Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

African American group filing articles of impeachment against the COWH

+2
knothead
ZVUGKTUBM
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

http://godfatherpolitics.com/12154/blacks-file-articles-of-impeachment-against-president-obama/

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Just don't start wetting your diaper over this, PeeDog.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

The only one wearing diapers is you.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://godfatherpolitics.com/12154/blacks-file-articles-of-impeachment-against-president-obama/

We, black American citizens, in order to free ourselves and our fellow citizens from governmental tyranny, do herewith submit these Articles of Impeachment to Congress for the removal of President Barack H. Obama, aka, Barry Soetoro, from office for his attack on liberty and commission of egregious acts of despotism that constitute high crimes and misdemeanors.”

They specify the impeachment power and articles of impeachment, followed by the list of crimes. Under each article, they give the details supporting their accusations. Included in their articles of impeachment are:

“ARTICLE 1

He has covered up, delayed, impeded and obstructed the investigation of the Benghazi Battle….

ARTICLE 2

He has disclosed secret grand jury material by exposing the existence of a sealed indictment of one of the Benghazi attackers in violation of Rule 6(e) of the Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure that clearly states: “… no person may disclose the indictment’s existence except as necessary to issue or execute a warrant or summons.’’

ARTICLE 3

He has authorized and permitted the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, a division of the Justice Department, to conduct Operation Fast and Furious, wherein guns were sold to Mexican drug trafficking organizations that were used to kill innocent Mexican civilians and two rifles sold to a smuggler in January 2010 ended up at the scene of the murder of U.S. Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry in December 2010.

ARTICLE 4

He has authorized and permitted confidential income tax returns information from the Internal Revenue Service to be provided to unauthorized individuals, organizations and agencies.

ARTICLE 5

He has caused investigations and audits to be initiated or conducted by the Internal Revenue Service in a discriminatory manner, including harassment and intimidation of conservative, evangelical and Tea Party groups applying for non-profit status between 2010 and 2012….

ARTICLE 6

He has (1) authorized and permitted the National Security Agency to conduct or continue electronic surveillance of over 300 million average Americans; (2) given access to National Security Agency surveillance data to other intelligence units within the Drug Enforcement Administration, the Secret Service, the Department of Defense and the Department of Homeland Security in violation of the law; and (3) conducted the surveillance of average Americans unconstrained by Congress, the United States Supreme Court or the US Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court which has, to this date, functioned as a rubber stamp, having approved every request made of it in 2012 and rejecting only two of the 8,591 requests submitted between 2008 and 2012.

ARTICLE 7

He has authorized and permitted the Department of Justice to wiretap and secretly obtain two months of telephone and e-mail records of Fox News Reporter James Rosen and over one hundred Associated Press journalists.

ARTICLE 8

He has thwarted Congress by (1) failing to enforce all or parts of laws duly enacted by Congress, including the Defense of Marriage Act, the No Child Left Behind Act, and the Affordable Care Act; and (2) after Congress refused to pass his Dream Act, unilaterally issuing an executive order directing immigration officers to no longer deport an entire class of illegal immigrants who came here as children, regardless of individual circumstances, and to give them work-authorization permits.

ARTICLE 9

He has violated the Constitution when, on January 4, 2012, (1) he bypassed the U. S. Senate to appoint three members of the National Labor Relations Board, actions that were ruled unconstitutional by the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit which affirmed previous decisions by the Court of Appeal for the D.C. Circuit and the Third Circuit; and (2) he bypassed the U. S. Senate to appoint Richard Cordray to head the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.

ARTICLE 10

He has intimidated whistleblowers and brought twice as many prosecutions against whistleblowers as all prior presidents combined. Egregiously, while refusing to prosecute anyone for actual torture, he prosecuted former Central Intelligence Agency employee John Kiriakou for disclosing the torture program.

Wherefore Barack H. Obama, aka Barry Soetoro, by such conduct, warrants impeachment and trial, and removal from office.

Frances Rice, Chairman

National Black Republican Association

4594 Chase Oaks Drive, Sarasota, FL 34241

Read more at http://godfatherpolitics.com/12154/blacks-file-articles-of-impeachment-against-president-obama/#bKMVyXEWVBWJOdv4.99

I've always thought very highly of this organization. I've posted their website here a few times. http://www.nbra.info/

knothead

knothead

Sounds like a skit out of Amos and Andy . . . . . .

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

knothead wrote:Sounds like a skit out of Amos and Andy . . . . . .
If George W. Bush couldn't be impeached for the shit he pulled, and if Clinton couldn't be impeached for getting Monica's BJ, I seriously doubt President Obama ever needs to worry about impeachment.

But, that won't stop the wingnuts from starting silly-assed threads like this one....
Rolling Eyes

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
If George W. Bush couldn't be impeached for the shit he pulled, and if Clinton couldn't be impeached for getting Monica's BJ, I seriously doubt President Obama ever needs to worry about impeachment.

But, that won't stop the wingnuts from starting silly-assed threads like this one....
Rolling Eyes

Clinton was impeached, don't you remember?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Joanimaroni wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Rolling Eyes
He wasn't convicted in he Senate, don't you remember?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

He was impeached by the house.

Joanimaroni wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Rolling Eyes
ZVUG is an idiot if he can't remember that. Also, he lost his license to ever practice law again too.

See, my point exactly from the other thread.
Newt Gingrich is correct about the present day GOP. Mr. pacedog here refuses to even acknowledge that Obama is the President of the United States of America. Whether you agree with his policy or not, he is the POTUS (not COWH) and deserves the respect that comes with the office. One must question the source of such hateful contempt, and refusal to give due respect.
You all cannot disagree with him so much for such hatred.
When one checks the facts and dismisses political hyperbole, one recognizes that Obama has kind of turned out to be very moderate in most respects. It is shameful that Mr. pacedog, newswatcher, ., et al, five years later, still cannot come to grips with the fact that a black man is President so they feel compelled to refer to him as the Current Occupant of the White House.
Shameful, sad, and pathetic, really.

Last edited by CarlSagan on 8/18/2013, 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

13African American group filing articles of impeachment against the COWH Empty Very good. 8/18/2013, 8:42 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:He was impeached by the house.
You are absolutely correct. A full (14) fourteen of the Republican House members who impeached WJC have been subject to similar scandals.
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Thanks for the laugh.

BTW--Joan Rivers in an icon. She was a harbinger for women and succeeded in stand-up comedy at a time when stand-up was a men's only club in a man-dominated time. I feel that you demean her image by posting your crapola using her likeness. Would you consider Joan Collins? What about Joan Crawford?? lol

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

CarlSagan wrote:
You are absolutely correct. A full (14) fourteen of the Republican House members who impeached WJC have been subject to similar scandals.
Thanks for the laugh.

BTW--Joan Rivers in an icon. She was a harbinger for women and succeeded in stand-up comedy at a time when stand-up was a men's only club in a man-dominated time. I feel that you demean her image by posting your crapola using her likeness.  Would you consider Joan Collins? What about Joan Crawford??  lol

And Carl Sagan is dead.

BTW....I couldn't care less what you think.

15African American group filing articles of impeachment against the COWH Empty No response to the subject 8/18/2013, 9:24 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:
CarlSagan wrote:
Thanks for the laugh.
BTW--Joan Rivers in an icon. She was a harbinger for women and succeeded in stand-up comedy at a time when stand-up was a men's only club in a man-dominated time. I feel that you demean her image by posting your crapola using her likeness.  Would you consider Joan Collins? What about Joan Crawford??  lol
And Carl Sagan is dead.

And no response to the fact that fourteen Republican Congressmen who impeached Clinton were guilty of exactly the same thing. Unable to stay on subject, I see. Typical.

Also, since we love to correct each other, the highlight above is a double negative. So what you actually typed is you really do care what I think.
Awww, thanks.

Nekochan

Nekochan

I couldn't care less=I could not care less

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

CarlSagan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
CarlSagan wrote:
Thanks for the laugh.
And Carl Sagan is dead.

And no response to the fact that fourteen Republican Congressmen who impeached Clinton were guilty of exactly the same thing. Unable to stay on subject, I see. Typical.

Also, since we love to correct each other, the highlight above is a double negative. So what you actually typed is you really do care what I think.
Awww, thanks.

No Ace, you are absolutely incorrect. I couldn't care less is correct and it does not contain a double negative. Try again.

TT  had problems with his grammatical terms.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Joanimaroni wrote:
CarlSagan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
CarlSagan wrote:
Thanks for the laugh.
And Carl Sagan is dead.

Awww, thanks.
No Ace, you are absolutely incorrect. I couldn't care less is correct and it does not contain a double negative. Try again.

Someone needs to go back to school and get a little more learning before he tries to correct other members' posts.

Carl,

Doesn't excuse Clinton's whoremongering and lying under oath. He was impeached. Funny how you liberals love to spin even an impeachment.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Carl,

Doesn't excuse Clinton's whoremongering and lying under oath. He was impeached. Funny how you liberals love to spin even an impeachment.
Clinton's impeachment was meaningless, since it was never upheld in the Senate.

You wingnuts overlook the fact at the time of Clinton's impeachment, then Speaker of the House, Newt Gingrich had been porking a staffer (his current wife) for five years while he was still married to his second wife. How he fecklessly continued to ramrod the impeachment escapes anyone who holds to moral values. I guess you dorks just don't understand the definition of hypocrisy....

Joanimaroni wrote:
CarlSagan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
CarlSagan wrote:
And Carl Sagan is dead.

Awww, thanks.

You still choose not to address the fact that 14 of the Repub Congressmen who impeached Clinton have had similar scandals.
I see, you ignore when the hypocrisy in your party rears it ugly head.
OK.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

CarlSagan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
CarlSagan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
CarlSagan wrote:
And Carl Sagan is dead.

Awww, thanks.

You still choose not to address the fact that 14 of the Repub Congressmen who impeached Clinton have had similar scandals.
OK.

Lol.... Larry didn't target any Democrats for indiscretions, did he?

Please try to keep in mind why Clinton was impeached and why he was disbarred.

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:Carl,

Clinton's impeachment was meaningless, since it was never upheld in the Senate.

You wingnuts overlook the fact at the time of Clinton's impeachment, then Speaker of the House, Newt Gingrich had been porking a staffer (his current wife) for five years while he was still married to his second wife. How he fecklessly continued to ramrod the impeachment escapes anyone who holds to moral values. I guess you dorks just don't understand the definition of hypocrisy....
Newt got his on ethics charges and ran out of Congress. Karma, just in another way. Clinton wouldn't leave so there was no choice but to impeach him.

CarlSagan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
CarlSagan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
CarlSagan wrote:
And Carl Sagan is dead.

Awww, thanks.

OK.
Were they impeached? No. That's the difference. And BTW, don't Dems have the title of MANWHORING on their dying wives? See John Edwards.
14? Got names aside from newt?

CarlSagan wrote:See, my point exactly from the other thread.
Newt Gingrich is correct about the present day GOP. Mr. pacedog here refuses to even acknowledge that Obama is the President of the United States of America. Whether you agree with his policy or not, he is the POTUS (not COWH) and deserves the respect that comes with the office. One must question the source of such hateful contempt, and refusal to give due respect.
You all cannot disagree with him so much for such hatred.
When one checks the facts and dismisses political hyperbole, one recognizes that Obama has kind of turned out to be very moderate in most respects. It is shameful that Mr. pacedog, newswatcher, ., et al, five years later, still cannot come to grips with the fact that a black man is President so they feel compelled to refer to him as the Current Occupant of the White House.
Shameful, sad, and pathetic, really.
  'sagan'....my usage of 'cowh' has nothing to do with the race of the cowh and to continue attempting to say that it does only proves the point of why cowh is used....Have disagreements with the policies of this administration which is lead by the cowh and has nothing to do with his skin color...There are many (possibly including yourself) that have linked any disagreement with the cowh is to use your language..."cannot come to grips with the fact that a black man is President"....Those are your words and your inability to comprehend that disagreement is not an attack on anyone's race but rather their politics and now their record of five years...Refuse to have you or anyone else deem that cowh is "shameful, sad and pathetic"...What is pathetic...to continue to hide horrible policies and incompetence behind race...Seems that some liberals use that as a crutch...In 2013 one would think that the record of the cowh could be discussed without the cop out of disagreement being racially motivated and as you've stated that's....shameful, sad,pathetic and lazy to do so...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum