yourself from idealogical false remedies of mans divided 2 dimensional chorus.

Those things are child's play for you and you know it.

I love you

Geez. You almost made me cry. I think I'll print your words and put'em on my bathroom mirror so I can read them every day.

Guess I have been in the "what the heck is my purpose" mode recently. 58, and I still haven't figured it out. Ah, well. Perhaps my purpose right now is to build that pond in the front yard, like Yella says. Get outside and move. cyclops

Here's the really odd thing about what I said. I really meant it flower

And I totally get what youve said about strong personalities. Ive struggled with that all my life. Fortunalty its a behavior that can be trained in the work enviroment. And what you say about becoming the strongest of freinds with people who are also strong personalities out of adversion is true, its a nasty thing when that happens but the bond from it is usually life long.

and the rest of you on here...I love yall too Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum