Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My son ain't never been no bad person.

+4
Nekochan
Markle
Joanimaroni
gulfbeachbandit
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:
 It is an incident that people ( like you) feel better ignoring. Jackson and Sharpton skip over the national stats. Something has to change regarding crime and violence...it is hurting race relations, destroying families, and ruining  lives. "The Color of Crime " 2nd edition is insightful.

Crime Rates

• Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.

• When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.

• Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate.

• The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic.

Interracial Crime

• Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.

• Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.

• Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.

• Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.

Gangs

• Only 10 percent of youth gang members are white.

• Hispanics are 19 times more likely than whites to be members of youth gangs. Blacks are 15 times more likely, and Asians are nine times more likely.

People of intelligence and good will understand that crime rates are driven by socioeconomic factors not skin color.

They also understand that The New Century Foundation is a white supremacist group, and not a credible source.

It's obvious that you are willing to stoop as low as necessary to justify your bigotry.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
 It is an incident that people ( like you) feel better ignoring. Jackson and Sharpton skip over the national stats. Something has to change regarding crime and violence...it is hurting race relations, destroying families, and ruining  lives. "The Color of Crime " 2nd edition is insightful.

Crime Rates

• Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.

• When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.

• Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate.

• The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic.

Interracial Crime

• Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.

• Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.

• Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.

• Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.

Gangs

• Hispanics are 19 times more likely than whites to be members of youth gangs. Blacks are 15 times more likely, and Asians are nine times more likely.

People of intelligence and good will understand that crime rates are driven by socioeconomic factors not skin color.

They also understand that The New Century Foundation is a white supremacist group, and not a credible source.

It's obvious that you are willing to stoop as low as necessary to justify your bigotry.
 Well....I didn't know it was a white supremacist group. I found it while looking at different crime stat results and FBI stats. Had I known, I would have skipped it completely.

It was a dropout prevention program. The kid who was beaten up was probably not an angel either or he wouldn't have been in that program. I suspect the dad already "chastised" his son, and rightly so.

That doesn't mean there shouldn't be more punishment handed out by the court system.

Nekochan

Nekochan

nadalfan wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
nadalfan wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
nadalfan wrote:Jackson and otheres were heavily involved in the Zimmerman case based on civil rights issues.  From the delay in arresting Zimmerman to the outcome of the trial, it has already been established that some think it was about race, some don't.  No need to rehash that all over again.

This crime was not a hate crime; it was about snitching.  

Why are some of you trying to make it about race?  Why do civil rights leaders need to comment at all?
I don't think this was about race, I think it was about some bad kids beating up another kid because he snitched on them.  The bad kids happened to be black and the victim was white.

Why do you think the Martin case was about race?
I think we have gone through the Zimmerman case enough and nothing you say or I say will change our minds about it, so no need to go over it again.

I agree, this case wasn't about race, so I was asking why some were wondering where the civil rights leaders were.  I'm not following the logic in that position.
I think the problem is what seems to be "selective" racism, depending on the color of the victim.   There was no evidence provided that Zimmerman was racist in his actions.   Some people want to make everything about race, but only if it's a black victim and the perpetrator is not black.
That is your opinion about the Zimmerman case.  The majority of blacks and many others do not think so.  I asked once before if EVERYONE who felt it was about race was manipulated or is it that some simply do not comprehend what it means to be black in this country?  

In this case, we know this boy was assaulted for snitching on the others boys.  It's very disturbing, but what do the civil rights leaders have to do with this case?  Have all criminal cases involving a white perpetrator on a black victim been brought up by civil rights leaders?

It's my opinion based on what I saw during the trial. At least one juror said that race was not a factor during their deliberations. The were cries of racism in the Zimmerman case from the beginning, before anyone even knew any facts.

I don't know if all cases involving a white perpetrator on a black victim has been brought up by civil rights leaders.

What do civil rights leaders have to do with this case about the boys? NOTHING. That's the point. If this had been 3 white kids jumping a black kid and beating the crap out of him....what do you think would be going on now?

nadalfan

Nekochan wrote:
nadalfan wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
nadalfan wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
nadalfan wrote:Jackson and otheres were heavily involved in the Zimmerman case based on civil rights issues.  From the delay in arresting Zimmerman to the outcome of the trial, it has already been established that some think it was about race, some don't.  No need to rehash that all over again.

This crime was not a hate crime; it was about snitching.  

Why are some of you trying to make it about race?  Why do civil rights leaders need to comment at all?
I don't think this was about race, I think it was about some bad kids beating up another kid because he snitched on them.  The bad kids happened to be black and the victim was white.

Why do you think the Martin case was about race?
I think we have gone through the Zimmerman case enough and nothing you say or I say will change our minds about it, so no need to go over it again.

I agree, this case wasn't about race, so I was asking why some were wondering where the civil rights leaders were.  I'm not following the logic in that position.
I think the problem is what seems to be "selective" racism, depending on the color of the victim.   There was no evidence provided that Zimmerman was racist in his actions.   Some people want to make everything about race, but only if it's a black victim and the perpetrator is not black.
That is your opinion about the Zimmerman case.  The majority of blacks and many others do not think so.  I asked once before if EVERYONE who felt it was about race was manipulated or is it that some simply do not comprehend what it means to be black in this country?  

In this case, we know this boy was assaulted for snitching on the others boys.  It's very disturbing, but what do the civil rights leaders have to do with this case?  Have all criminal cases involving a white perpetrator on a black victim been brought up by civil rights leaders?

It's my opinion based on what I saw during the trial.  At least one juror said that race was not a factor during their deliberations.  The were cries of racism  in the Zimmerman case from the beginning, before anyone even knew any facts.    

I don't know if all cases involving a white perpetrator on a black victim has been brought up by civil rights leaders.    

What do civil rights leaders have to do with this case about the boys?  NOTHING.  That's the point.  If this had been 3 white kids jumping a black kid and beating the crap out of him....what do you think would be going on now?
Exactly, civil rights have nothing to do with this case so why is their lack of involvement or commenting being questioned?
The Jordan Davis case does not seem to be getting much attention. Why? Probably because the justice system seems to be working in this case.

2seaoat

The correct answer. The rest is just fear and prejudice.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Apparently there are 2 separate publications with the same name...one a book and the other a pamphlet. It's difficult to know which you are citing. Here's the reality:

http://www.foreffectivegov.org/bushlegacy

Racial and ethnic minorities are more likely to be spotted, more likely to be stopped, more likely to be frisked, more likely to be arrested, more likely to be convicted, and more likely to serve time...and much more time...than their lily-white counterparts.

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Crime Rates

Interracial Crime

Gangs

To bad the TRUTH AND FACTS so thoroughly destroy your WISHES. Until the TRUTH AND FACTS are faced by the minorities themselves and Progressives who desperately want to keep the minorities under their control.

Markle wrote:
Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Crime Rates

Interracial Crime

Gangs

To bad the TRUTH AND FACTS so thoroughly destroy your WISHES.  Until the TRUTH AND FACTS are faced by the minorities themselves and Progressives who desperately want to keep the minorities under their control.
Exactly! sal saw the truth in front of his face when Joanie presented it and he ran out to try and discredit it, when he couldn't face the facts all he could do was point to where the TRUTH came from in a attempt to label and embarrass the poster.

Why oh why do people point out socio economic factors as ANOTHER excuse for poor behavior?

buy the numbers there are more individual POOR whites in this country than there are poor blacks, there may be close to as many poor whites in this country as there are all blacks put together. so don't give us that crap. ITS CULTURE and people need to face it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum