Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

DOJ Escambia County Jail.........so I play the race card

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

"The facility's decades-long, unwritten policy of housing many of its black prisoners in black-only pods creates the impression in the minds of both black and white prisoners alike that the jail is biased against black prisoners," the investigators concluded. "When we spoke to black prisoners, many expressed tremendous anger that the jail segregates some of its black prisoners into black-only pods."

http://www.pnj.com/article/20131220/NEWS01/312200017/Feds-propose-settlement-in-county-jail-investigation

interesting article. guess pcola needs to hire 95 more police officers for the jail.

and about the informal segregation. let me ask you. what do you do when you need to remove the more violent prisoners from the rest of the population and they all just happen to be black?

and you really are stuck on race baiting for a old white man.  Rolling Eyes 

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Chrissy wrote:interesting article. guess pcola needs to hire 95 more police officers for the jail.

and about the informal segregation. let me ask you. what do you do when you need to remove the more violent prisoners from the rest of the population and they all just happen to be black?

Didn't Morgan say he needed a larger budget to increase staffing to an adequate level?

Gangs are usually segregated... the weak are often segregated... I'm not sure jail is the right place for a campfire kumbaya.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PkrBum wrote:Gangs are usually segregated... the weak are often segregated... I'm not sure jail is the right place for a campfire kumbaya.

I agree, segregated jails cause less violence. Especially with inadequate staffing.

2seaoat

I agree, segregated jails cause less violence. Especially with inadequate staffing.

Segregation by sex.....makes sense.........segregation by violent tendencies.....makes sense......segregation by gang affiliation......makes sense......segregation by color......makes sense to a Dixiecrat.

Nothing is impossible for the person that does not have to do the job.

2seaoat

Nothing is impossible for the person that does not have to do the job.

I know.....Fritz said the same thing as he was leading people to the gas chamber.

Your fucking mind has snapped over the damn Nazis . LOL.

2seaoat

Your fucking mind has snapped over the damn Nazis . LOL.

In historical context we have mixed the broth which allows the ideology to expand and pervert. As economies crash, and working people have no jobs, the expansion of evil is certain. How can anybody rationalize in 2013 segregating by race in jail, a school, or a hospital. The middle class black kid who is getting his MBA is stopped and arrested because his parents forgot his insurance card in the glove box...........The white kid who just got caught with his meth equipment in the stolen car......the most important thing is their race? If race is a problem, is the solution separation......chicken and egg......segregation works....people are happier......there is less violence.....all the stereotypes which justify oppression and nazi regimes........they have all been played before.....history repeats itself....we all need to be vigilant.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Seaoat.....are you excusing the fact people tend to segregate themselves. It has nothing to do with Dixiecrats.

I'm sure you and your family have done the same thing....regardless of the black doll.

Agreed... his perseveration diminishes an important issue. There are certain realities that are glossed over and injured when seagoat makes these sweeping condemnations. I'm sure that lesson was inspiring when he first saw it on a chalk board fifty years ago... and I do think the message will evolve into the direction leftists support. But social engineering and the exploitation thereof will ultimately flounder or fail.

2seaoat

Seaoat.....are you excusing the fact people tend to segregate themselves. It has nothing to do with Dixiecrats.

I'm sure you and your family have done the same thing....regardless of the black doll.

I agree, but this is government action. The politics and urgings of individuals to take the rights away from others through governmental actions based on immutable characteristics of people is the essence of the nazi ideology. When we take a race or religion and somehow deem the same to be separate from us, we can easily use propaganda to scapegoat and gain power. We see the manipulation of politics where hungry people in America are projected with an array of tools to be lazy freeloading black people, and while this appeal to the systemic racist view of PEOPLE, the results are almost certainly going to result in GOVERNMENTAL actions like segregating folks by their race or religion, or allowing Corporate and special interests to steal America because propaganda appeals to historical Dixiecrat desire to live in a separate and very unequal world of inferior and superior, and in the process of rallying around that flag.....the real agenda steals America.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:Seaoat.....are you excusing the fact people tend to segregate themselves. It has nothing to do with Dixiecrats.

I agree, but this is government action.   The politics and urgings of individuals to take the rights away from others through governmental actions based on immutable characteristics of people is the essence of the nazi ideology.  When we take a race or religion and somehow deem the same to be separate from us, we can easily use propaganda to scapegoat and gain power.  We see the manipulation of politics where hungry people in America are projected with an array of tools to be lazy freeloading black people, and while this appeal to the systemic racist view of PEOPLE, the results are almost certainly going to result in GOVERNMENTAL actions like segregating folks by their race or religion, or allowing Corporate and special interests to steal America because propaganda appeals to historical Dixiecrat desire to live in a separate and very unequal world of inferior and superior, and in the process of rallying around that flag.....the real agenda steals America.

Dixiecrat desire to live in a separate and very unequal world of inferior and superior, and in the process of rallying around that flag.....the real agenda steals America.

Major factor in the housing of lowlife black thugs and white trash thugs.....gosh should we flip a coin to see who is inferior and who is superior?

A thug is a thug.

2seaoat

gosh should we flip a coin to see who is inferior and who is superior?

A thug is a thug.

No argument.....where we may have argument is that I see systemic policies which exploit the racial fears of individuals of both races to divide America and separate the American people from real obtainable legislative goals which work for America.  In 2013 when we have to discuss desegregating a County Jail in America.....our problems are far more serious than simply the thugs.  An economic system which steals the capital and wealth of a nation through legislative subsidy and tax loopholes, and renders the majority of Americans at near poverty levels is a system which creates thugs.....black and white.   No, we cannot get to the essence of what is good for ALL of our citizens until we address the corrosive and ever present racism which is exploited by special interests to perfect their heist of America.

2seaoat wrote:Segregation by sex.....makes sense.........segregation by violent tendencies.....makes sense......segregation by gang affiliation......makes sense......segregation by color......makes sense to a Dixiecrat.  

DOJ Escambia County Jail.........so I play the race card Z

Nope! We're all supposed to be equal so every one of them should be confined in the same cell until the more violent ones have to be placed in a special solitaire cell. But my solution will fix that for the most part...

Arm a couple of LEO's outside the cell with shotguns loaded with bean bag rounds to break up any thing that starts.

If they want to continue being aggressive then they must be masochists that like being shot with bean bags at close range which means they're just screaming with a...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdphvuyaV_I

Laughing 

...for... More! More! More!

talknstang

Chrissy wrote:interesting article. guess pcola needs to hire 95 more police officers for the jail.

Did you mean 95 more crooks? oops did I say that? lmao

Oats
That is your view from your Country Club.  Fact is that you are dealing with real ass holes that do not like each other.  The live in another world, They just dont understand.  duh.. That is why most of them are in the damn jail.  They steal, lie, rape, fight, drive drunk, etc. Now you, as a worker, have to deal with these shits.  Do you break out your Dr Spock book and tell them to be good boys or you will get upset and cry or do you separate the bastards and solve the problem?  One day it will dawn on you that you know very little about street life.  But go ahead an
d rant about Nazis and Dixiecrats as if they are they relevant  to the problem.

Mr Ichi wrote:Oats
That is your view from your Country Club.  Fact is that you are dealing with real ass holes that do not like each other.  The live in another world, They just dont understand.  duh.. That is why most of them are in the damn jail.  They steal, lie, rape, fight, drive drunk, etc. Now you, as a worker, have to deal with these shits.  Do you break out your Dr Spock book and tell them to be good boys or you will get upset and cry or do you separate the bastards and solve the problem?  One day it will dawn on you that you know very little about street life.  But go ahead an

it will never dawn on him that he knows very little about the poor people. the gangstas, blacks, browns, yellas, blues and greens and whites.

hes too busy dictating his perfect saintly unicorn vision onto the lowly masses who have to live in it.

talknstang

http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/tampa-police-officer-arrested-and-fired-for-having-sex-with-a-17-year-old

Lookie lookie. a cop committing a crime got caught. This is not a case of entrapment

talknstang

http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/tampa-police-officer-arrested-and-fired-for-having-sex-with-a-17-year-old

Lookie lookie.  a cop committing a crime got caught. This is not a case of entrapment

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Mr Ichi wrote:Oats
Oats must not be familiar with the judicial system in Escambia County. Inmates serving in the county jail are, for the most part, repeat offenders. Prisoners sentenced less than 365 days are housed here. Those sentenced over that amount go to prison.

Now the problem is...many have their charges reduced from felony to misdemeanors by the SA on plea deals. They get probation for felony offenses. The repeat offenders ( for the same crime)occasionally get a little jail time.

Need a jail like the sheriff Joe runs

talknstang

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Need a jail like the sheriff Joe runs
What about Grady Judd's jail?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum