Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Big time fun at the escambia county jail

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

http://www2.escambiaso.com/pressRelease/Press_Release_Brother_and_Sister_get_Two_Trips_to_Jail.pdf

no stress

no stress

Good ole Pensatucky Florida. Home of the 2 toothed nobodys.

So funny. Hope they got a higher bail this time around.

I have a problem / w the EC Jail taking people's money to pay a jail debt they owe forcefully. We'd be jailed if we did that.

no stress

no stress

Dreamsglore wrote:I have a problem / w the EC Jail taking people's money to pay a jail debt they owe forcefully. We'd be jailed if we did that.

What would you suggest they do to get the money these fucksticks cost all of us in incarceration expenses then?

Gunz wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:I have a problem / w the EC Jail taking people's money to pay a jail debt they owe forcefully. We'd be jailed if we did that.

What would you suggest they do to get the money these fucksticks cost all of us in incarceration expenses then?

I don't suggest they take it from them.It is a civil matter and unconstitutional.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Gunz wrote:

I don't suggest they take it from them.It is a civil matter and unconstitutional.

They could take it because they were in custody at the Sheriff's Office.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

I think the county should harvest and sell their organs if they can't pay their fines.

PNJ Moderator wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Gunz wrote:

They could take it because they were in custody at the Sheriff's Office.
You can't take people's money because they're in custody. They just haven't been sued about it yet.

no stress

no stress

You can't take people's money because they're in custody. They just haven't been sued about it yet.

Care to cite the Florida statute to back that up?

Gunz wrote:You can't take people's money because they're in custody. They just haven't been sued about it yet.

Care to cite the statute that says they can?

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

I think the smart person asked the dummy a question first.

You being the dummy unable to answer. We're waiting dreams. for an answer, not another question.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Gunz wrote:You can't take people's money because they're in custody. They just haven't been sued about it yet.

no stress

no stress

Dreamsglore wrote:

Heres some case law and a statute for starters

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CFIQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fftp.resource.org%2Fcourts.gov%2Fc%2FF2%2F833%2F833.F2d.1539.-.87-3279.html&ei=9PgRUIf4IaeK7AHvroG4Cg&usg=AFQjCNGgVmmAism9ugOjzybzhcNcj2BEqA&sig2=zupMlmLJej-78jBZE0V1GA

no stress

no stress

Here ya go whiz kid......a ruling from the big boys on the issue. The Florida Supreme Court

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=web&cd=4&ved=0CGQQFjAD&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.floridasupremecourt.org%2Fclerk%2Fbriefs%2F2011%2F1001-1200%2F11-1154_JurisIni.pdf&ei=jPkRUPnXOYKf6AHc-oCoBg&usg=AFQjCNFyfIT7EnygDcAC7_sfUbX3GOVwNA&sig2=7fBxKzwjcddzZn9anK9Jng

no stress

no stress

ANY QUESTIONS? School is closed

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

dreams has a habbit of not replying to posts where she has been proven wrong. Which is why she never has the last word on any topic. Unless the other posters are sleeping. Yet she claims to have a job. Another lie.

ghandi wrote:dreams has a habbit of not replying to posts where she has been proven wrong. Which is why she never has the last word on any topic. Unless the other posters are sleeping. Yet she claims to have a job. Another lie.

I don't have any "habbits" LOL! You know I don't have a job,huh?

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

And still no answer to the question that was asked of you.

waiting...........................

Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:dreams has a habbit of not replying to posts where she has been proven wrong. Which is why she never has the last word on any topic. Unless the other posters are sleeping. Yet she claims to have a job. Another lie.

ghandi wrote:And still no answer to the question that was asked of you.

waiting...........................

Dreamsglore wrote:

What question?

ALLLLrighty, ladies and gentlemen... a departure from all the argumentative BS and name calling that I hate so much, and something we can likely agree upon...

Okay, I read the attached police report, or whatever the hell it's called, but I counted a total of THREE times that the brother and sister duo were arrested in the attachment. Not twice, but THRICE! They were already IN jail (meaning they'd already been arrested), went to whoever's hearing and acted like jackasses, got arrested again, then upon release, the brother went Richter because they'd taken his $50, he ran outside and his pants and shoes tripped him up (which, I'm sorry, but was an AWESOME visual) and he fell on his face in the street, his sister had a hissy fit and they arrested them both again. Do I have that clear? That's THREE times, right??

Like a Star @ heaven riceme

Gunz wrote:ANY QUESTIONS? School is closed

Sorry Gunz, neither one of those cases apply to this situation.The second case you illustrated was only a plea for the money back. The first case was someone who was in a correctional facility. They cannot have money there.The case we are talking about is the taking of someone's money and applying it to a debt w/o their permission. A debt is a civil matter. The ECSO took money from a person who was in custody and applied it to a debt. I'd like to see a case law where this is legal.

Gunz wrote:Here ya go whiz kid......a ruling from the big boys on the issue. The Florida Supreme Court

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=web&cd=4&ved=0CGQQFjAD&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.floridasupremecourt.org%2Fclerk%2Fbriefs%2F2011%2F1001-1200%2F11-1154_JurisIni.pdf&ei=jPkRUPnXOYKf6AHc-oCoBg&usg=AFQjCNFyfIT7EnygDcAC7_sfUbX3GOVwNA&sig2=7fBxKzwjcddzZn9anK9Jng

Just so you're clear about this. This is not a ruling but rather a motion.You didn't supply any ruling. This guy was a federal prisoner so he can't have money anyway but whether he got the money back it does not state.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum