Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The media has its priorities in the wrong place - this kid should be front page news

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Nekochan

Nekochan

Yes, but no one was killed. There is nothing to be outraged about or get people worked up about.

Nekochan

Nekochan

The hero teen:

http://lancasteronline.com/article/local/872026_Lancaster-teen-Temar-Boggs-hailed-as-a-hero-in-5-year-old-s-abduction.html

Sal

Sal

Well, I certainly heard about this when it happened.

It prolly just didn't make it into the rightwing echo chamber bubble, because the black kid was the obvious good guy here, and he wasn't shot dead in the street, so ...

... not really a feel good story for the wingnuts.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Sal wrote:Well, I certainly heard about this when it happened.

It prolly just didn't make it into the rightwing echo chamber bubble, because the black kid was the obvious good guy here, and he wasn't shot dead in the street, so ...

You didn't post the story on here, did you? It must have not been much of a feel good story for you.

Pretty ignorant comment even for the number one forum bigot.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

No actually I heard it on ALEX JONES' SHOW.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum