Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My son ain't never been no bad person.

+4
Nekochan
Markle
Joanimaroni
gulfbeachbandit
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

afro http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/13/father-florida-school-bus-beating-attack-says-son-is-sorry/

9 months probation for breaking a kids arm? What utter bullshit! They need to go to reform school!

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

gulfbeachbandit wrote:afro http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/13/father-florida-school-bus-beating-attack-says-son-is-sorry/

He is sorry and evil.

Markle

Markle

Joanimaroni wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:afro http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/13/father-florida-school-bus-beating-attack-says-son-is-sorry/

He is sorry and evil.
The entire quote is revealing. I'd like to know exactly what the "father" meant by: "All I can say is that he had his consequences already, you know"? Does that mean he beat the **** out of his son?

“All I can say is that he had his consequences already, you know?” McKnight said. “This is life. I am sorry what happened to the victim. It's just the way it is. My son ain’t never been no bad person, he just got mixed [up] with bad people, that’s all … He’s sorry.”

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/13/father-florida-school-bus-beating-attack-says-son-is-sorry/#ixzz2buzSBXzx

5My son ain't never been no bad person. Empty Big surprise.... 8/14/2013, 5:44 am

A racist post by a faux news watcher.
Wow, big surprise there.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

CarlSagan wrote:

Wow, big surprise there.

For God's sake....you were banned for inappropriate  behaviour directed toward other posters. You have since had multiple socks banned for "sneaking" on to this forum...you are like an irritating gnat in need of a shot of insecticide.

Do you show up uninvited and not welcome at other places too?

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

CarlSagan wrote:

Wow, big surprise there.
bill, I'm going out for a drive.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Dreams, that's my thinking as well. These kids belong in reform school, not in a regular public school.

Joanimaroni wrote:

He is sorry and evil.
     Will at least give some credit to the father for even being present for his son to go to court but nine months probation for that crime is certainly just a slap on the wrist...The race baiters have been silent on this incident but once again...had this been three white thugs beating a black student would Sharpton..Jackson and others including the cowh be yapping then?...There was still criticism of the 67 yoa bus driver that failed to step in....here in Escambia Co there was a similar situation and the school district and sheriff's office attempted to charge the bus driver and it failed to even reach court....why?...Because here the drivers are told not to get involved and use physical force against student(s)...now whether that makes sense or not is debatable...

nadalfan

The "race baiters" are quiet because race wasn't the issue, it was about snitching. Why do you want this to be about race?

What happened to that poor kid is awful and the video is very disturbing, but the boys were arrested.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Race wasn't the issue with Trayvon Martin, either.

nadalfan

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2013/08/12/jesse-jackson-condemns-florida-school-bus-beating

Nekochan

Nekochan

That's a start, by Jackson. What is he saying should happen to the boys? Probation?

nadalfan wrote:The "race baiters" are quiet because race wasn't the issue, it was about snitching.  Why do you want this to be about race?

What happened to that poor kid is awful and the video is very disturbing, but the boys were arrested.  

You've got to be kidding!....The parents of Trayvon Martin said that this wasn't a racially motivated incident but did that stop the 'race baiters'?...They chose to see it as racial to fan the flames and make a few bucks...It shows that the 'race baiters' aren't concerned with crime(s) they are more concerned with $$$$ and attempting to keep themselves relevent....To use your logic....the incident was a tragedy and disturbing but Zimmerman was arrested and cleared...did that stop the outrage and fanning of racial flames?....The point missed again....the 'race baiters' and the media don't give a crap about helping to bring crime rates down they want publicity and this crime shows just exactly what they are interested in speaking out against...Those 'kids' are THUGS and the color of their skin has nothing to due with it...

nadalfan

Nekochan wrote:That's a start, by Jackson.  What is he saying should happen to the boys?  Probation?
A start to what exactly? How is this case about race?
I don't think it would be appropriate for him to comment on what punishment they should face.

nadalfan wrote:
Nekochan wrote:That's a start, by Jackson.  What is he saying should happen to the boys?  Probation?
A start to what exactly?  How is this case about race?
I don't think it would be appropriate for him to comment on what punishment they should face.
    Come on...but it was appropriate in other cases?......

Sal

Sal

nadalfan wrote:

It's about race because it's an incident of "blacks behaving badly".

You can find a long, long line of "blacks behaving badly" threads on this forum.

GBB usually posts more than one per day.

Bigots somehow think that posting these things justifies their bigotry.

It's bizarre, but there it is.

I think that subliminally they know that their bigotry is immoral and socially unacceptable in today's world, but it is so deeply seeded in them that they have to find ways to justify it.

That's also why you see so much chatter about crime statistics in Chicago, the disintegration of the black family, black-on-black crime, etc, etc, ad nauseam.

They are very fond of their dog whistles.

Of course they'll tell you that this has nothing to do with race, because nothing ever has anything to do with race, except in reality everything for them is about race.

Nekochan

Nekochan

nadalfan wrote:
He thought it was appropriate to call Zimmerman a murderer, even after the jury found him not guilty.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

nadalfan wrote:
 But it was appropriate for him to comment about the Martin/Zimmerman case?

nadalfan

Jackson and otheres were heavily involved in the Zimmerman case based on civil rights issues. From the delay in arresting Zimmerman to the outcome of the trial, it has already been established that some think it was about race, some don't. No need to rehash that all over again.

This crime was not a hate crime; it was about snitching.

Why are some of you trying to make it about race? Why do civil rights leaders need to comment at all?

Nekochan

Nekochan

nadalfan wrote:Jackson and otheres were heavily involved in the Zimmerman case based on civil rights issues.  From the delay in arresting Zimmerman to the outcome of the trial, it has already been established that some think it was about race, some don't.  No need to rehash that all over again.

Why are some of you trying to make it about race?  Why do civil rights leaders need to comment at all?
I don't think this was about race, I think it was about some bad kids beating up another kid because he snitched on them. The bad kids happened to be black and the victim was white.

Why do you think the Martin case was about race?

nadalfan

Nekochan wrote:
nadalfan wrote:Jackson and otheres were heavily involved in the Zimmerman case based on civil rights issues.  From the delay in arresting Zimmerman to the outcome of the trial, it has already been established that some think it was about race, some don't.  No need to rehash that all over again.

Why are some of you trying to make it about race?  Why do civil rights leaders need to comment at all?
I don't think this was about race, I think it was about some bad kids beating up another kid because he snitched on them.  The bad kids happened to be black and the victim was white.

I think we have gone through the Zimmerman case enough and nothing you say or I say will change our minds about it, so no need to go over it again.

I agree, this case wasn't about race, so I was asking why some were wondering where the civil rights leaders were. I'm not following the logic in that position.

Nekochan

Nekochan

nadalfan wrote:
Nekochan wrote:

I don't think this was about race, I think it was about some bad kids beating up another kid because he snitched on them.  The bad kids happened to be black and the victim was white.

I think we have gone through the Zimmerman case enough and nothing you say or I say will change our minds about it, so no need to go over it again.

I agree, this case wasn't about race, so I was asking why some were wondering where the civil rights leaders were.  I'm not following the logic in that position.
I think the problem is what seems to be "selective" racism, depending on the color of the victim. There was no evidence provided that Zimmerman was racist in his actions. Some people want to make everything about race, but only if it's a black victim and the perpetrator is not black.

nadalfan

Nekochan wrote:
nadalfan wrote:
Nekochan wrote:

I agree, this case wasn't about race, so I was asking why some were wondering where the civil rights leaders were.  I'm not following the logic in that position.
I think the problem is what seems to be "selective" racism, depending on the color of the victim.   There was no evidence provided that Zimmerman was racist in his actions.   Some people want to make everything about race, but only if it's a black victim and the perpetrator is not black.
That is your opinion about the Zimmerman case. The majority of blacks and many others do not think so. I asked once before if EVERYONE who felt it was about race was manipulated or is it that some simply do not comprehend what it means to be black in this country?

In this case, we know this boy was assaulted for snitching on the others boys. It's very disturbing, but what do the civil rights leaders have to do with this case? Have all criminal cases involving a white perpetrator on a black victim been brought up by civil rights leaders?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:
nadalfan wrote:

It's about race because it's an incident of "blacks behaving badly".

You can find a long, long line of "blacks behaving badly" threads on this forum.

GBB usually posts more than one per day.

Bigots somehow think that posting these things justifies their bigotry.

It's bizarre, but there it is.

I think that subliminally they know that their bigotry is immoral and socially unacceptable in today's world, but it is so deeply seeded in them that they have to find ways to justify it.

That's also why you see so much chatter about crime statistics in Chicago, the disintegration of the black family, black-on-black crime, etc, etc, ad nauseam.

They are very fond of their dog whistles.

Of course they'll tell you that this has nothing to do with race, because nothing ever has anything to do with race, except in reality everything for them is about race.
 It is an incident that people ( like you) feel better ignoring. Jackson and Sharpton skip over the national stats. Something has to change regarding crime and violence...it is hurting race relations, destroying families, and ruining  lives. "The Color of Crime " 2nd edition is insightful.

Crime Rates

• Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.

• When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.

• Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate.

• The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic.

Interracial Crime

• Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.

• Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.

• Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.

• Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.

Gangs

• Only 10 percent of youth gang members are white.

• Hispanics are 19 times more likely than whites to be members of youth gangs. Blacks are 15 times more likely, and Asians are nine times more likely.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum