Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NC to Compensate Forced Sterilization (eugenics) Victims

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

hmmm... no mention as to who initiated this program? or the movement associated w it? or the people that supported it?

I thght we liked to point out racists? but not these racists? The fun part is that the real history has nearly been revised/erased.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2013/07/25/205547272/north-carolina-set-to-compensate-forced-sterilization-victims

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

PkrBum wrote:hmmm... no mention as to who initiated this program? or the movement associated w it? or the people that supported it?

I thght we liked to point out racists? but not these racists? The fun part is that the real history has nearly been revised/erased.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2013/07/25/205547272/north-carolina-set-to-compensate-forced-sterilization-victims

This program probably saved us billions of dollars. We need it back.

It's evil to use the govt as force to socially engineer a subjective result.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

[quote="PkrBum"]It's evil to use the govt as force to socially engineer a subjective result.[/quote

It's also evil to take my hard earned money and give it to lazy uneducated people so they can feed themselves.

boards of FL

boards of FL

gulfbeachbandit wrote:
PkrBum wrote:It's evil to use the govt as force to socially engineer a subjective result.[/quote

It's also evil to take my hard earned money and give it to lazy uneducated people so they can feed themselves.

Your paychecks come from the government, correct?

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

boards of FL wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
PkrBum wrote:It's evil to use the govt as force to socially engineer a subjective result.[/quote

So the nonworking class can understand, I have a military retirement for more than 20 years of active service. And I still have a regular job making very good money. Not a GS. There is a difference between earning a government check and drawing a government check. Need me to explain it to you? I will explain it to you if you need further clarification. Just ask.

http://www.salon.com/2006/03/04/bruinius/

boards of FL wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:

So what if they do? He obviously produced something to get them.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:

Why are you so protective of a racist bigot?

It obviously has nothing to do with your love of the 1st Amendment, so what gives? He your soulmate, or just another gun-nut bigot?

Hey WTM what's up old man?

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Sir Loin wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:

Why are you so protective of a racist bigot?

It obviously has nothing to do with your love of the 1st Amendment, so what gives?  He your soulmate, or just another gun-nut bigot?

You don't belong here. Or anywhere for that matter. Go away bill. Like the forum mod told you to do. Buy. I can think of 8150 reasons for you to leave. For good.

I don't feel banned. Isn't that odd?

Get back to me when your continuing effort to marginalize dissent matters.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Sir Loin wrote:I don't feel banned.  Isn't that odd?

I'll do that. Oh wait. I'm busy at work that day. Let me see if one of my cousins can get back to you about this while I'm at work. Surrounded by co-workers. Have a nice day. bill

gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Sir Loin wrote:I don't feel banned.  Isn't that odd?

I'll do that.  Oh wait.  I'm busy at work that day.  Let me see if one of my cousins can get back to you about this while I'm at work.  Surrounded by co-workers.  Have a nice day.  bill

Nobody likes you. They see you as a useful racist bigot idiot with zero ethics or morals.

Thats what they say in the secret room.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum