Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Escambia County schools in trouble?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

http://www.pnj.com/article/20120807/EDUCATION/120807007/Escambia-County-cited-in-Southern-Poverty-Law-Center-s-school-discipline-complaint?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE

My favorite paragraph from the article: Sounds like prison percentages. Like father like son?
In Escambia County, black students account for 65 percent of all out-of-school suspension, even though they represent 36 percent of the student population.

ghandi wrote:http://www.pnj.com/article/20120807/EDUCATION/120807007/Escambia-County-cited-in-Southern-Poverty-Law-Center-s-school-discipline-complaint?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE

My favorite paragraph from the article: Sounds like prison percentages. Like father like son?
In Escambia County, black students account for 65 percent of all out-of-school suspension, even though they represent 36 percent of the student population.

I see you're still trying to find evidence that black people are better than white people? What the complaint alleges is blacks are disciplined more w/ out of school suspensions rather than whiltes after year long investigation.I can see why you weren't an officer.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:http://www.pnj.com/article/20120807/EDUCATION/120807007/Escambia-County-cited-in-Southern-Poverty-Law-Center-s-school-discipline-complaint?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE

I see you're still trying to find evidence that black people are better than white people? What the complaint alleges is blacks are disciplined more w/ out of school suspensions rather than whiltes after year long investigation.I can see why you weren't an officer.

Okay retard. I didn't write the article. It came from pnj.
I didn't dispute the percentages either. Sounds about right to me.

And the reason that I wasn't an officer is because my parents were married to each other. That disqualified me from any officer program.

ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

And the reason that I wasn't an officer is because my parents were married to each other. That disqualified me from any officer program.

Well that's understandable then.Research has shown that when families interbreed the result is most likely mental retardation.

Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Well that's understandable then.Research has shown that when families interbreed the result is most likely mental retardation.
Since when did parents being married equate to inbreeding?

Lurch wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Since when did parents being married equate to inbreeding?

When you marry your brother or sister like Ghandi's parents did. It the only reasonable conclusion as to what happened to him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum