Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eugenics in California prisons..women sterilized.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.medicaldaily.com/articles/17184/20130708/female-inmates-sterilized-california-prison-system-tubal-ligation-pregnancies.htm

Nearly 150 Female Inmates Sterilized In California Prison System, Raising Questions Of Eugenics And Consent

Nekochan

Nekochan

I agree that no woman should be asked this while in labor or on the operating table.  

I think it's a bad idea for many of these women to be having any more children, given the choices they have made and the situation they are in.  But it shouldn't be forced on them.

How about the men who go around impregnating women and then get convicted of crimes and end up in prison. Is the state trying to force vasectomies on them?

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

I think that any family that doesn't earn atleast $40,000 a year should be sterilized. As well as all welfare recipients, food stamp collectors, abusers of section 8 housing , and anyone who doesn't understand the meaning of the word "banned".

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum